Introducing: The Bucket

85 Dwarf Paladin
Hello and good day. I'd like to introduce you to The Bucket. What is The Bucket? It's a guild. Now, here are a few questions you might have about The Bucket:

1. Why would you create another guild, Stoutfist? Our realm is oversaturated with them!

A: Cause we seem to be lacking a strong PVP guild on the Alliance. No, let me rephrase that, it was retarded. We of course have Malicious and Much Too Much, and probably a few others. However, I'm not seeing much activity from either, and in fact I don't aim to be like either. Also, I'm trying to have a guild that isn't filled with butt-plugs. Not that either of those guilds are filled with butt-plugs. But we've had butt-plug guilds. We still have them, too.

2. But why "The Bucket"?

A: Why not? It's original, short, easy to remember. I don't feel like calling it something grandiose like "Suppression" or the such, and I'm certainly not going to call it "Knights of X".

3. Okay, and what is it that The Bucket does precisely?

A: PVP. Well, I'll be more precise. Though the guild is still in its infant stages, I wish to have this guild be known as a spearhead of PVP. My goal is to have few members, who know damn well what they're doing and make sure they have the proper gear to back up that skill. In the end, it would be to provide an environment for people which makes it easy to assemble premade groups and do rated battlegrounds. The guild will also have its own website, and I wish to make it a place to discuss strategy, not simply in direct PVP as in "When should you use CC", but more in line with large group PVP.

4. And do you have any requirements to joining The Bucket?

A: Right now, those requirements will be enforced more loosely as we're still in-between expansions. However, once Cataclysm hits and things really get going, they will be the following:

• Must be level 85.

• Must be wearing a full PVP gear set. You're expected to get current season gear.

• Know your class.

• Keyboard turners need not apply.

• Must have ventrilo and a working microphone.

5. How do I sign up?

A: Once the guild website is up, you'll be able to go there and sign up. Until then, you can message me in-game or send me a letter. You can also contact me through this here thread.

And that's it for now, folks. The guild website is going up in the next few hours, at which point I'll post more.

EDIT: And here's the guild website:

http://thebucket.guildlaunch.com/
Edited by Stoutfist on 11/19/2010 8:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
<Knights of the Suppressive Bucket> imho
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I dunno, I find it hard to take a guild seriously unless it has an RP-workable name
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I dunno, I find it hard to take a guild seriously unless it has an RP-workable name

Actually, the name comes from a river close to where my parents live. During WWII, there was a military regiment named after it. In english, it would have been "The bucket regiment".

I thought that would be cool.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I was on board until I saw keyboard turner

damn I suck :"(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter

Actually, the name comes from a river close to where my parents live. During WWII, there was a military regiment named after it. In english, it would have been "The bucket regiment".

I thought that would be cool.
That makes sense
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
<Knights of the Suppressive Bucket> imho

^

Ya Stout, have a winner here.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Well, due to general apathy and people who had told me they would join instead going to another guild, this project is cancelled.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
:( sounded cool etc
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warrior
The Bucket has...kicked The Bucket

Sorry, just had to xD
Edited by ßladestorm on 11/20/2010 3:32 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]