<Battle Buddies> #1 Spirestone PvP

85 Goblin Priest
#1 Spirestone PvP guild come cata is lfm. If your a solid player and looking to jump right into rated bgs and find players for arena, this could be the guild for you. We are looking for players..
- PVP: rated 2400+ in WOTLK or 2200+ in BC. Battlemaster BG heroes are also welcome in hopes that you have a brain and didnt farm your achivement like a complete retard. If you dont meet these req and can legitimately prove you are a quality player hit us up!

We also have spots open for pve heroes who are into that too fill up more 10man groups. Some examples of what we are looking for in our elite group of dragonslayers...
- PVE: (1) you've literally never died by standing in fire, (2) you know what an elitist jerk is, and (3) you've never wiped your raid by failing to bite the next vampire or other mechanics like that.
- Also: We hope you use your mouse to look & move, and we'd like if you have a mic for vent/skype.

For more info or too contact us, Please reply here, or talk too one of our officers in game. Kottonmouth, Nukebeast, Biggbloo, Forestshadow, Tapedeck, Elmerfud and Jaden.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
yespls
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
LOL greatest line ever.

" Also: We hope you use your mouse to look & move, and we'd like if you have a mic for vent/skype. "

I am definately interested. I leveled 6 60's on spirestone before re rolling horde with a RL friend. admittadly am way out of practice on 1v1 , 2v2 and so on. I have missed the PvP aspect of the game a lot. So until I get more antiquated with the new mechanics and playing my toon again at a high level (pvp wise). I would be interested in the PvE aspect while I work on my pvp more.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
This guild sucks.
Reply Quote
82 Orc Death Knight
CUDDLE CLUB FOR LIFE!
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Paladin
Aids
Edited by Behold on 11/22/2010 9:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
carried
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
i taught biggbloo how to play like a boss.

edit: double resto arena ftw
Edited by Guvna on 11/23/2010 4:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
i taught biggbloo how to play like a boss.

edit: double resto arena ftw

so your the one we have to blame for his fat ass needed to be carried eh
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
so your the one we have to blame for his fat ass needed to be carried eh

i begged you to carry me for forever, and then i find out you carried biggnigg? wtf man.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
ooooooooooo
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
CUDDLE CLUB FOR LIFE!

Battle BADDIES
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
wow, some old schoolers still play this game, oh you bastards went horde

as*holes!

I might come back for cata, I might faction change but I am not sure just yet...

Oh and hydra, update your tukui, i tried getting it the other day but got a bunch of errors!
(looks awesome btw)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Sup ^ ^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]