[A] WoM Recruiting for 25 mans!

85 Night Elf Death Knight
tip of the day:

when you app to a raiding guild its ideal to make sure the days and times for raid do not clash with other real life things. Most guilds dont require you to show up every single raid day. But only being able to show up for one or only showing up for one means your wasting peoples time.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
MILEY I LOVE YOU
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Good to see that WoM are still on their tracks, keep it up.

Bump from an old Rapture member
Reply Quote
tip of the day:

if you took the time to app to a guild, do a trial run with said guild, then leave the guild the next day, your go-nads should be big enough to say something other than "O i just bought this toon from someone" when ask why you left. its the internet, and everyones a tuff guy on the internet.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Miley you are so tough
Reply Quote
naaah, tough would of been calling the person out by (new) name and the guild they went to the very same day. But that may ensue some needless drama that well, frankly doesnt do any good as I try to be a positive person. And i enjoy some of the people in said guild too.

but nuff said.

tip of the day:
A multi button mouse will make you a better player. Gear will only carry you so far. Learn from my mistakes and be better. my $10 back up mouse is making me look so bad. my new mouse im about to go pick up will have more buttons then ive been use to, and i cant wait to set it up and try it out.
Reply Quote
tip of the day:

when making a meatloaf, dont be forced into boring and drab. Spice it up a bit. spread a mango salsa over top of it. or layer it with different cheeses. i like putting hard boiled eggs in the center of it with velveta chunks. then cover it in a guacamole, A-1 sauce and a little lemon zeste and pepper.
Reply Quote
Bump and Updated Needs:

1-2 Melee - Looking for Rogue, Kitty, Enh. Shammy
2-3 Ranged - Looking for Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Elem. Shammy
1 Healer - Holy Pally or Resto Sham

i still believe this is still our current needs.

tues, wed, thurs, sun. 8:30 -11:30/12.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I've been looking for a new guild since my last group dried up while I checked out Rift. I mostly play the ele shammy role but can swap to healing if the pinch is really needed. I would like to get back into raiding, but realize my gearing needs to be bumped up so working on it. Ranged spot still open?
Reply Quote
Beers, if your doing 5mans for valor/justice pts for t11 and 12 gear and doing to dailies for the lil bit of gear you could get from that then it shouldnt take to long to sporting around the Professor Plums.

http://www.wrathofmedivh.com/ go here and fill out an app. Make sure you check on it in a day or 2 in-case someone has some questions to ask you. Very important that you check back. If we like what we see then we will leave you a post to set up a vent chat time.

It is so important that you check back, we get some apps that just dont bother checking back and we end up declining them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]