List of RPers: Scarlet Crusade - Alliance

(Sticky)

85 Human Warlock
I'm not sure if Marrlie is still around to post this, and I figured these lists should be continued from the old forums.

Taken directly from Marrlie's post at: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=108323824&sid=1

(( With permission, I took this from the Sisters of Elune forums. I think that this is a great idea and I encourage everyone (whom RPs) to do this. ))

(( Welcome. Often comes the question of, "How is the role-playing on this server?" Well, I suppose people can always just wait for a recycled answer of, "We have a good amount of roleplayers, it's just up to you to find them." Yeah... You can do that, or what you can really do is look at this list and find people who are open to meeting other role-players. Based on my criteria, feel free to search through this thread to find the types of role-players you'd like your character to meet. A quick layout of your posts in here should look like this (please stick to this as well as possible).

BASICS
Full name:
Nick-name:
Prefix*:
Title**:
Race:
Age***:
Position in society†:
Face/Heel†*:
Physical Description (abridged):

OPTIONAL
Personality:
Marital Status:
Sexual Preference:
Blood line:

FLAGS
Role-playing weight class:
Role-playing status†**:

OTHER:(optional)
Guild:
City of choice:
IC-Strengths:
IC-Weaknesses:
OOC-Strengths:
OOC-Weaknesses:
Leveling speed:
PvP preference (do it a lot?):
Weekly on-line schedule:

Introduction (a paragraph or two about yourself and what you hope to find on this server, may also include contact information if you are seeking other role-playing contacts.)

This criteria does contain a few things you may not like, or necessarily care about. But others may like to role-play with people who level quicker than others, or PvP a lot. Also I find people who role-play sometimes have a conflict of schedule, making it harder to enjoy role-playing.

*: Lord / Lady / Mister / Misses / Miss / etc.
**: Your heroic name, ex: John Doe "The Flaming Sun."
***: Link to age thread, (Draenei is not in this, Blood Elf ages are listed as High Elf.)
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=12053281&sid=1
†: You can be free with this, either your political position, economical position, or status in the city. Ex: Vanished from the city, wealthy collector, etc.
†*: How others like you. Face being the crowd favorite and heel being the guy/gal everyone hates.
†**: Are you usually in-character? A story-teller? Majority rules, put what your usual situation is.

So, now that you've gone through the interrogation, I suppose I can only wish you all luck with meeting other role-players, and I hope this helps! ))
Edited by Tinolyn on 11/19/2010 7:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
BASICS:
Full name: Baratus Arden Brodock
Nick-name: Bara
Prefix: Lord
Title: The Dawnblade
Race: Human
Position in society: Silver Hand Paladin, Argent Knight-Commander
Face/Heel: Face.
Physical Description (abridged): Sapphire-blue eyes, black hair, well built. Has a scar running down above and below his right eye

OPTIONAL:
Personality: Spirited
Marital Status: Single
Sexual Preference: Straight
Blood line: Commoner, Noble by Title

FLAGS:
Role-playing weight class: Medium-Heavy Roleplayer
Role-playing status: Nearly always in character

OTHER:
Guild: Satori
City of choice: Stormwind City
IC-Strengths: Kind hearted, open minded
IC-Weaknesses: Doesn't take failure easily
OOC-Strengths: N/A
OOC-Weaknesses: N/A
Leveling speed: Varies
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Little
Weekly on-line schedule: Varies
Edited by Baratus on 11/14/2011 12:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Full name: Ignoramous III
Nick-name: Ignor
Prefix*: Master (conveyed to him via his pupils, but generally not used nor expected)
Title**: The Kingslayer
Race: Night Elf
Age***: What's a few 100 years among friends
Position in society†: Nomadic, but very loyal
Face/Heel†*: Face
Physical Description (abridged): In Night Elf form (rarely) slim/athletic; usually found in cat form, curled up in a sunny spot.

