[H] Naxx 20man/Immortal & TOC25/ToC10/Togc10

85 Blood Elf Priest
I will be putting up together many achievement runs in the upcoming weeks prior to Cata. Just for a chance to be able to get most of them before Cata so the people interested in them don't have to go back and struggle to find people to accomplish them!

First, Sunday (21st) 7pm: There will be a ToC25 run for all the achievements. After the toc25, there will be a ToC10 for all the achievements, then a TOGC10 for the mount run. TOGC25 will not happen.

Monday (22nd), there will be a Naxx 20man/immortal run. 7 PM.
Sapphiron and Kel'thuzad will be the first to go, construct wing will be the last. If we failed immortal at any point, we'll be doing the other naxx achievements.

If you are willing to go, send me a whisper by 6:30pm on both dates, or reply here with which one you want to go, or send me in-game mail.

Being smart and having vent is a must. Gear is secondary.
Vent is a must, you will be removed from the run if you aren't logged on Vent by the time we start.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Ill go to both Celaste.

Resto is main spec.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
bumped
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I'll come and carry your run to victory, however the fact that you are letting people in that actually need vent to function in those raids makes me think quite negative.

edit; wont get in vent.
Edited by Zzatjk on 11/20/2010 9:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
you shut the !##* up and will be in vent SON
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
snape kills dumbledore?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
OH NO YOU DIDNT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
you won't like ron after the new harry paw-uh.
ruined
you're mad.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Dobby dies.

lolwut
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I already read the book twice so i know what happens. You can't ruin it for me lol.
But that sex scene wasn't in the book fosho!

And ron is awesome.

Btw, toc is tonight
Edited by Celaste on 11/21/2010 6:55 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]