Would you roll the opposite faction?

85 Goblin Warlock
Do you have loyalty to your faction, or would you roll horde and alliance for a taste of everything?

Honestly, I like gnomes and worgen, but I absolutly couldn't bare the night elves, space goats, and all those human paladins/DK's.

I hate Night elves and goats with a burning passion for some reason (and human pally's/DK's just because there are SOOO many it is obnoxious, same reason I hate belf pallys), and every time I kill one, it feels oh so good. And the only circumstance I would ever go alliance is if my guild and all of my friends went alliance :P

What about you?
Edited by Capslock on 11/18/2010 7:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
This mage used to be a Blood Elf.

My main problems with the Horde are aesthetic. And, not the fact that they lack pretty races. It's the fact that up until BC, the majority of Horde zones were made of sand! I hated it. The undead areas were just as bad with all of their rotting trees and plague dust everywhere.

I don't mind areas like that, but if EVERY AREA that you level up to until you hit end game looks the same, then it gets boring.

Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
believe it or not, in the near-six years playing this game i have never once rolled an alliance toon.

when i joined horde in dec '04 they were vastly underplayed (about 30% of my server) and we were at a disadvantage, and i liked it. now we are the most-played faction by far. this saddens me. i miss being the underdog. so many alliance have switched sides it sickens my heart.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
believe it or not, in the near-six years playing this game i have never once rolled an alliance toon.

when i joined horde in dec '04 they were vastly underplayed (about 30% of my server) and we were at a disadvantage, and i liked it. now we are the most-played faction by far. this saddens me. i miss being the underdog. so many alliance have switched sides it sickens my heart.

Atleast it shows the horde's obvious superiority.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Alliance are 53% according to WowCensus. So you are still the "Underdog".
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I prefer Horde, but I have 2 80 Alliance and another on the way. I love both factions.
Reply Quote
82 Undead Rogue
I have 4 level 80 alliance and 4 level 80 horde on the same server, whichever side I'm playing on I am loyal to, that means I don't snitch when there are raids and I look upon the other faction with disdain. I've even talked bad about my other characters on the other side :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I would roll an alliance charecter. It's just a game, no reason to be loyal to anyone.
Reply Quote
I've leveled to 80 with both factions, and have alts of both factions, but I definitely strongly favor Horde. I find myself coming to the end of my rope a lot quicker when playing an Alliance toon.
Reply Quote
81 Human Paladin
I play both factions. I like to experience both storylines.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Rogue
Never!

I can just imagine rolling some ally toon, running into Stormwind and hearing nothing but HUH HUH HUH over and over.

No thanks.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Rogue
Alliance are 53% according to WowCensus. So you are still the "Underdog".

Wowcensus gets it's figures from people in guilds using their addon.

If you are not in a guild that uses their addon you are not counted.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I have 3 Alliance 80s, so yes. Planning 7 more for Cata.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
I never feel quite comfortable amongst Horde races or cities. It's just not home.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I have no loyalty to Alliance, but I do prefer the Elwynn/Westfall quests, and for my own personal roleplay reasons, humans in general.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
What is this "loyalty" you speak of?

/I play both factions because I find the inability to communicate with the Horde to be ridiculously and needlessly limiting
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
I am horde through and through, but I did make a lowbie human a few months ago to play with a guildmate of mine on an RP/PvP server. It was heartbreaking for me to get ganked for the first time by a troll priest, and it made me not want to play her anymore!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]