OPTIONAL
Personality: Friendly; tends to stop on his travels to help a weary traveler. Has even assisted the occasional Horde under neutral terms. Believes in a balance.
Sexual Preference: Hetero
Blood line:

FLAGS
Role-playing weight class: Medium Roleplayer
Role-playing status†**: Almost always in character, except for RealID & guild chat

Guild: Sol Invictus
City of choice: Varies, but usually found near Stormwind
IC-Strengths: Will assist at the drop of a hat
IC-Weaknesses: Gets extremely upset over unfair fights and will defend the underdog
OOC-Strengths:
OOC-Weaknesses:
Leveling speed: AFAP (as fast as possible)
PvP preference (do it a lot?): varies; PvE takes precedence, but Ignor will always defend the Alliance against all her foes
Weekly on-line schedule: Almost daily
Reply Quote
69 Human Warlock
BASICS

Full name: GiggleBunnys

Nick-name:Bunny

Prefix*:

Title**:

Race:human

Age***: 30s

Position in society†: traveler

Face/Heel†*:

OPTIONAL

Personality:friendly, serious

Marital Status: single

Sexual Preference:

Blood line:mystery wrapped in an enigma

FLAGS

Role-playing weight class:med

Role-playing status†**:almost always

Guild:Redwood Knights

City of choice: SW

IC-Strengths:Helpful, friendly

IC-Weaknesses:annoyed by stupidity

OOC-Strengths:

OOC-Weaknesses:

Leveling speed: slow-med

PvP preference (do it a lot?):never

Weekly on-line schedule: several times a week
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Mage
BASICS

Full name:GiggleBites

Nick-name:Bites

Prefix*:miss

Title**:

Race:gnome

Age***: flexible

Position in society†: pest

Face/Heel†*:

OPTIONAL

Personality: mischevious, unique, pesty, chatty, nosey

Marital Status:single

Sexual Preference:none

Blood line:

FLAGS

Role-playing weight class:heavy

Role-playing status†**:always

Guild:Redwood Knights banker/trader

City of choice:sw/if

IC-Strengths:

IC-Weaknesses:candy

OOC-Strengths:

OOC-Weaknesses:

Leveling speed:med

PvP preference (do it a lot?):never

Weekly on-line schedule:daily
Reply Quote
78 Night Elf Druid
I just copy and pasted this directly from the old WoW forums. It's old and could most likely use some refining, but since I'm going to start playing WoW again, I figured I should put it up here.

BASICS
Full name: Jassun T'ase'mushal (Pronounced Tasseh muh shal)
Nick-name: Jass
Prefix*: N/A
Title**: N/A
Age***: 304 (Four years into maturity)
Position in society†: Jassun is never in cities when she can avoid it.
Face/Heel†*: I would say she's in between, because not many people know her any more.
Physical Description (abridged): The beautiful Night Elf your gaze rests upon stands a short distance under seven feet tall. She has long green hair that is the same shade as the trees and plants of Ashenvale, which falls to her thighs in elegant, shining waves. A small amount is swept forward over her shoulder to cover what bosom her leather top doesn't. The Night Elf has one of many markings common to females of her race. Her particular set is a pair of leaves, one surrounding each eye, which could in fact be attributed to her Druidic nature, which is indicated by her lovely amber eyes. As your eyes slide further down her form, you notice a bare stomach with luscious, curvaceous hips to compliment it.

Your eyes drift up and down her form, taking in many things: the flawless, pale blue skin that shimmers alluringly, drawing admiring and jealous gazes from almost anyone she passes by; her movements, which contain a certain feline grace, further enhancing her stunning looks, and the immense - almost to the point of naive - kindness you see in her stunning amber eyes.. These things make her a very attractive woman, to which the Night Elf seems completely oblibivious

An earthy brown kilt falls down her bottom half, leaving nothing but her feet and ankles - which always contain a thin layer of dirt at all times - bare. This layer of dirt does nothing to hinder the pure, stunning loveliness of this Night Elf, in fact, if anything, it somehow increases it, yet somehow her beauty seems to be apparent to everyone but her, her graceful movements and sculpted form able to bring the flames of desire to anyone - both man and woman - who gazes upon her, which, as you gaze at her, you notice gives her a strange look of joyous innocence.

