How 10 mans will change AzShara

85 Goblin Warlock
You have to face the truth that only one guild was able to get LK H 25 in our server, even with the buff and that was not your guild.

Which guild was that?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
There are toons with "Light of Dawn" but none have downed it here.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
The real question is what was the point of you starting this logtar. You did nothing but state the obvious that many guilds will make the transition from 25 man raiding to 10 man. Good job, how long did it take you to think of that?

"We are sucessful " you cleared reg icc, and on reg, thats terrible.
Edited by Dippndots on 11/30/2010 4:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Here we go,
English isn't my first language either, I've only lived in the US for 9 years and studied English for just as long. I apologize in advance for my naturally superior intelligence. My previous post wasn't intended to show that Riven is number 1, because, we definitely did not have a strong 25 man and I am thankful that 10 mans are going to be introduced on the same level as 25 mans in cata. I left Riven twice in the past because of what you call "mediocre" players. I got sick of carrying others, but enjoyed the company of the 8-12 people that I decided to come back again, and again. Now I choose to permanently make Riven my home for Cata, because I get to raid with players who are fun and have common sense. And btw there is a significant difference between hardcore players and elitist players just as there is a significant difference between casual players and mediocre players. Killing 10 man LK 4 months into ICC with 30% buff and free 251/264 gear != mediocre players. I congratulate you on achieving your goal though good sir. My previous post, and this post, was not in any way on behalf of anyone in Riven, I simply enjoy trolling other people who state their opinion when their opinion is that of a less than mediocre player.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I will simplify for those that obviously cannot read and comprehend beyond grammar school.

10 mans will allow for more guilds to flourish. More than likely gone are the days where the only option in our server to raid was with the people that did 25 mans because of gear.

Afri, the ENTER button will allow you to create a new paragrah and might make your walls more troll effective and readable, abviously your superior intelligence only applies to being above average at a video game.

I am a bellow mediocre player, I don't care as much as other people do for raiding. I raid because some of my friends like to do it and I enjoy doing it with them. Again if raiding was my only goal while playing this game I would probably not be in this server, but you miss that point.

You might not understand this but killing the LK was a very cool for a lot of people. We did not spend 11 months on the same content, we spent maybe some 5 months learning and getting tons of help to get that first kill and the subsequent ones. In your attempt at trolling you actually highlight my point. Mediocre players can now see the endgame content, furthemore in the next expansion small 10 man raiding guild will be able to do this a lot easier; without having to join people like you just to get that 277 gear.
Edited by Logtar on 11/30/2010 5:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Actually, mediocre players are unlikely to see endgame content because it appears to be a lot more challenging than reg icc, even without the buffs. But, well done bringing up a completely untrue point because you think that because blizz changed content to 10 man you can actually achieve something in raiding. Not hitting enter just makes my wall of text hit you harder.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
You don't make a new paragraph every sentence...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
. Not hitting enter just makes my wall of text hit you harder.

lol ><
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
just wanted to say congratulations to that mysterious guild who took our servers first 25 H LK kill.

Also, what exactly defines 'hardcore raider'? How many hours a week do you need to achieve such a position? I've been seeing alliance guilds putting in more hours than riven does for almost the last 4 - 5 months... I think we're softcore raiders now.
Edited by Almonide on 11/30/2010 6:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
74 Tauren Warrior
Who argues over an opinion? Seriously. Grow up.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I think my wall of text hit a lot harder judging by the interest of a guild that has done something you cannot do. lol

Not something that I care about, just fun that hopefully the server will see more guilds to stay and play here. Since I have been in this server I have seen many good people leave just because there is no serious "raiding" in alliance. The changes made will change that in my opinion.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
^ Sorry don't understand gibberilish
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
But all trolling aside, I have nothing against accents or people who don't speak perfect English, I just enjoy being an @@**#*@, sorry if I offend you in any way Logtar when it comes to your English and any other languages you speak, when it comes to your ability to play, I will continue to troll.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
This thread is in fact, invalid. Logtar, you make absolutely no sense, and just to clarify, please work on your grammar. Having said that, people on Azshara, specifically Alliance side, were unable to do 10 or 25 hardmodes not due to lack of numbers, as we have witnessed with guilds like that trash one named after that bad movie or that other one named after the best alliance guild, etc, etc, it was due to a lack of intelligence and skill. Every guild on Alliance side, excluding Riven of course, simply put, !#@*ing sucks huge donkey @**#. You have people who do not understand the mechanics of their own class, let alone understanding the mechanics of a simple fight like Lady Deathwhisper. Riven wiped on her on heroic mode many times because apparently it was difficult for people to move away from ghosts or interrupt her. That will change in Cata, thanks to 10 mans, because there will not be 10-15 people carrying 10-15 idiots. On that note, for the bads, bosses have a lot more mechanics, and some of them will be next to impossible for people who consider heroic LDW hard, which is to say, 95% of the server, or so it seems. So, in conclusion, why did you make a post stating your uninformed scrub opinion? Please go away now and stop posting, at least until you learn how to A) play, B) Lead a successful guild or C) English language.

Thanks.

tl;dr
Edited by Sweddjen on 11/30/2010 10:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
But all trolling aside, I have nothing against accents or people who don't speak perfect English, I just enjoy being an @@**#*@, sorry if I offend you in any way Logtar when it comes to your English and any other languages you speak, when it comes to your ability to play, I will continue to troll.

Afri, we need to meet up again outside ICC. ILU
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
^ was it eventful for you? He just sort of laid there when I had him
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You guys are just so cute! <3 you all!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Keeps going and going and going...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]