The Alleria Server Transfer FAQ

90 Tauren Shaman

well, one of you pretty alliance friend him and find out. Hate to see people get the banstick.

He insists that a certain Hordie had a hand in getting him hit with said banstick. :P

If you're referring to me, I can state I absolutely had nothing to do with it. The only zergling I've had a reportable beef with lately was Tarse. If he's Tarse, then it's true.
Reply Quote
If i ever see him around town or on FB..ill find out what happen to Toosk

And i was thinking bout transferring back to Alleria...how accurate are all these numbers and such now? since i may bring a few guildees in tow with me hehe.

Key
(formerly of Heresy)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

And i was thinking bout transferring back to Alleria...how accurate are all these numbers and such now? since i may bring a few guildees in tow with me hehe.

Key
(formerly of Heresy)

Regret to say I'm no longer actively supporting this thread, as I'm semi-retired from the game.

The latest population estimates can be found at the WoW Census, link above.

Somethings change on Alleria, somethings tend to stay the same. If somebody else would like to copy and paste this over one day for an Alleria Server FAQ (version 3) you'd have my support and would be doing a modest bit of good for the server community. Feel free to borrow as much or as little as you want. It's a good template, it's already been copied and used in at least one other server forum.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Just a note. Delusional (PvP Guild) on Horde Side has been around since WoTLK. And we frequently have high rated arena/rbg teams.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Key
(formerly of Heresy)

Keylah may be coming back to Alleria? been a long time. Man I should read these things more often
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
01/08/2012 10:44 PMPosted by Randomhatred
Just a note. Delusional (PvP Guild) on Horde Side has been around since WoTLK. And we frequently have high rated arena/rbg teams.

I can't tell if this was intended to be a joke or not. Either way, it's hilarious
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
so has alleria always been an alliance server or at one time were there more horde......... because org is a ghost town now with just me and my friends lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
so has alleria always been an alliance server or at one time were there more horde......... because org is a ghost town now with just me and my friends lol

Alleria has always been alliance dominated. The Horde took a massive, massive beating, population wise, when Blizz in their infinite wisdom allowed Horde players free transfers a few years ago. We lost a few raiding guilds to that transfer and others, which only exacerbated the population imbalance. Alliance lost a guild here or there, like Premonition, but nothing like the wholesale defection of the Horde.

Not sure when it happened, but the Horde hit some invisible tipping point some time ago, probably in mid-Cataclysm, and now it's dwindled down to basically nothing. I couldn't recommend anyone to race/server xfer to Horde Alleria, unless it was to play with friends. It's sad.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hello Alleria, I have read many things about your realm (the ups and downs alike). It was enough to tempt me to transfer a character of my own to your realm and experience it for myself. Brief as my play time may have been, what I have learned is that you have a great thing going for your horde community. It is in fact small but it is very close, very friendly and extremely helpful. Many larger realms can not boast these same things and for most long time players these things in which you have are some of the most important, down to the very core of the game. You have something special, I believe that whole heartedly and to prove it Safe Haven-Dalaran Horde is realm transferring to Alleria Horde as of Friday August 9th (guild name change to Ascension has been requested and is pending). We have been raiding and helping members of the Dalaran community for upwards of eight years and we can not wait to become a part of your community. I look forward to seeing all of you in game!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]