The Silver Legion Beckons!

Highly decorated posters line the walls of the Cathedral square, though all vary in design, the borders of these posters lined with white and light gray shimmer against the light.. These posters claim a recruitment of sorts.

A public message to all ye' who would listen from the mouth and hand of Sir Hanzon Gregory Crosse. Rewritten by his dedicated and loyal assistant and friend, Bernie Heisten.

"For countless years, groups of mercenaries and hired blades have been called upon by the Alliance to aid in battles.. Through these years as a serving member of the military, I was forced to sit idle while some group of undertrained fools headed off into the battlefield for us, only in pursuit for their own wealth. These were more or less pirates.. Not dedicated to the Alliance, only the purses of coin in which they were paid.. The Silver Legion is here to throw that dark history into the past of the Alliance.. We have no designated use, we are simply there.. Whether it is to have a few men or women sent out to a town to keep watch, or guide a caravan to some other designation, or to be fully deployed out on the field with other soldiers of the Alliance.."

The Silver Legion has been officially formed with the approval of several Grand Marshals within the Alliance military, and the non-relevant, but certainly not important, approval of Commander Eligor Dawnbringer of the Argent Crusade.

It's primary useage is a moving army to provide support for Alliance settlements, or to provide assistance in the battle field itself. But contracts from citizens are also taken, free of charge as to throw away the practices of mercenaries's. All who join the Silver Legion recognize that they have volunteered theirselves to serve, and that there is no official payment from those in command, while armor and weaponry is provided to all.

Join on your own, or enlist your friends or other members of your family with you! Simply seek audience with Sir Crosse in Stormwind, or his residence in the city of Ironforge. For the Alliance!

((Finally got that up on the forums folks! Pretty nifty if you ask me! So anywho, The Silver Legion is officially recruiting.. We are a medium to heavy RP guild, and are striving to have weekly RP guild gatherings. The bit above explains what exactly the guild is as well!))

*Interested? Simply send me an ingame message or pst. Other people to contact would be Illunara, or Soladiirn OR NEWLY ADDED Luminiel.

Facts about the guild:

-We currently have five tabs, currently saving up for the sixth one.

-After a one week trial you will receive your first promotion within the guild. Anyfurther ones will be based on activity and such!

-We currently do casual 10 mans when we feel like doing one. CATA Update: Still doing casual LK raids when we set em up.

-Guild chat is for OOC useage.

-We both have a ventrillo server and a guild website on Wowstead.
Edited by Hanzon on 1/28/2011 3:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
Le'bump!
Reply Quote
More bumps.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
First time I have been on here. Very interesting.. so I decided to bump this up.
Edited by Illunara on 11/22/2010 9:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
First time I've posted on the shiny new forums, so let it be a bump ;)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
And this had dropped down some.. so I decided to give it a bump.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
And yet another bump..we be falling down the list.
Reply Quote
Dropped down again, time to bump it back up.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
*eyes topic's position*

*punts upwards*

Here's the kick... AND IT'S GOOD!
Reply Quote
*Puts thread on an elevator.. Presses the top floor button. Sits back and enjoys.*
Reply Quote
*Continues to mash the upper floor button..*
Reply Quote
*Holds the Open Door button.. Waits..*
*Continues to mash the upper floor buttons.*
Stay bumped thread.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I'll add Solardiirn to the roster's contacts... <.<
Reply Quote
Growing a bit more everyday! Hoorah.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yes, it seems that we are.

Also, Might wanna change the info on that Hanz. We actually have 5 tabs working on the 6th now. The add states 3. :)
Edited by Illunara on 12/26/2010 7:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
*stares at the thread's position.*
Get back up to the top.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
*notes the drop down, picks up and tosses back to the top.*
Reply Quote
76 Human Hunter
*Attaches thread to a grappling hook, throws hook to the top of the forums.* Heave to! Pull, pull, pull!
Reply Quote
76 Human Hunter
Dropped WAY too far for my liking. *Waves around whip* Bump it faster!
*Do note the Silver Legion does not promote slavery or whippings as punishment.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
This dropped down again.. so.. back to the top.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]