*cry*
85 Draenei Hunter
<Juice> -- Omnotron Defense System

"insert inside joke here"

amidointhisrite?
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
<Juice> -- Omnotron Defense System

Grats =D

Do you mind if I ask if it was 10 or 25?
90 Human Warrior
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Conclave of Winds
85 Night Elf Druid
Updated for posted progression and rankings. Even though I am no longer tracking Baradin's Hold, I did include Chiron in the rankings for their posted BH kill.
Edited by Asterion on 12/21/2010 3:56 AM PST
Chimaeron down
85 Blood Elf Paladin
<Been There Downed That>

Chimaeron Down (w/ "Full of Sound and Fury" Achieve)
Edited by Theholybamf on 12/20/2010 11:03 PM PST
85 Night Elf Druid
Updated for posted kills. On a side note, let's try to keep posted kills to once per guild please.
90 Orc Shaman
So CP finally did some raiding, was too tired to post last night. Halfus and Theralion down. More to come tonight.
85 Night Elf Druid
Updated for the emergence of Chain Pull from their slumber.

Also, what does a guy gotta do for a sticky?! If you Mods ever find yourselves trudging through the back waters of the blizzard world and stumble upon us humble Nazgrelians, we would love for you to sticky this.
12/21/2010 8:40 AMPosted by Asterion

Also, what does a guy gotta do for a sticky?! If you Mods ever find yourselves trudging through the back waters of the blizzard world and stumble upon us humble Nazgrelians, we would love for you to sticky this.

I've been looking around at some of my old server forums and such and it seems *no* progression threads are getting stickies for some bizzare reason.

Crafting threads and guild directories are, also a few "Welcome to 'Xxxxx'" threads, but no progression threads.

Very odd.
85 Tauren Druid
<every tasty bite> has downed Omnitron Defense System
85 Night Elf Druid
Updated for posted progression. As a reminder, unranked guilds and their corresponding kills will be added on sundays when the new rankings are done.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]