[H] Relentless 8/8HM LF Resto Shaman

90 Undead Warlock
03/25/2012 09:14 AMPosted by Veloth
Sorry, I'm too busy watching other people's feet.

If Warth is beating you on the meters then you may want to come up with something better than that. Watching TV maybe?
85 Orc Death Knight
Font, you have a legendary as well. If Spindles can top meters in our raids, it's possible for other warlocks to as well. You're just god damn awful.
90 Undead Mage
Heroic: Yor'sahj the Unsleeping 2-12
0 - Fontaine
Spec: Demonology 902
Damage Done:13,697,999
Damage Taken: 2,662,462
Healing Done: 523,363
Ranking Minimum: 45297.0
Percent Damage to Ranking Min: 53.0%

53rd Percentile, Awesome Job Fontaine. Only 6 other DPS in your raid beat you man. Keep up the good work!

Source: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/g59kow3api0c6azs/
Edited by Veloth on 3/25/2012 9:29 AM PDT
90 Undead Warlock
03/25/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Iysdexia
Font, you have a legendary as well. If Spindles can top meters in our raids, it's possible for other warlocks to as well. You're just god damn awful.

03/24/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Iysdexia
Back then Rejuvy and Heleon were just trying to have some fun trolling people, and I happened to be their target because I was a good player in Straw Man.

I appreciate you guys being so obsessed with my dps... clearly I terrify you. I'm flattered.
85 Orc Death Knight
Ahahahahaahahhhahahahahahahhahhhhahah

Get Carried also target bad people just to make them feel worse. And when they're well known bad players it's just trolling gold.
Edited by Iysdexia on 3/25/2012 9:31 AM PDT
90 Tauren Druid
I lead raids and was a consistant 5th!

hahaha suckas
90 Tauren Druid
i took two tier pieces but gave everything else to the stronger druid Talaric because im sorry thats how it works, better players get loot

in my defense heroic warlord "Dat Juvy solo healing a group and tanks and rogues" get @ me GC healers
100 Orc Death Knight
Sorry, I'm too busy watching other people's feet.

If Warth is beating you on the meters then you may want to come up with something better than that. Watching TV maybe?

I beat you font in every fight we did togather an in every instant/raid we we're in lmao you are the only thing holding your guild back.

P.S Font stinks up everything he's in even this thread.
Edited by Warthmar on 3/25/2012 9:51 AM PDT
90 Undead Warlock

Get Carried also target bad people just to make them feel worse. And when they're well known bad players it's just trolling gold.

I see, when they were cherry picking your logs and then trashing you, it was because they just KNEW you were an awesome player. But all those other times it was because the players were terrible. Yes, that has to be it.

You're adorable.
90 Undead Mage

I see, when they were cherry picking your logs and then trashing you, it was because they just KNEW you were an awesome player. But all those other times it was because the players were terrible. Yes, that has to be it.

You're adorable.

Is that what we're doing? Nah.
85 Orc Death Knight
Come on Font, I'm Iysdexia. Calling me a bad player is just silly. Do you just not pay attention to World of Logs at all?
85 Orc Warrior
If you guys target bads, how come i haven't gotten any hatemail.
90 Troll Mage
03/25/2012 09:42 AMPosted by Fontaine
You're adorable

you're pretty cute too
90 Undead Warlock
03/25/2012 09:27 AMPosted by Veloth
53rd Percentile, Awesome Job Fontaine. Only 6 other DPS in your raid beat you man. Keep up the good work!

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ax5mi7csen3mavz0/sum/damageDone/?s=5281&e=5522

5th place out of 5 dps on regular Ultraxion? Never mind why on earth you're doing regular Ultraxion, but you have to know pulling 31k on that fight is cartoonishly bad.

See how easy that is?
90 Undead Mage

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ax5mi7csen3mavz0/sum/damageDone/?s=5281&e=5522

5th place out of 5 dps on regular Ultraxion? Never mind why on earth you're doing regular Ultraxion, but you have to know pulling 31k on that fight is cartoonishly bad.

See how easy that is?

"Cough" Frost Mage. Dumbass. Do you even know how to read logs and tell that I wasn't fire?

As for why it was normal? We were having an off night and instead of forcing my raiders to wipe on a heroic boss (like a tyrannical dictator) we probably don't have the focus for, we just kill it and move on with our lives. We care about our raiders here and when one of them has RL issues that force themselves into raid, we just move on and let them take care of it.
Edited by Veloth on 3/25/2012 9:54 AM PDT
85 Orc Death Knight
Font can please, please, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD start posting logs? You seem like you have nothing to be scared or embarrassed of.
85 Blood Elf Priest
Wow.... who gave Fontaine a Legendary?

Now he has the same DPS as normal players. :D
90 Undead Warlock
Wow.... who gave Fontaine a Legendary?

Now he has the same DPS as normal players. :D

Speaking of the profoundly mediocre peanut gallery.
85 Troll Rogue
You serious there's no free bananas....
90 Tauren Druid
http://getcarried.shivtr.com/

u can see shank's RL pic
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]