Elemental Invasion Evacuation

85 Draenei Hunter
I get the evacuation of the auctioneers, trainers, and flight masters. But did they need to evacuate the mailboxes and guild vaults too?!!! Were the elementals going to bust into the gbank and liberate the primals, motes, eternals, crystallized , essences of .. ?? I just don't understand >_<

- Evadne "tired and grouchy"
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I just wanted to take out the meat I'd sent to an alt.

:(

Now she'll have to sit all sad and meatless.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Anyone teleporting into Stormwind during the invasion will be pleased to discover that they also evacuated the normal "portal" to the mage tower exit.

Thankfully, there is an evac portal set up in that chamber.

Also, the Exodar and Halfvampirehalfdragonbrooditonia (or whatever that elfy city is north of the Plaguelands) should be up and running. As is the troll-elf enclave to the northwest of Kalimdor (I'd type the name out but I'd get flagged for language I bet) and those glowing sewers northeast of Silverpine might be fully operational.

Ironskull does have a point though. They should've truly reinforced it by animating dwarves and whatnot uprooting the mailboxes and guild vaults and running with them out of the cities.

It's funny to see someone standing in front of where the mailbox or auctioneer used to be, AFK, while the world is going to heck around them (Stormwind) or everyone's running around giggling and building forts and liberating citizens and generally having a blast getting ready to queue up for the fire and earth bosses (Ironforge, with the sole exception of the first invasion right after the patch, which was hella fun).
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
The reason this "evacuation" happens is because you are actually moved to a different "phase" of Stormwind. Any clickable object was not copied over to the phase that the invasion takes place in.

-Mavenore
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
The reason this "evacuation" happens is because you are actually moved to a different "phase" of Stormwind. Any clickable object was not copied over to the phase that the invasion takes place in.

Your technical explanations have no place here! :)
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid

Your technical explanations have no place here! :)

But..

But But But...

Buuuut...

/Cry

-Mavenore
Edited by Mavenore on 11/19/2010 2:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Well, it was a seemingly valid technical explanation, I'll grant you that. But keep that up and next thing you know people will start quantifying their spirit as if it were some sort of statistic!

Just watch. "Can a rogue roll Need for Spirit plate dropping from the four elemental invasion bosses?" This can only end in madness.
Reply Quote
69 Tauren Warrior

This is just too easy.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock

This is just too easy.

Erm, something about a she, said and that is. What?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior

This is just too easy.

And you, sir, are an impostor.
Edited by Jamarina on 11/19/2010 3:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
Well, it was a seemingly valid technical explanation, I'll grant you that. But keep that up and next thing you know people will start quantifying their spirit as if it were some sort of statistic!

Just watch. "Can a rogue roll Need for Spirit plate dropping from the four elemental invasion bosses?" This can only end in madness.

Sure you can. It's just a matter of numerous and relentless emails to Blizzard telling them to allow rogues to wear plate. Once that happens, all you have to worry about is the Random Number Generator. After all, spirit plate is useful to rogues now sense Blizzard gave them a healing spec.

-Mav
Reply Quote
69 Tauren Warrior

You can blame those who gave Xavot this nickname and demanded that he be remade.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid

You can blame those who gave Xavot this nickname and demanded that he be remade.

/lick
Reply Quote
69 Tauren Warrior

/lick

Well, hello.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Oh hai Xavypooh! <3
Reply Quote
69 Tauren Warrior
Oh hai Xavypooh! <3

*all seductive like* Moo.

Also, no matter how much waggle you have, I will not name a character Xavypooh.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman

This is just too easy.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

Sure you can. It's just a matter of numerous and relentless emails to Blizzard telling them to allow rogues to wear plate. Once that happens, all you have to worry about is the Random Number Generator. After all, spirit plate is useful to rogues now sense Blizzard gave them a healing spec.

-Mav

Brb, regemming my gear with Spirit.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
You can reforge for Spirit, too, I think. Don't forget the enchants!.

Spirit has to be over 1,000 before you can tick off the healer role in the Dungeon Finder.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]