Out in the wilderness, this Night Elf does not feel the need for clothing, for it is a thing of civilisation; a thing for people who are ashamed of what Elune gave them, so do not be alarmed if you come across her naked form walking beside animals or alone, looking to be bubbling with happiness. Her long hair falls down her back to cover her behind, and what is swept forward covers her large breasts almost completely. Seeing her naked completely destroys the look of joyous innocence that is seen when she is among civilisation.

OPTIONAL:
Personality: Friendly.
Sexual Preference: !%%@%##. Night Elves and Draenei.
Blood line: T'ase'mushal. A long line of Druids.

FLAGS:
Role-playing weight class: Heavy.
Role-playing status†**: In character all the time.

Guild: The Pickle Jar.
City of choice: Darnassus.
IC-Strengths: Friendly, always willing to help.
IC-Weaknesses: Finds clothes constricting.
Leveling speed: Moderate.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Yes.
Weekly on-line schedule: On and off. Usually on late at night through to morning.

Introduction: (IC). Hello, I'm Jassun T'ase'mushal. I am a Restoration Druid of the fifty third season, and am steadily gaining skill. I can usually be found wandering the forest in Ashenvale - my birthplace - or Teldrassil. I hate cities, there is nothing good about them, in my opinion. The only city I like is Darnassus, and only because nature gave its consent and let us Kaldorei shape it.

If you see me around in cities, looking glum - as I always do - or in the wilds simply wandering, please feel free to approach me, I always welcome a new friend. If you do see me in nothing but my skin when you come across me in the wilds, please do not be alarmed, it is how I prefer to roam, although I will replace my clothes if you wish me to, however much I hate them. You see, I find civilisation to be nothing more than a stimulant to the destructive forces of the world, that the Cenarion Circle tries desperately to heal, so I choose to roam free like the animals.

(OOC) Yes, what I said is correct. Jassun likes to wander naked when in the wilderness because she hates everything about civilisation apart from alcohol. She will put clothes on if she comes across anyone, or when in cities, for she knows they get embarrassed and sometimes offended, as she learned the hard way.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
(*as per lore here are the draenei ages. Draenei reach adult hood after 200 yrs and can live 25,000+. All of this is taken from lore and from the book Lord of the clans*)

Full name: Elwyntara Lightsong

Nick-name: Elwyn or Tara

Prefix*: Miss

Title**: Hand of Argus

Race: Draenei

Age***: 2000

Position in society†: Mage of the Army of Light

Face/Heel†*: Face

Slime yet tall, sliver eyes, Light blue hair and skin

OPTIONAL

Personality: Kind and helpful

Sexual Preference: bi

Blood line: none

FLAGS

Role-playing weight class: Medium

Role-playing status†**: Always talks in OCC around people rping but keeps other occ to guild or trade

Guild: TwilightAngelz

City of choice: Any but mainly found in Goldshire or SW

IC-Strengths: helpful and kind

IC-Weaknesses: very Trusting

OOC-Strengths: n/a

OOC-Weaknesses: n/a

Leveling speed: varies

PvP preference (do it a lot?): when im bored

Weekly on-line schedule: on daily
Edited by Elwyntara on 11/22/2010 7:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
(( Updated, I think, and copied from the old forums. I should be floating around and doing stupid things a prot pally should not be doing again. :) ))

Full name: Barinath T. Stormward
Nick-name: Bari, (In Darkshire) Lord Stormward
Prefix*: Mr.
Title**: Paladin of the Light
Age***: 30
Position in society†: Protector, paladin, not much else
Face/Heel†*: Face, although sometimes aloof
Physical Description (abridged): 6 foot, with deep seagrey eyes. His rich, brown hair is pulled into a pony tail. His armor is usually clean and well kept. His sword and shield often shimmer with holy power.

OPTIONAL:
Personality: Kind, very giving, and a willingness to help most. He has a stubborn streak, which leads to his many tasks and stories of long hard fought battles. He has a dislike for Stormwind guards, but not enough to warrent death to them.

Blood line: Commoner, was orphaned do to events beyond his control, so he has no clue about anything else.

