bump for heroic madness

looking for a warrior, paladin, or druid tank

also looking for good dps/heals
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
^
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Still need a bear tank? Also this is my resto set, and i have a 396 hunter. Willing to faction change.
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Whatever you do don't beat Fev in arena or you will promptly be kicked from the guild. Just a fore-warning for any that plan to apply to the guild. If you do face him and want to stay in the guild, I would suggest throwing the game.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
06/27/2012 11:59 PMPosted by Hawkeyeok
Whatever you do don't beat Fev in arena or you will promptly be kicked from the guild. Just a fore-warning for any that plan to apply to the guild. If you do face him and want to stay in the guild, I would suggest throwing the game.

Same thing happened when I beat kill/fev/sugar then made a joke about it ;P kill was soooo mad. Well correction I kind of deserved it but anyway you guys sellin gear yet?
Edited by Vdizzle on 6/28/2012 6:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
No, we're not selling gear. As for being kicked as a result of arena games, I have no idea what either if you are talking about. I've never even been in an arena game with Sugar and Fev at the same time before, and I strongly doubt that Fev kicked anyone because he lost an arena match to them. As for Vdizzle, he was kicked for being a douche. It had nothing to do with anyone being mad over an arena match. I've lost arenas to guildies several times, and it's never been an issue. Less trolling, please.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/27/2012 11:59 PMPosted by Hawkeyeok

http://imgur.com/lDjdE

Your argument is invalid.

And being friends/family rank in a raiding guild for 2 days means a whole lot...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump for some people that do things with me sometimes
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump for EL.

P.S. Give Cillitbang more gear, he still can't beat me in a duel XD
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/03/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Killstrike
No, we're not selling gear. As for being kicked as a result of arena games, I have no idea what either if you are talking about. I've never even been in an arena game with Sugar and Fev at the same time before, and I strongly doubt that Fev kicked anyone because he lost an arena match to them. As for Vdizzle, he was kicked for being a douche. It had nothing to do with anyone being mad over an arena match. I've lost arenas to guildies several times, and it's never been an issue. Less trolling, please.

Nvm it was fev/sugar/clicks I think you were on that team, but they subbed fev's DK for some matches.
"Are you really gonna talk !@#$ after beating them in one game?!?!?!" - killstrike
"actually kill it was 3" Potshotz

*insta kick*

It was a douche comment but still funny IMO, either way EL is a great guild, people should join it, and EL should sell me some gear :P
Reply Quote
Still looking to recruit a talented full-time tank. We very rarely have a tank opening, so if you've been debating whether or not to apply, do it before the spot is taken.
Edited by Killstrike on 7/15/2012 6:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i havnt raided since burning crusade but im extremely skilled. i've been playing this game for 5-6 years and pretty much know everything there is to know.. if you guys are willing to put up with teaching me the current fights i'd be more then welcome to raid with you. learning the fights is no problem because i have very good raid awareness and i know this game extremely well. i mean my gear sucks because i just hit 85 on this toon.. my main is dishpan (resto druid).. i plan on gearing this toon with full prot gear. if ur looking for skill i definitely can fulfill that role. im from brooklyn ny so
i can also make those raid times with no problem.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
07/15/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Killstrike
Still looking to recruit a talented full-time tank. We very rarely have a tank opening, so if you've been debating whether or not to apply, do it before the spot is taken.

Can I buy heroic rath'rak prease!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
^^^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]