Dissapointed

90 Gnome Rogue
wtf is going on lets get some threads going here every great troll is back in action. So far we have all bs HI threads, someone make up some drama to give this a kick start!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
these are new forums so the old drama wont do, we need to step it up a notch. eoe will be pioneering the new methods of forum trolling and usher in a new era of interwebs toughguy-itude.

we are eoe, the trend setters of forum hate.

~Drag
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Warrior
linquai in da house... these new avatars are kick-ass, i am loving this new forum style

~Linquai, Kung Fu master
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
All of Uprising is under strict orders to not get forum banned.

:(

SO MUCH FOR US CAUSING DRAMA.
Reply Quote
Dragz is right, these are the new forums and we need new topics to troll.

That being said, I think there will be two events that will bring us all back to the Uprising bashing:
Someone ninjas a mount
Uprising gets a realm-first kill on a new boss
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
So who is Uprising and why does everyone bash them on trade all the time?

Yes, I'm a nub. Realm xfer actually, but still :p
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
god where do i begin?

Well it all started eons ago when uprising unleashed a deadly volley of hatred towards Lux Aeterna (RIP) whose hatred was equally reciprocated by Lux and yours truly. After countless trolls, hate posts, sound-boards and open trashing of Lux and some select members, our hatred of each other carried over 2 expansions, soon to be 3, and had evolved into a tooth gnashing ballad of ass-kickery. Of course when Lux became a casual guild in Wrath many had written us off as worthy forum opponents, though our ancient rivalries still existed underneath the surface. Since so much time has passed, and new members have the habit of not appreciating and carrying over the tradition of rivalry much of our head-butting has subsided and transformed into legends of times past and glorious conquests that can only be relived in our reverence of old memories. Thusly, as times often do, the pains of our past slowly dissipated and most everyone who was left standing has resorted to benign neglect towards the other.

As it so happens, Muneco and his gang of malcontent and self-proclaimed masters of Internet based emo-drama soaking death robots reforged the ancient weapon that is EOE, though as drastic a measure as can be introduced in this arms-race of brutal internet thuggishness, we are proud to be once again at the forefront of forum based mind warfare. Be warned however, that EOE takes no sides, gives no quarter and does not spare the innocent. Everyone and everything presents a target of opportunity and must be dealt with with utmost and extreme prejudice to the highest possible degree of unshackled forum terror. Be warned AP, for we strike when the iron is hot, and strike even harder when the iron is cold, or not iron at all. So in other words, we strike at everything.

Let the new age begin, and let the new age bring with it unbridled fury and incoherent sentence structures that boggle the mind and evacuate your soul.

LONG LIVE ECHOES OF ETERNITY THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE!
Edited by Dragz on 11/19/2010 9:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Um

Yeah...
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I AM HERE. ALL IS WELL
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It is?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
So who is Uprising and why does everyone bash them on trade all the time?

Yes, I'm a nub. Realm xfer actually, but still :p

Uprising is the top guild on the server (top US 25 as well which they seem to really care about, and I could care less about).

Either way they're written off as ninja's and jackasses in many peoples books because they take the stance... here let me quote it from their website..."We don't care what our members do"

That sounds to me like "don't complain to us Guild Leaders." If they're that serious of a progression guild as to be US 25, I can't see as how their members really have that much time to spend being trouble makers
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
If they're that serious of a progression guild as to be US 25, I can't see as how their members really have that much time to spend being trouble makers

Because they kill stuff so fast, that they are left with nothing but farm status and trolling until the next tier.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
gang of malcontent and self-proclaimed masters of Internet based emo-drama soaking death robots reforged the ancient weapon that is EOE,

Epic
Edited by Muneco on 11/19/2010 6:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
All of Uprising is under strict orders to not get forum banned.

:(

SO MUCH FOR US CAUSING DRAMA.

well thats just dumb starting to sound like avalon to me... so sad
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
EoE ?! lol, what a joke. A non-raiding raiding guild.....f'n scrubs. I'm outta here
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
wow sneaky you are so ugly that only the master surpasses you ....

oh for those that dont know its craftycrafty
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]