Suggestion for minor glyph

85 Blood Elf Paladin
There's no suggestion forum on the new site yet so...

Minor glyph that gives a cool glow effect that gets more elaborate per charge of holy power.
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin
I have a better suggestion... minor glyphs that are actually beneficial and not something that can be ignored as an unecesarry expense unless you just got cash to burn.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I have a better suggestion... minor glyphs that are actually beneficial and not something that can be ignored as an unecesarry expense unless you just got cash to burn.

Lay on hands glyph is pushing it for minors based on their current design intent for them...

Anyway lets get back on topic with some constructive feedback!

Oh and I think this should be a minor and not a base effect because... well something like this should be an option.
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin

Lay on hands glyph is pushing it for minors based on their current design intent for them...

Anyway lets get back on topic with some constructive feedback!

Oh and I think this should be a minor and not a base effect because... well something like this should be an option.
Lay on hands will not be a minor glyph as of the patch that's on PTR and the Shattering.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Damn that sucks
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Best start deciding what seal or blessing you want to halve the mana cost of.

Seriously Blizz, WTB better Minor Glyphs! This is beyond pitiful.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
I just want the bubble-hearth glyph. :-(
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Should turn our Chargers into a horse-drawn chariot of gold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]