What's YOUR Fortune?

85 Undead Warrior
http://fortune.worldofwarcraft.com/en_us/home.html

A rather interesting game to plug Cataclysm, with a fun focus on the Darkmoon Faire! And the more you participate, the more you progress the bars at the bottom of the page for your faction (Horde) to help your faction (Horde) unlock.... things. Nothing's been unlocked yet, so I'm not sure what it WILL unlock. Still.

I did my own personal fortune and got *legasp* Warrior. It was actually a lot of fun! Go, Accordians! Learn YOUR fortune, and help your faction (Horde) unlock secret items of awesome!
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Mage
Well, I'll give it a shot, see what Gali's fate will be.
Reply Quote
83 Human Warrior
So I went and did the Fortune (for the Alliance) and had fun helping my faction (Alliance). It seems I was pegged with Paladin. It was indeed fun as Kaahn mentioned and I feel pretty spot on for me. I highly suggest everyone go and try it (especially Alliance)!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I got druid. But I always get druid. I don't even know what that means...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I feel like you're hinting at something, but I'm not entirely sure.
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Mage
I'm going to go through with the thought process of all my toons. Apparently Gali should've been a paladin, and Fiorae (Gali's hunter sister) a druid. Coriae (belf warrior) is also a druid... what the hell. Okay, this is a bit wonky. Clearly my characters aren't sticking to the right script! XD
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman

I got druid too. I usually get either druid or rogue in these things. Maybe I should hang up my shaman outfit and go bear instead.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior

I got druid too. I usually get either druid or rogue in these things. Maybe I should hang up my shaman outfit and go bear instead.

The new changes to Bear and Cat ARE a lot of fun... And Vithae absolutely loves Moonkin and Restoration.

Give it a shot! What's the worst that could happen?

(I'll admit, I feel good knowing I'm in the class I should be. :D)
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid

The new changes to Bear and Cat ARE a lot of fun... And Vithae absolutely loves Moonkin and Restoration.

Give it a shot! What's the worst that could happen?

(I'll admit, I feel good knowing I'm in the class I should be. :D)

But I already have a druid! *whine*
Reply Quote
72 Night Elf Druid

Hey, me too! We should be friends.
Reply Quote
Paladin. Wait what? Paladin?

o.o
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman

Hey, me too! We should be friends.

My druid currently resides on a different server though. :O
Reply Quote
You can tell Metzen had a say in that little game.
He loves "doling out indiscriminate justice!"
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Looks like I'm a druid. XD

And my fortune is, "You are at a crossroads. Oops, now it's a lake."
Reply Quote
80 Undead Death Knight
Run in, kill things, kill more things, hit things dead.

Then hit dead things harder until dead dead, then kill more dead things until I'm sure they're dead because I'm hitting things...

I'm a warrior.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
You can tell Metzen had a say in that little game.
He loves "doling out indiscriminate justice!"

My coworker noticed one of the options where you deal with the townspeople is something like: "You are about to dash off and save the townspeople when you are distracted by something amazing in the sky! Whoa, a double rainbow. What could it mean?"
Reply Quote
Andianton was a Druid. Which is funny, if druid was available for humans, he'd prolly be one! xD

Ceaphas is a warrior, I should have seen it coming. :P
Edited by Ceaphas on 11/19/2010 11:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
Warrior for me. Luckily, I have an 80 Orc Warrior already :D
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Druid here. It's complete BS that you can only support your faction (RED SIDE PRIDE, WOO) via the Facebook cesspool and not other social media.
Reply Quote
Paladin. Hoo-rah.

And my fortune is, 'Your dream house is around the corner and under a landslide.'
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]