[H]<Fates Call> Recruiting

85 Blood Elf Paladin
ENNA! i was on the other day, and i whispered u, and u IGNORED ME!
/ashamed

Awww... I wouldn't ignore you on purpose. Was I in the middle of something? I don't remember seeing a whisper from you. Sometimes if I am busy or have a lot going on I miss them. Sorry. :-(
Reply Quote
Fully intend to wreck some very familiar Alliance in the near future.
Reply Quote
03/25/2011 6:15 PMPosted by Songs
Fully intend to wreck some very familiar Alliance in the near future.

You got to 82 faster than you did 78-80. Holw crow will Alamo have an actual max level alt soon? More news at 11!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking for more peeps to join in our adventures. Doesn't matter if your a new player or veteran player. Have spots open on our 10 man raid group for dps and heals. If you can only go one day out of the week thats fine. Also, looking for more peeps interested in pvp, currently we are trying to get a rated bg team set up. If anyone is interested in just joining as a social member, we would be more than happy to have you. /tosses catnip
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lfm dps to fill up our 10 man group and rated bg team. If you would like to join just to enjoy the social atmoshere, then feel free to pull up a rug and sit by the fire with us :-)

/leaves catnip trail
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Crabby seems to think I need to go to Worlds End for RP... seems like I already get a lot of that here though, not sure I could take any more... lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/01/2011 08:58 AMPosted by Enna
Crabby seems to think I need to go to Worlds End for RP... seems like I already get a lot of that here though, not sure I could take any more... lol

Lol, give him some catnip then he will not be crabby =)

/whip
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Must........Kill.............Crabby.
Reply Quote
I'm surprised I haven't yet put a character into FC. This may have to change... permitting, ofc.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/02/2011 10:59 AMPosted by Dare
I'm surprised I haven't yet put a character into FC. This may have to change... permitting, ofc.

/Leaves catnip trail for Dare
Reply Quote
26 Night Elf Druid
Hi everyone =) I have been looking for a guild for a little while, and after reading the descriptions of this one I applied. It looks like a great guild!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/03/2011 08:49 PMPosted by Liszella
Hi everyone =) I have been looking for a guild for a little while, and after reading the descriptions of this one I applied. It looks like a great guild!

We would be happy to have you, just send us a whisper on your horde toon and we will send you an invite =)
Reply Quote
26 Night Elf Druid
I didn't even realize that this was a horde guild. I really am interested, but I'll have to make a horde toon and do this again, since I only have my alliance toon right now. Thank you much though! I really am interested, I just seemed to have overlooked something important.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
Songs' TB Results:

Songs: 3
Alliance: 0

Songs' Random World PvP Results (April 04):

Songs: 8
Alliance: 0

Step it up. <---- Perma Flagged. Come get some.
Reply Quote
26 Blood Elf Paladin
04/03/2011 08:53 PMPosted by Leafshadow
We would be happy to have you, just send us a whisper on your horde toon and we will send you an invite =)

It's me again, on my Horde toon. I had to create one, and as of right now I'm actually level 10, not 4 as it says. I'm not sure if there's a minimum level I need to be to join, but I'm working on the levelling still =)
Reply Quote
26 Blood Elf Paladin
Woops, too late for level 3! =D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]