Guild Directory

(Sticky)

85 Human Priest
Updated everything. Now that more people are actually using this I will have to go back to checking forums everyday now :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Forgotten Realm
Raid times: whenever people are on
Focus: out of
Family oriented guild helping with basically anything, raiding occasionally
Edited by Kickassordie on 1/11/2012 8:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
Update for KOTT:

Knights of the Templers : www.KOTT.Spruz.com

T1: Thursdays and Sundays
4-7pm Server Time

T2: Saturday 12 - 3pm Server Time
Sunday 1 - 4pm Server Time
Reply Quote
Update needed

<Knights of the Templers>
http://kott.spruz.com/

We are looking to fill some raid spots on either of our guild raid groups. Mostly looking for healers, but tanks and DPS are often needed as well. Join the guild, or commit to a regular raid group, we are suffering from the cursed bane that is Diablo3.

Raid days/time: Tue/Thur 4-7pm server Sat/Sun 12pm server
Focus: Casual raiding guild family friendly
Level 25, looking for all classes and positions (healers)
2 Raiding Groups 8/8 Dragon Soul 1/8 Heroic
Rated PvP group starting as well.

Contact: Gorkarp, Gimbly, or Lindalcron in game or through game mail if interested.
Edited by Gorkarp on 5/29/2012 6:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
33 Night Elf Rogue
This is Gnomë.

I am currently to busy with other things and not able to keep this up. I do apologize to the people I have yet to update their info. If someone would like to take over please do.

and MOXIE(if you are reading this). I think it was you that said doing this was cursed and those people end up quitting and all lol :)
Reply Quote
How do we take the list over? Our info is really old, and you havent updated it yet. We really need some recruitment going on.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Edited by Opelea on 12/5/2012 7:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
update for <Bladefist Mafia>

new guild site

http://bladefist-mafia.wowstead.com/

also we have a facebook page
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
<Evil by Necessity> - evilbynecessity.guildportal.com
Raid days/time: When we get it and scheduals allow
Focus: Casual
Info: Been around since The Burning Crusade . We're a guild for players with a day job or kids that still want to raid or PvP when they can but don't want to put up with the harassment of PuGs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Saints of Exodar - http://saintsofexodarguild.guildlaunch.com
Raid days/time: Team 1-Fri 6:30pm PST and Sun 5pm PST & Team 2-Tues/Wed at 6pm PST. Other raids when ppl on and interested.
Focus: Casual, Social, Raiding, Achievements, Dungeons, PVP (getting into recently).
Info: T13-8/8 DS, T14-16/15, T15-6/12. Contact Scrappygurl (Fancia#1926 is BT).
Edited by Fancia on 7/21/2013 10:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Slackers - Slackers.corplaunch.com
Raid days/time Wednesday 6-9. Open to other times once we have enough for two teams.
Focus: All Mainly PVE - Raiding.
Info: Lets get ready for Mists of Pandaria. Please apply on our site as most of us are playing on alts for the time being.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The Drunken misfits-
Raid times: Two confirmed teams for MOP Tuesday Thursday Sunday 7:30pm Server Tuesday Wednesday 4:30pm server possible third team
Focus:Mostly casual with a semi-hardcore core group
Info: Looking to push progression in MOP. Regular alt runs and old content achieve runs. Very active guild
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Alliance

<Custo Immortalis> Facebook group by invite only
Raid Days/Time - Tentatively Mon,Wed,Friday, 6P.M. ST
Focus: Casual 10 man Raid and RBG
Mature guild, created in 2009. Close knit members who aim to progress through content in a relaxed, fun manner while maintaining performance measures. Ability to add on teams to suit your every alt's needs ; )
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Alliance

Thrust
Raid days/time: To be determind
Focus: Casual raiding (most likely 10 man, 25 man if we can get the people for it), possibly rated BGs
Info: We're a fairly new guild with a core of seasoned players looking for new members to get this guild going. For the most part, the 3 of us that make up the core of the guild at the moment took a bit of a break from raiding and serious pvp for nearly the entirety of Cataclysm, but we are now looking to get back into the game with the launch of Mists of Pandaria with some casual raiding and various pvp activities. I can usually be contacted in-game under the names Vandraal or Vanarun.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Alliance
<Rum Runners> N/A
Raid times : not enough members
Focus: fun and growth
Info: As of today Rum Runners is Lev 12 , (a fast growing guild , less than 5 month old) . We play 27 or more days a month at least 5 hrs a day . 95% of our members are over 40 yrs old . Probably need younger players to teach us AND learn from us . We play hard , BUT are not dogmatic = we play however we want to , and want you to do the same . We all play as much or as little as we want . Want a few more members . Find us on the guild list .
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Alliance
<Angelic Demons> whisper Kaatniss
Raid times : Sunday from 3pm PST- whenever u quit
Focus: fun and growth
Info: Level 25 guild
- Mount hunting
- Building raid team - need healers and dps
- 275 members
- Achievement hunting
- 10 Loremasters
-Working on Reins of the Dark Phoenix guild perk
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Druid
I guess nobody cares about this since I am somehow still the owner of this thread lol

*Note to anyone reading. I don't keep up with this x)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I tried to start a new one when you mentioned not being able to do it anymore. Was going to have one for horde and one for allies. and let the guilds edit the ad when needed. so it would be self sufficient. But.... as you can see way down in the threads, a couple terds were not going to be having any of that non-sense.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]