Moon Guard FAQ (by Kharnis)

(Sticky)

100 Blood Elf Death Knight

Wanna clean up Goldshire? Find a way to get rid of the off-server trolls.

Too bad you can't kite Doom Lord Kazzak to Goldshire anymore.
Reply Quote
There is a way to purge the foul corruption of the Forest. You must head to the Highlands, the Twilight Highlands. And in the sanctuary of the red dragon you shall find a Twilight dragons attacking. You must kite these creatures to the place to where you feel is best to purge the corruption from our land. This is how order shall be restored.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/03/2013 03:56 AMPosted by Borlox
There is a way to purge the foul corruption of the Forest. You must head to the Highlands, the Twilight Highlands. And in the sanctuary of the red dragon you shall find a Twilight dragons attacking. You must kite these creatures to the place to where you feel is best to purge the corruption from our land. This is how order shall be restored.

As good as that might make you feel, there's two problems with that:
1: Everyone that was killed by the twilight dragons can rez within 60 seconds.
2: You'll have a horde of angry lowbies that will report you for zone disruption.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
How is the realm RP currently?
Shadow Council has its RP, but you have to look. Hard.
As a hard-core RPer my friends and I can face challenges of finding a larger group dedicated to it (and being able to leave IC, IC; instead of dragging it to OOC).
When I'm not hearing about Goldshire in MG, I'm hearing how Moonguard a Mecca for (Alliance(?)) RP.
I'm interested in transferring a character or two over, but I've had situations before where getting nestled into a new realm/guild can have its hiccups if you're used to the trends of the previous realm.
Reply Quote
66 Pandaren Hunter
While i agree for the most part in avoiding goldshire sometimes its funny to just hang there without going into the inn and read the local chat and see the way people there are making complete and utter fools of themselves. Unfortunately though if your looking to go to he darkmoon fare theirs just no avoiding goldshire
Reply Quote
Useful.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I would like to ask how things are currently on the server rp wise. I am thinking of moving a character here, and while I have not rp'ed here, I have elsewhere, so I do have a grasp of rp rules in general. I would be on the alliance side, I should probably add, I would think. Thanks in advance for any replies I do recieve and I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Good day to everyone. I am looking to roll a new character in Moon Guard, any suggestions? I am currently making a backstory for my character and also what the personality would be. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]