ShadowRaven recruiting

85 Dwarf Paladin
They need more motivation since we can just abuse him pretty much anywhere.

Shhhh don't say that, it ruins the image.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The difference is guild chat. Not to mention a set of people who know how to not take the bait.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Lets not hang the integrity and cohesion of one of the oldest living guilds in Muradin on the principle of mocking one particular guild member...

Trust me

*EDIT* Dramatic effect

Im with this guy!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Mocking Illusions is simply one small benefit of being in ShadowRaven. We also raid.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Actually, mocking Visions is "last week." This week we are going to mock the ghost of ShadowRaven past. Next week we will be mocking the ghost of ShadowRaven future.

In the mean time, we are continuing to look for qualified raiders of all classes for both our 4 day a week and weekend raid teams.

With Cata coming, people will be leveling at different rates, and past experience shows that the raid teams do change when the expansion comes out. This period is one of best chances people will have to make a strong impression and be there when we first start tackling the new content.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Death Knight
Can I be the ghost of ShadowRaven future?

So you want to be a big fat guy with a hydrocephalic head?

OH DANG DAWG THAT'S REALLY HILARIOUS

NOT ONLY DID YOU MAKE THE FAT JOKE, BUT YOU ALSO REFERENCED HIS INFLATED EGO. DAMN MAN, LET'S DECLARE TODAY A HOLIDAY SO ALL THE DOCTORS AROUND THE WORLD CAN LAUGH AT YOUR ABILITY TO LOGICALLY INSULT SOMEONE.

EDITED FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T EDIT.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Caps nightmare, bump.
Reply Quote
THE HOLIDAY SHALL BE NAMED

SARAMUS DAY

LOVE THE CAPS BTW, YOU'RE SHAPING UP QUITE NICELY AS THE FUNNIEST PERSON ON THE SERVER

I ESPECIALLY LIKED WHEN YOU GOOGLED THE WORLD HYDROCEPHALIC

I KNOW I DID

Let's make a guild together, we can name it <The Brotherhood of ShadowEagle>
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
What's your problem with leafs?

"leaves"
Reply Quote

also, I think you two make a wondermous couple. Saramus, you may now kiss your WoW lover... such a beautiful thing.

Aww thanks <3. We're thinking of moving to California to get married and adopt a kid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]