FLAGS:
Role-playing weight class: Lite to medium, /s is IC unless the situation is that obvious. Party/raid is OOC unless the party/raid decides to do that as a group.
Role-playing status†**: In character as much as I can, although if I am busy, I will run by you like a Tomcat passing a moped

Guild: New Moon
City of choice: Darkshire, Sometimes the Aldor side of Shattrah
IC-Strengths: His tenacity
IC-Weaknesses: He can be too shy and his stubborness
OOC-Strengths: Kind, flirtatous
OOC-Weaknesses: Flirtatous, indecisive
Leveling speed: I leveled prot, take a small guess
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Working on pvp armor, usually on the weekends I pvp. I also participate in world pvp when defence is needed, or if the Darkshire alarms go off.
Weekly on-line schedule: Usually on during the evenings, 5-6 to 12 or so server time

Introduction
(( Depends on if I sit down to write it ))
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
FOR MORE IN-DEPTH BIO:
http://scarletcrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Bretanya_Marxworth

BASICS
Full name: Bretanya Marxworth
Nick-name: Tanya
Prefix: Ms
Title: <none>
Race: Human (technically undead, being a DK)
Position in society: officially honored by order of King Varian, like all Alliance Ebon Knights
Face/Heel: about midway - Alliance is still a bit distrustful of the Ebon Knights, despite royal proclamation
Physical Description (abridged): see Armory

OPTIONAL:
Personality: Scarred by what she has been through, but still retains her memories of life and wants to reclaim whatever is left of her life that she has lost, including her now-Forsaken sister Halcalya.
Sexual Preference: hetero, but uninterested right now - she has more important things to worry about
Blood line: The Marxworth line was known for their inscribing, but Tanya was never interested in it. She went to Stormwind to train as a warlock in order to concentrate on it more without family pressure.

FLAGS:
Role-playing status: Always IC in /say, /party, half-IC in /trade, OOC in /whisper

Guild: <The Unknown Brotherhood>
City of choice: Lordaeron (defunct)
IC-Strengths: Always willing to give people a chance, having been an outcast her whole life.
IC-Weaknesses: Bit of a temper, like her sister
OOC-Strengths: Worked on developing an easy DK attack combo that usually cools down quickly without using up too many runes, allowing me to constantly be on an attack if needed. Patch 4.0.1 screwed with it though. Trying to cope with it.
OOC-Weaknesses: More used to playing solo, and it shows. Sometimes I can rush into things too quickly. Trying to work on it.
Leveling speed: this character started January 2010 at L55
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Usually only if the situation calls for it.
Weekly on-line schedule: Sporadic.

Introduction (a paragraph or two about yourself and what you hope to find on this server, may also include contact information if you are seeking other role-playing contacts.)

Tanya grew up in Brill before the plague hit with her sister Halcalya, but whereas Hallie stayed behind in Brill to train with her family so she could learn the family profession of inscription along with her warlock training, Tanya went to Stormwind to train fully as a warlock, never interested in the family business. She stayed there until she heard Lordaeron was under attack by the Scourge. Wanting to help defend her homeland, she joined Lordaeron's defense forces.

Sadly, the Scourge proved too much for her, and she was killed and her body taken to Ebon Hold. Like many of the fallen combatants from that battle, Arthas raised her as one of his prized Death Knights, and she originally served him well in New Avalon and Havenshire until the battle was brought to Light's Hope Chapel. Like all of the other Death Knights who were present at that battle, Tanya was redeemed by the Holy Light, and welcomed into the new Knights of the Ebon Blade.

Now, along with her official missions, she is also on a personal mission to pick up the pieces of her life. After a long wait trying to track down her sister, they finally re-met each other. Inspired by her sister's efforts toward peace, she has decided to join the Argent Crusade along with her.

My fave type of roleplay is free-form, even if it's just chatting IC with others, as it provides a great way to explore the characters' personalities.

