Thursday Evening (11/18)

100 Dwarf Death Knight
Woo! New forums!

[IG] In ICC10 right now. Yay!

[RL] Had an awesome day. Tomorrow should be easy for me.

Hope y'all had a good day :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I sadly have nothing new to contribute. I really need to have Rav switch back to her RP clothes though. Her avatar just looks silly right now.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
[IG] In ICC10 right now. Yay!

Same here.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
you all have the plague

e: BEST POST COMBINATION
Edited by Dominika on 11/18/2010 7:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
IRONSKULL!?!?!?
Reply Quote
81 Orc Hunter
Oh good. Daily thread. I had a moment of "Oh noes!" when I went to go post on the old thread moments before they started bringing the new forums online.

[RL] Not much. Looking forward to next month. A friend had a baby the other day and 75 people spent their evening refreshing the facebook page created for news updates. I sort of miss signatures here. And the old avatars.

Oh. Almost forgot.

OMG Ironskull!

[IG] Caihir's 71 now and just a touch closer to exalted with Shattered Sun so I can get my damn transformers shield. Aly's got her BK RPing gear now, which means that all she needs is a surname and a background. I'm thinking of keeping her at the initiate level, but we'll see.
Reply Quote
My advice to you is to basically make out with everyone you can.

He returns. http://bit.ly/thekingisback
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Weeeeeee! I missed y'all.

[IG] As stated in Pigi's thread, finally got that damn Shadowmourne done, so we can now start spending endless hours (until Cata) wipping on Arthas. Cleared everything but Sindi tonight, so doing good.

[RL] Finally came over tonight, but nothing special. Still addicted to flippin'.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
our true king has returned.

i can post on my actual mains again.

i have coffee.

life = good
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Ironskull still lurks in the shadows, trolling us, and making us hungry with amazing recipes!
:O
Hi new Sent's forums! Wtb my signature back.

[IG] Totally digging the fact that all my useless gear is now not in my new avatar. I should relearn how to heal again on her, but rogue! Stabby stabby, stun lock, stab is so fun!

[RL] Started a new job a little over a week ago, I'm the nerdy chick and it's awesome! I think I've managed to get at least one person back into WoW by my nerdiness. Calling a co-worker a noob and then realizing after 'toon name exchanges that I've killed him multiple times on a PvE server? Priceless. I do sense death in my future from his guild now.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
[RL] The bed calls me, yet there is no one in it yet again tonight.

Note to self: Call the Ghostbusters or some well-endowed female friends. Maybe both.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]