Garrosh, next patch

100 Human Paladin
So basically, somebody better call the cleaning lady, because a lot of bored nerds will be dust till mid December.

She doesn't work weekends.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Hey, Vromrig; since you're the God-King and all, you by any chance have an opening for Lord High Executioner?

I consider myself more than capable for the position.
Edited by Dallanna on 11/19/2010 12:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey, Vromrig; since you're the God-King and all, you by any chance have an opening for Lord High Executioner: A Personage of Noble Rank and Title?

I consider myself more than capable for the position.

http://vromrigrad.blindhunter.com/forums

Don't want to clutter this place up too much.

That being said I wouldn't be entirely surprised if the "big" pre-Cata event was a showdown in the Barrens, that results in a launch day splitting.

What say you all, what say you all?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
^ Dallana you have your answer.

I was just going to make a joke about a height requirement: must be taller than the executioner's axe!

muahaha! /pokes fun
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I have to say, having been on the PTR as a troll druid... I find Garrosh's position in the new Orgrimmar to be strategically unfair. Horde have always (on my server) been much more passionate about defending their racial leaders, and the Alliance usually just stands around. Varian's new throne room is cool, but yeah, it's still in the ass-end of Stormwind. Garrosh? Hell, you can just chill in Orgrimmar and end up defending him by accident. The other cities imo haven't seen enough of a makeover to tip any sort of faction raiding balance, but Garrosh's new position directly next to the front gates is deceptively powerful. Most of the Horde in Orgrimmar are directly in front of his front door at any given time.

That being said... I intend to kill him many times before Cataclysm's end. He will pay for his arrogance, and face justice for my Tauren friends' loss.
Edited by Draniirn on 11/19/2010 1:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Is this title like Garithos' "Grand Marshal" of the remaining forces in Lordaeron?

Ah you must be new to this party.

you sir win for the Scott Piligrim v the World qoute

lets shall defeat him with the power of the self respect and don't forget to bring the extra lives

But they nerfed ardent defender.

there still that vegan police
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I have to say, having been on the PTR as a troll druid... I find Garrosh's position in the new Orgrimmar to be strategically unfair. Horde have always (on my server) been much more passionate about defending their racial leaders, and the Alliance usually just stands around. Varian's new throne room is cool, but yeah, it's still in the ass-end of Stormwind. Garrosh? Hell, you can just chill in Orgrimmar and end up defending him by accident. The other cities imo haven't seen enough of a makeover to tip any sort of faction raiding balance, but Garrosh's new position directly next to the front gates is deceptively powerful. Most of the Horde in Orgrimmar are directly in front of his front door at any given time.

That being said... I intend to kill him many times before Cataclysm's end. He will pay for his arrogance, and face justice for my Tauren friends' loss.

Then we send wave after wave of our own men, until the Horde reach their preset kill limit, and self-combust. THE DAY SHALL BE OURS!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
^ Dallana you have your answer.

I was just going to make a joke about a height requirement: must be taller than the executioner's axe!

muahaha! /pokes fun

/POLEARM STAB!

/EVISCERATION!

/BARBECUE PIT!

/KC MASTERPIECE SAUCE!

/LUNCH!

*munch, crunch, chomp!*

Hilarious... *spit* I hate fat on my meat. >:(

Edit:
You also lose for missing the reference. I am disappoint.
Edited by Dallanna on 11/19/2010 2:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It appears that the OP has a terrible taste in movies. We can hav e these threads but not our insane thread. Blizz your being hyprcritcal again.

Your opinion is wrong.

Now, back on topic.
Edited by Vromrig on 11/19/2010 2:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
"Scott Pilgrim? Yeah, you've probably never heard of it. It's pretty obscure".

Problem, hipsters?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You're going to be meeting the cleaning lady on Monday.

Because you're dust.

I haven't watched Scott Pilgim.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]