(look for "Halcalya" on the Horde side for her sister's profile)
Edited by Bretanya on 6/22/2011 3:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Druid
BASICS

Full name: Zhìnéng (pronounced Jhin-oong rather than zin-aang, if it matters) Stormclaw
Nick-name: Zhinny, Zhin, Z, Jin
Prefix: Ms.
Title: Starcaller
Age: Before Sundering (As old as, if not older than, Tyrande and the Stormrage brothers)
Position in society: Druidess; Plagueshifter (Treated like a respected member of society)
Face/Heel: Inbetween, more face than anything. Some people will hate her for how much of a 'smartass' she seems to be, while others will revere her for her wisdom and insight regarding issues of dire import.
Physical Description (abridged): Veridian tresses flow down her back in a wild manner, mimicking the mane of a dryad in an extreme interpretation. Small leaves and flowers imbed themselves in the knotty strands, seeming to sway in the wind and grow as though they are actually part of the elf's natural hair. Her eyes, though no other race would take notice of it, are a smoky amber, markings of storm crows adorning her cheeks. Her youthful appearance betrays her 'Ancient' status and wisdom, and crow's feet appear at the corner of her eyes despite it all. Her skin is a pale periwinkle, but her nails and her hairline seem to fade into a brown, rough bark. Her armor of choice, currently, is her battle garb -- consisting of dark, plague-purified leathers and gleaming emeralds.
(For a shorter description, visit my armory. ;P)

OPTIONAL

Personality: Wise and wizened, but knows her knowledge is still limited, even with her age and experience taken into account. Can act extremely stubborn at times, and can anger those who go by moral and ethical standards, but tends to be a trusted individual.
Marital Status: Single (Widowed), and prefers to stay that way.
Sexual Preference: Hetero (though she does not dally in the matters of carnal actions)
Blood line: Stormclaw -- little is known about her family line, other than the fact that many of the brothers she had became great druids dedicated to maintaining the balance of nature and the healing of others, while a few of her sisters became sentinels and huntresses. Currently, she's the only living Stormclaw known to be alive.

FLAGS

Role-playing weight class: Experienced... I guess.
Role-playing status: Out of Character usually. Prefers medium to heavy roleplay, but does not story tell.

OTHER

City of choice: Feathermoon Stronghold (I'd put Isle of Dread, even though it's not a city, if it weren't sunk into the ocean at the current moment :/)
IC-Strengths: Lore, healing, damaging via nature spells, support (in general)
IC-Weaknesses: lacking in physical strength, warlocks (dislikes), death knights (dislikes and works against, in a way)
OOC-Strengths: Grammar, lore knowledge, class understanding, writing skills, artwork skills(?)
OOC-Weaknesses: Slow typing, needs thinking time, can only be on at unpredictable hours of the day.
Leveling speed: Slow to medium (Depends on the class. Easy week grind if I'm into it.)
PvP preference: Not so much anymore, but I used to. War stories will be told, if asked about them. And no, Zhin doesn't ever fight Horde unless she's forced to do so.
Weekly on-line schedule: Fluctuates. Never expect me on during 8 AM MST - 5 PM MST if it's a weekday, and don't count on me being on at 10 AM MST - 7 PM MST on Saturdays because I work then. So... any time other than that.

-Introduction cut for making my post too long. See next post for intro.-

[v Continued v]
Edited by Zhìnéng on 12/4/2010 10:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Druid
[^ Continued ^]

Introduction

Zhin is certainly an interesting old elf. Her history is amazingly interesting though she never speaks about it to anyone and, if at all, she only provides snippets of it to prove a point, teach a life lesson, or give insight on a predicament. She rarely reveals much about herself, other than the fact that she is a druid set on cleansing Dragonblight of its undead taint, that she "misses [her] home of Feralas", and that she has many brothers and sisters, all of them she believes to be dead. Her time in the Second War, the First War, and even in the battles preluding to the Shattering prove to make her a formidable opponent on the battlefield, though she says she prefers nothing more than pursuing the taint that has infected the land she once knew for so long, restoring the balance of nature in the tainted lands of the north...

Her time spent in cities, even if it is an elven one, is short. She prefers to take shelter under trees, to fend for herself in the wilds to 'keep her senses sharp', and to barricade herself off from the conflict between the Alliance and Horde. Thus, whenever she comes across a member of the Horde, she attempts to avoid them. When all else fails, incapacitation is aimed for, or else she is forced to run or kill.

