Remembering the fallen

29 Human Mage
As we move into new forums, let us remember the guilds that came before us and fell by the wayside.

<RaZe>
<Serious Business>
<Dominance>
<Coldblooded>
<Denial>
<War Nerve>
<Aakhri Din>
<Rubicon>
<Source>
<makaveli>
<Team Redundant Team>

Feel free to give me more names to add to the list, and tell me about where they should fit chronologically in the list above. Would prefer to only add guilds that were decently progressed and lasted longer than one patch.
Edited by Bahia on 11/18/2010 10:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Unfortunatly only three of those guilds meet your requirements :P.

But you could probably add TrT cause from the sounds of it they are dead too.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I'm kind of scared to see how this server's progress will end up in cata on wowprogress.com. We could very well be fighting for the basement, unless we get some decent talent on this server.
Edited by Norluz on 11/18/2010 9:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
<Serious Business> (died June 2009) <Coldblooded> (died July 2009?) <Team Redundant Ream> (died November 2010).

RIP.
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
I'm kind of scared to see how this server's progress will end up in cata on wowprogress.com. We could very well be fighting for the basement, unless we get some decent talent on this server.

People should clear ICC25 before whining about server progression imo.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I really don't think we should be worrying about our server rank. I'm pretty sure most people who raid on this server know they won't be getting world firsts, or have already transferred if they want to be in a top 200 guild.

Personally I'm perfectly happy competing within our server and I'm not worried about our realm ranking.

I'm just interested to see how Alliance progression shapes up in Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
People should clear ICC25

Because we all know only 25 man guilds matter in Cataclysm...
Edited by Ashief on 11/19/2010 9:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
Dammit I miss TrT.
*sniffle*
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue

People should clear ICC25 before whining about server progression imo.

Agreed, AND WE CAN TROLL AGAIN TRADE OMG!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Dammit I miss TrT.
*sniffle*

You should still come over with us, we were all "Awww" when we heard you weren't coming over.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
Hai guis, don't forget CSB from Garona. Best guild. Ever.
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight

Good job on missing the point.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage

Good job on missing the point.

I find it interesting that pugs on blackrock routinely clear what your guild can clear. But apparently I can get into one of the 5 horde progression guilds on this server that downed LK25 when I'm working 70 hours/week over the summer.

The progression on Failhoof is already pathetic, but it will be even more so in cataclysm with a lot of the top guilds gone. I have every right to be concerned about progression when I plan on finding a raiding guild in cataclysm and have more free time.

http://www.wowprogress.com/achievement/4597/rating/us/winterhoof
Edited by Norluz on 11/20/2010 12:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
WH's progression died when Raze left and Maka. had no real competition on the server and started to slack off. I joined Maka back in Nov. of last year and we had a slow but steady decline of skilled players actually caring about the content. WH's major problems are 1 the server is flooded with new people from being marked as a New Player server for almost 7 months, a horrible PvP enviorment(yes this DOES matter when it comes to PvE progression, MOST SKILLED raiders do a lot of PvP and prefer to join a server/BG that they can have a fun time getting Glad.) lack of skilled guilds- this was Maka's downfall. We had no one to compete against for server 1sts so people stopped caring and the ones who did joined more progressed guilds on better servers. All of these add up to skilled players not wanting to transfer to WH thus leaving it in the state it is now.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
i doubt many if any guilds on this server will actually do much cata progress in 25 man raids, given that 10man gives the same loot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]