(Sticky)

85 Human Warrior
Wheres UNITY at? There the only guild worth mentioning(:
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
<Condemned> www.condemned-horde.com
Raids: M-F 12pm-2:30pm ST, 3pm-5:30pm EST
Focus: Semi-Casual Daytime Raiding

Formed in 2009 as a place for mature players who are looking for a day raiding guild.
Edited by Azereth on 2/3/2011 6:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Druid
Updated*
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Update on Knights of the Forsaken Horde:

Raid times: Fri-Sat at 6ST

We have about 700 members any given day, and max the guild xp every day (lvl 16 as of this post). We also hold many causal events across all levels. Recent events including a fishing tournament, Hide and Seek, Cow Darts, old world raids, etc. We like anything that equals a guild achievement. Mostly a social (family friendly)/leveling/casual raiding guild.

Pvp night hasn't happened in a long time. We would like some more pvp members, but many don't seem to want to make a team currently.
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Druid
Sorry for the delay, but updated :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Please add Citadel to the list (Horde side)

Vent: yes
Raid times: Scheduled Mon-Thursday at 6ST. LFM for RT2 for Fridays at 6ST
Guild type: Progression raiding (RT1 currently 7/12). PST to Stabster or Kwanikiya in game for more information.

Also, Knights of the Forsaken (horde) is under new GMs. Please contact Avice or Moonshadow about their raid team as they are starting to rebuild it. Still a large high level guild but membership is now averaging about 600 active.

/Thank
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Druid
Updated*

03/25/2011 12:05 PMPosted by Andrealock
Please contact Avice or Moonshadow about their raid team as they are starting to rebuild it.

If they would like to change information on here they can post on here to have it updated :)

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
03/25/2011 1:31 PMPosted by Gnomë
If they would like to change information on here they can post on here to have it updated :)

lol, i meant for that to be added to their desc in the Guild list XD. Didn't mean to have it sound like i was asking you to contact them. I'm still one of their officers.
Edited by Andrealock on 3/28/2011 7:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Druid
03/28/2011 7:36 AMPosted by Andrealock

lol, i meant for that to be added to their desc in the Guild list XD. Didn't mean to have it sound like i was asking you to contact them. I'm still one of their officers.

oooh ok updated then :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
03/29/2011 06:55 PMPosted by Gnomë
oooh ok updated then :D

Thanks for taking the time to keep up with this thread Gnome. It's a great addition to our community XD
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Druid
04/01/2011 07:30 AMPosted by Andrealock
It's a great addition to our community

Yay i'm part of a community!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
<Paradigm>
Raid Days: Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday from 4pm-8pm Server Time
Focus: Current Raid Progression
Info: For more details regarding what our guild is looking for, or if you're interested in joining, please contact Liquidus, Pulserate, Coruption or Oleine in game.
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Druid
Updated! I was slow on this >_>
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
The raid times for the horde guild Citadel are incorrect. We raid tues-thurs from 6-9 server. Just a friendly update. Thanks :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Way to break it to me that Mondays are no longer on the schedule Saphix >.> Changing to 9ST?

<3
Edited by Andrealock on 4/13/2011 7:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Druid
Way to break it to me that Mondays are no longer on the schedule Saphix >.> Changing to 9ST?

<3

I blame you for giving me the wrong days :D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Thank you Gnome :D, could you please add our Guild Website to <Paradigm>?
http://para-digm.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
update to:

<Paradox> - http://paradox-bf.guildlaunch.com/
Raid days/time: Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs for 10s; all at 5:30-8:30
Focus: 10m Progression
Contact Emaria, Blacksham, Aleros, or Thehax for info

thanks
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Druid
Oh yeah both of these were updated x)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
<Clamstackers> - http://www.clamstackers.guildlaunch.com
Raid days/time: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, also do Baradon Hold as a guild
Focus: Casual raiding with the full intent on making progression
Info: We are a guild for mature players of all backgrounds who enjoy great chat and raiding. We also do guild achievement events, sometimes alt runs on the weekends. We have strong leadership and experienced players. Insightful questions welcome always. Please apply at the guild site or contact a guildie and ask for an officer in game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]