Her looks astound some of her own druid colleagues. One would wonder how she keeps herself looking so youthful, but even she doesn't know about that. The way that her hair seems to take on the properties of a plant is bizarre, and even more odd is the bark-like skin that seems to permanently reside near the edges of her hair and nails. To all of this, she only guesses that she's becoming "more attuned with nature", in such a way that she is sometimes mistaken for a dryad by mistaken individuals.

((To be blunt and fairly honest, I don't care much for beginning roleplayers. Usually, they have lore behind their character with big holes in it because of lightly skimmed research rather than intricately thought-out backgrounds that make a character more interesting. I'm not saying I'm too good for them, and I'm not saying my own should constitute for an example to all others, but I do prefer more experienced roleplayers. This is also because of the grammatical tendencies of beginners (actually, this is largely what bothers me).))
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
BASICS
Full name: Kavalia Renholdt

Nick-name: Lia, to some.

Prefix: Technically Lady, though Miss will do.

Title: Usually either Bloodsail Admiral or Loremaster.

Position in society: While of noble birth, Kavalia tends to live as more of a mercenary.

Face/Heel†:Usually face.

Physical Description (abridged): Kavalia bears the dark, raven tresses that gave her family its namesake. Her skin is tanned from long hours in the sun, and her green eyes are bright and piercing. While not overly tall, her firm muscles and steely gaze can make Kavalia seem a little... imposing.

OPTIONAL
Personality:

Sexual Preference: Any.

Blood line: The Renholdt family is more commonly called Ravenholdt. A noble family from Lordaeron, the family estate is untouched by the onslaught of the horde, perhaps due to shady dealings...

FLAGS
Role-playing weight class: Medium to heavy.

Role-playing status: While I'm not always actively RPing, I will always respond in RP if greeted in such.

OTHER:
Guild: Sanctum of Light

City of choice: Stormwind

IC-Strengths: Physically strong, brave, just

IC-Weaknesses: Impulsive, hot-headed, stubborn
Reply Quote
40 Worgen Warlock
BASICS
Full name: Sandalio Mistridge
Nick-name: ((haven't earned one yet))
Prefix: ((none))
Title: ((haven't earned one yet))
Race: Worgen
Position in society: Outcast
Face/Heel: Heel
Physical Description (abridged): Typically in human form, well groomed and built slim / trim; worgen form has minor attempts at grooming facial hair

OPTIONAL
Personality: Reserved, pessimistic, but polite.
Blood line: ((no notable lore roots))

FLAGS
Role-playing weight class: Medium / Heavy
Role-playing status: In-character if in human form; worgen form in-character if not questing

OTHER
Guild: ((LFG))
IC-Strengths: Headstrong, cunning
IC-Weaknesses: Stubbornness, social situations

Leveling speed: Somewhat slow (reading Cataclysm text)
PvP preference: First deep-attempt at playing a warlock so no for now.
Weekly on-line schedule: Depends on my schedule in real life.

Introduction: I'm looking for a new home server, RP wise. And I hope to make this it.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
full name: Wolvarr Worgbaine
prefix: sir
nickname: "The beast"
title: bloodsail admiral
race: worgen
position in society; well respected
physical description: mainly in worgen form, rough and battle scarred, talks rough.

personality: rough but not all mean
marital status: single
sexual preference: straight
blood line: the greymanes (distant cousons)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
(sorry missed some)

RP weight status med- heavy
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
FOR MORE IN-DEPTH BIO:
http://scarletcrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Prella_of_Northshire

BASICS
Full name: Prella of Northshire (she has never revealed a surname, if she even has one)
Nick-name: N/A
Prefix: Ms
Title: <none>
Position in society: Exalted in Stormwind, personally known best around Northshire
Physical Description (abridged): see Armory

OPTIONAL:
Personality: Difficult to pin down. She talks like she's been here, there, and everywhere, and knows many facts, but she falters when asked about details. Very easygoing, and willing to make friends, so long as they don't get too nosy.
Sexual Preference: unknown
Blood line: unknown

FLAGS:
Role-playing status: Always IC in /say, /party, or /guild (if applicable), half-IC in /trade, OOC in /whisper

Guild: <Yggdrasil>
IC-Strengths: Approachable (until you ask about her past), and kind
IC-Weaknesses: Sometimes naive
OOC-Strengths: been known to manage my mana well. I try not to let my mana pool rise above my life pool, as I'm not a mage
OOC-Weaknesses: More used to playing solo, and it shows. Sometimes I can rush into things too quickly. Trying to work on it.
Leveling speed: this character started November 5, 2009 elseserver - transferred her over.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Usually only if the situation calls for it.
Weekly on-line schedule: Sporadic.

