Thunderlord History

85 Human Paladin
12/21/2011 03:40 PMPosted by Killingjoke
About CHET and his loveshack

Was probably one of the greatest things ever to happen on Thunderlord

qft
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'd just like to bump this so it isn't forgotten. Possible stickY?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
When I saw this bumped, I thought it was Gg posting about Shattered and Vertigo...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
same thing shiftco, haha
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/08/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Shiftco
When I saw this bumped, I thought it was Gg posting about Shattered and Vertigo...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Brought back memories of when this game and this server was clearly in it's prime.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
09/08/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Shiftco

Considering the history/attitude of Thunderlord, I should probably add a section for greatest trolls/fights/rivalries on here. I could use some help gathering all of the old links if anyone has them saved. (QQ I wish they archived the old forums.)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Oh man, there was so much verbal destruction of scrub guilds in TBC on my part. I wish I had some screenshots.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The rogue "Texan" was the original Troll of this server. God Bless him
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Was never impressed by him, not once. Soap's WSG marks of honor spam among other shenanigans was great, as was Amishe kiting the big-!@# green core hound into Shattrath.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<vs Predator>
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
<vs Predator>

Archmage Vargoth Explores the World!:

http://blcannad.tripod.com/id3.html
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warlock
How Business is Done in Azeroth deserves some recognition.

Good stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Isollator
The Begbies
Sayb (not a troll, just biggest idiot on TL, ever.)
Edited by Gg on 9/14/2012 4:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Isollator
The Begbies
Sayb (not a troll, just biggest idiot on TL, ever.)

The Begbies.

I could devote 8 posts just to cover them, and still probably wouldn't get it all.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Vex
Holy !@#$ I haven't thought about Begby in so long.

Dang...this server used to be awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
BC dungeon races, Life getting Ashkandi after Relinqished downed Nef for the first time. That scary !@# cow shaman from No Contest wrecking people in Vanilla bg's. NastyNate in STV. Wondering wtf was going on Inquisition were doing all their AoE's and spamming ERMAHGERD WE KILLED NEF and I was like wtf is a Nef? All the old school pve rogues from BC (Hassel, Grimspire, Nock).

Lets also not forget old Windfury totem in BC where I saw Tiefa 3 shot a priest in a 2v2 match. One hour long lock/druid matches. Multiple days long AV's. Theres sooo much more. Where does one even began to scratch the surface from almost a decade of memories.
Edited by Sevani on 9/20/2012 1:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Rawr and stuff.

I remember you being all super happy after we got you a bear mount that one night, Joe. You definitely should have had it much sooner.

Hope you and Jen are doing well!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Good times Hip. Were doing well. Glad to see you survived and came out aces on the other side from the service. If youre playing WoW again, I dont know why youd stay on T-Lord. Good caliber players are wanted on about a bajillion different servers. I know T-Lord has its nostalgia, but that ship has long since sailed. Keep doing the good thing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm just doing the casual thing for now, seeing whatever content I can when time allows. Between being married and the Army, can't play the way I used to.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]