Looking for the right guild

45 Tauren Hunter
My wife and I are returning to WoW after a long hiatus. In Vanilla we started out as members of a casual guild which merged into a hardcore raiding guild of which we were officers. We quit right before TBC.

During TBC I came back to join a hardcore guild which used to clear content months before it went out of style. This was the most enjoyable time as the people in the guild were generally around me in age (mid 20s) or older. At the same time everyone was really good at the game. My wife during this period played casually.

When Wrath came out we both became very casual with me bouncing around trying to find a casual guild which also raided while her just trying to find a casual with a nice environment. However we both quit well more than a year ago because we couldn't find the aforementioned environment.

We are hoping to find something more suitable for our playing styles in Cataclysm. Our ideal guild would be mostly working adults for whom WoW is a social as well as a gaming experience. My wife and I cannot commit to a regular raiding schedule but we would like to raid once in a while. I am also an avid pvper and I would would to partake in it with guildies.

I think we would be most comfortable in a guild of retired hardcore raiders but what we basically want are nice, mature guildmates who are good at the game. If your guild would be interested in having us then please leave a reply and I will get in touch with you.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

PS: We would prefer to remain horde side.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Come to Eredar we are a Casual Family and Friend oriented PVP guild will be doing rated BG's, arena teams, and also 5 and 10 man raids.

Ask anyone in Grudge Inc there for invite
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
The Übermensch might be a good choice for you. Its a casual guild without much stress or drama. A few different levels of raids interest and even some groups who are into PvP and looking for bodies for the rated BGs. If your interested hit up any member for more info or a officer for an invite.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]