Ursin's Public Vent

90 Human Rogue
Welcome back to Ursin, ladies and gentlemen. As most of you are already aware, I run a Vent server in honor of loving you guys. It's free to use and always will be, and if you want any information on it, I'm pretty much always contactable through my email, Unwright.ursin@gmail.com.

In honor of migrating to the new forums and working from a new expansion, all of the bans in Ursin Public will be removed. The channels will also be trimmed down. If I accidentally destroyed or destroy your channel, you can petition me, again at my email, to have it put back in its place. In spite of the catastrophic jackassery that went down a few months ago with the mass reporting of fun posts, I'm gonna keep my subscription at TypeFrag into the foreseeable future.

So, without further ado,

Server: nickel.typefrag.com
Port: 37679
Password: ursinsayshi

Obviously I'll need to keep a tighter watch on the server what with all of the bans being lifted, so at least for the first few weeks or so, don't be wangs. I promise you it won't end well. The same rules will be in place as last time, and if you've forgotten, they are as follows:

There's a channel solely devoted to music. If you want to play music over your speakers, do it there and not in other people's channels. If everyone in the channel is okay with your particular fare, by all means, play it there. But if someone already in the channel protests and was there before you, be respectful and take it elsewhere.

No death metal. Ever. Period. No exceptions. Sorry.

Don't disrupt other people's raids.

If you have a qualm with another user, utilize the report system that's actually built into the vent client.

If your friends aren't unreasonable jerks, tell them about my vent. There's almost always room for more, unless someone's leading a 25-man.

And of course, the all-encompassing rule that applies to everyone;
    Don't be a jerk. If you have to ask if doing something is a jerk move, it is.

Blah blah blah, 3 strikes policy unless you offend me enough for a ban straight off. If the 50-person capacity proves to be too small, I'll increase it to 75, and if THAT isn't enough, I'll MAYBE look into upping it to 100. But, I don't even think there's 100 people on Ursin, so…

At any rate, enjoy the vent. Complaints and compliments go to my email, and good luck with the apocalypse.
Edited by Unwright on 11/18/2010 7:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Sticky!
Also I clicked the new like thing For Great Justice!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Sticky Please.

Also pie.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
reported for sticky if that's how that works
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I approve of Ursin Vent. Keep up the good work, Unwright!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
reported for real life threats
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
Ursin vent is filled with creeps like gaiety and internet predators like ultiform I'd stay away if I were you.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
NOESSSSS, you removed the Principals Office!! now what Admin only channel am I going to hide in X_X
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
NOESSSSS, you removed the Principals Office!! now what Admin only channel am I going to hide in X_X

The "You've done it now...." channel.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman

The "You've done it now...." channel.

You sir just came in vent to see where I was hiding and posted that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
<.<

I posted before I came into vent!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
grats on sticky lmao
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
alliance and horde inter-mingling? preposterous!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Its also the last remaining place to find Ultiform :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
11/18/2010 7:39 PMPosted by Tyrialfrozen
For Great Justice!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
11/29/2010 12:35 PMPosted by Refreshed

Its also the last remaining place to find Ultiform :(

:( Ultiform if you read this i miss you!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
You're a goblin in Slax now Sayrn? btw hey.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
testing things
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]