[H] <Cruoris> 25m Raiding guild

80 Blood Elf Rogue
www.cruoris.guildlaunch.com
Khaz Modan - PvE - {Horde}

Welcome to my thread, allow me to tell you a bit about myself and our guild. I am the raid leader of Cruoris and I am a hardcore raider that enjoys every aspect of raiding (NEW & OLD) content. I keep a tight ship and I like to keep the best of the best in the raid. Why? So things get done in a timely manner.

<Cruoris> is a very enjoyable guild that is trying to reestablish itself on the Khaz Modan server as one of the premier raiding guilds on the server. WE NEED YOUR HELP! Time has come to recruit SERIOUS RAIDERS. Those that will show up on time for raids, prepared to go and who make a regular attendance. We are looking for those with GREAT RAID AWARENESS. If you need to be explained something 3 times and you won't catch on....well... this guild is not for you. WE WANT GAMERS NOT PLAYERS (<--- There is a difference). In short, if you feel you can hold your own and you are a smart raider with good raid awareness than contact myself (Batumi) in game or visit us on our website.

RAID TIMES:
Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm (Server Time "Central")

CONTENT:
ICC/RS/CATA

NEEDS:
People with common sense and great raid awareness.
Edited by Batumi on 11/19/2010 2:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
BUMP
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
BUMP
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
Early Morning double bump.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
BUMP BUMP BUMP
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
Computer/Internet connection must be able to run through content smoothley/ Rare occasion of disconnects.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
BUMP
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
BUMPTY
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Check out this guild. Its legit
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]