[H]<Anguish>LFM Healers/DPS (1/8H)

90 Goblin Death Knight
Open recruitment for dedicated raiders: all classes, all specs.

Hit up our website or talk to me in game. See ya in the guild recruitment channel.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Great group here. We work well together & have good times. =D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
/bump
Edited by Epicphailz on 2/11/2011 8:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Hey. just wanted to drop a post saying im an 85 Warrior prot/fury who is raid ready looking for a possible new home, with people who want to push to raid and see the end game Content. You guys look very promising assuming you still need a prot warrior. Also i come with a Resto/Ele shammy who has been powered by Oprah, names Milldozer if you wanna check him out.
Edited by Amard on 2/4/2011 10:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Amard and Milldozer, hit me up in game with any questions you may have, or just want to talk about coming over. I should be online most of the day (2/4/2011). Look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
LF1M Raid Ready Healer: Priest either Holy or Disc, and then we are ready to start raiding next week!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Looking for dedicated raiders who want to play, who log on in on a regular basis and want to progress.

Also, always looking for new members who may want to raid in the future, or just want a place to hang out.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
good times last night doing some 9man BoT 10. Would have been A LOT easier if we would have had that extra priest healer!

Good work on Sarth 3D, and Maly. crazy fun!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Grats on the loot Milldozer, and Silitha. Halfus down after 2 real attempts. and by real, i mean, more than 8 people :P
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Open Recruitment for ALL Classes and Specs for dedicated raiders, which means, you are an active member of the guild, who logs in on a regular basis, has willingness to learn, has a personality, and can make all three weekly raid days and times.

Our raid times are: 730pm server to 1130pm server. More times added if needed.
Our raid days are: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday. More days added if needed.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Great, intelligent group to work with. Check out he web site:

www.thisistheanguish.com
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
/Bump!

2/12 after 1 week of raiding. Valiona and Theralion down. Great on all the Epics tonight guys. Lets keep pushing content!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Bump! Let's get Magmaw!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Magmaw down after 2 attempts. Grats on the gear, and grats on 3/12 guys! 3 nights 3 bosses.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Great job tonight on ODS. Looking forward to a few days to prep for Conclave and some more in BWD! Grats to those who got loot!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Four days of raiding, and four bosses down, pretty impressive for a new and rather small guild. Not only did we get to punch things in the face, but we had a great time doing it.

If you are looking for a guild that is serious enough to get things done but not so serious that you have to quit your job and hate your life from here on out, then Anguish is the place for you. I have been in several guilds that experienced new content but have not enjoyed myself as much as I have while in Anguish.

Our small size ensures you will not get lost in a crowd and will afford you the best possible chances to run in guild group settings. Along with keeping our membership down, comes the opportunity to get to know each of our guildies, and I must say they are a blast to be around.

This is truly one of the best guilds I have ever been in. =)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
02/18/2011 6:45 AMPosted by Pyous
This is truly one of the best guilds I have ever been in. =)

Awe Amber, your going to make me...... /vomit! :P

Just playing, always good to hear good things about our small little group.

/Bump for fun! And for updated recruitment!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]