Stickies...

80 Human Warrior
...are coming. Working on getting them transferred over. And looking pretty. The [pre] tags don't work over here as far as I know yet. So I'm working on a format that doesn't look like garbage.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
If you weren't so human, I'd totally kiss you right now.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
If you weren't so human, I'd totally kiss you right now.

But... but I totally love your sexy tauren body :(

Edit: some times I can't grammar
Edited by Amority on 11/19/2010 8:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Also, how are we support to report a post we want stickied? So far I have been choosing "report" then "other" and just typing in a sticky request, but that seems kind of messy. There doesn't seem to be any other way to do it.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
Yea, I'm not entirely sure myself. I've been doing the same thing. It seems quite counterproductive to have to click the 'thumbs down' button to request a sticky. It'd be smart if they added a drop down to the 'thumbs up' button with a 'Request Sticky' option.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Sorry, Amority.

I didn't know that you were going to continue with the guild/progression thread. I am going to head over to the customer service forum now to get my thread removed, I will also include that your thread should be stickied.

Thank you for all your hard work.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
Not a problem, I had them all saved and backed up in hopes of easily copying and pasting. However the missing [pre] tags really is messing it all up. Grrr.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]