OLD - Progression Thread

100 Human Hunter
is that the only difference?

will you guys be going for server firsts in 10 man?
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
maybe you can post on your main, or at least tell us who your main is? i'd love to take this seriously but you're posting from a lvl 1 gnome named "Ha ha, ow, wow".

so... someone told a joke, then punched you, and then you were surprised at how much it hurt?

but anyway, if 10 man is such a joke, then shouldn't we kindly ask the 10 man guilds listed in this thread to disband and stop wasting our time? i would, but it seems a bit rude.
Reply Quote
29 Blood Elf Hunter
i don't see it. please explain the differences.

by the way, this is veering slightly off-topic. the original reason behind questioning this thread's existence was the fact that sites like wowprogress already exist. can we talk a little more about that?

The people in Vox clearly have inferiority complexes, and need everyone's praise when they kill Random Boss 3 lest they all emotionally break down and start sobbing uncontrollably.

I still laugh at their "Grats Ner'zhul" thread on the old forums congratulating themselves on a kill.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
What are you so afraid of? Just post on your main. Also can't we just use wowprogress.com?
Reply Quote
82 Draenei Hunter
What are you so afraid of? Just post on your main. Also can't we just use wowprogress.com?

Not everyone uses external sites to get their WoW info. Some people, ya know, use the WoW site to get their info. Confusing, I know, but I think you can grasp the concept PK. Btw you never talk to me in our channel any more :(
Edited by Baliis on 11/20/2010 10:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
not sure why people are getting all bent out of shape about this thread. There was a realm progress thread in TBC and pretty much all of wrath. almost all servers have them
Edited by Melbufrahma on 11/20/2010 10:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
almost all servers have them

i don't know about TBC, but when you stopped updating the one for Wrath, did the server implode? just because other servers have them doesn't mean we need one.

i think this thread (or a new one) is better suited to being a guild index as opposed to a progression list. but then again, wowprogress has space for guilds to write in whatever they want about themselves... nevermind.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Seems like where ever we post turns into a argument just for the sake of arguments. Though I don't check these progression threads (WoWprogress works fine for me) some people do. Just get over it, go do something else, someone will use this even if you don't.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
What baliis said unclechu. Progression threads have been a part of the forums for a very long time so this is nothing new. I personally prefer going to WP, but I know there are many people who are often on the forums and would rather just click this thread to find our servers progression.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Alliance:
Slash Cry - 25 man - http://slashcry.mmoguildsites.com/
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
CALM DOWN ASULAR
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Can people start deleting their unecessary posts? Please follow thread rules.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
you can delete posts?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
aww apparently not anymore :/ WTB old forums
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I don't like this new forum either.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
why would i delete my posts?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
The 10 vs 25 debate is rather silly considering I'm willing to bet 95% of you haven't even raided on cata yet and therefore cannot determine the relative difficulties in encounters. It all depends on the encounter as to what is "easier" - a lot of the fights are trivialized with 25 players as opposed to 10. Yes 10 people are easier to manage but if your guild isn't full of mouth drooling idiots, it shouldn't be a problem.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Request Sticky!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]