No one knows where she came from, how she got her unusual name, or how she found herself at Northshire one day wanting to train as a warlock. Despite Northshire being simply a religious retreat, she tells people she is "Prella of Northshire", claiming the abbey as her home. Any time anyone starts to delve into her past, she either feigns inattentiveness, changes the topic, or just walks away. She is also constantly writing "observations" in a journal, especially when she is around her guildmates, who she seems to be studying.

She has no known family or ties, but many people have heard of her deeds in Azeroth. As time passes, more may become known about her past, but don't hold your breath on it.
Edited by Prella on 6/22/2011 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
82 Human Death Knight
BASICS
Full name: Alcayr Desonaya
Prefix:
Title: Ambassador
Race: Death Knight (Human)
Position in society: Hero
Face/Heel: Unaligned/Face
Physical Description (abridged): A Death Knight, what else? MyRoleplay used.

OPTIONAL
Marital Status: Widowed

FLAGS
Role-playing status: Storyteller

Guild: Circle of Nine
City of choice: Any
Weekly on-line schedule: Daily
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
So, I actually have 6 characters that I play on this server (3 of which are 80s sitting around, waiting for me to get bored of leveling through the new-old world), and I have stories and intend to RP with all of them. What I'd like is to find a solid RP guild, or even just a couple people to form a new one with me (which, to be honest, is something I've wanted to do for years).

Below are the stats for my druid, who is the character I am playing the most for the time being. I might do this for the other 5 sometime when it is not 3 in the morning.

BASICS
Full name: Proinsias Carrow
Nick-name: Woodclaw
Race: Gilnean
Position in society: Aspiring druid.
Face/Heel: Face
Physical Description: Tall, redheaded, rugged farmer-type when in human form, Worgen-y when in worgen form. They kinda all look alike. He has a beard, though!

OPTIONAL
Personality: Stoic at first glance, but underneath it quite passionate and enthralled with the spirit of adventure.

FLAGS
Role-playing weight class: I have still yet to fully get my feet wet with Warcraft RP, but I've got years of experience elsewhere.
Role-playing status: Kinda passive. If you come at me all IC, I will return in kind. Otherwise I tend to just default to OOC.

OTHER:
Guild: Looking for one.
City of choice: Probably Moonglade.
IC-Strengths: Loyalty. Quiet exuberance.
IC-Weaknesses: A little socially stunted. Will probably trip over his words and say the wrong thing occasionally.
Leveling speed: Taking this one a little slower than others, but still pretty quick.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Historically? Not really. Possibly in the future, although not with this character.
Weekly on-line schedule: Nights after 10pm PST. Monday & Tuesday afternoons.

INTRODUCTION:
Grew up in Gilneas on his family farm, utilizing simple nature magics to influence the crops and aid the livestock. With the coming of the Cataclysm and his introduction into the world at large, it was brought to his attention that what he was doing was really Druid magic. He has left his farm (it kinda ended up underwater anyways) and now travels Azeroth, learning from the Night Elves the powers that he never knew he had. Though his demeanor doesn't necessarily show it, he is KINDOF in love with the fact that now he knows how to turn into animals. He identifies as Gilnean first, and tends to spend most of his time in human form. He regards his worgen form as just another animal he can turn into, albeit kindof a boring one because it doesn't really grant him any interesting powers.
Edited by Proinsias on 12/19/2010 3:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
BASICS
=====
Full name: Kenuff Hillbreaker
Nick-name: Hill
Title: Loremaster
Race: Dwarf
Face/Heel: Face

OPTIONAL
=====
Personality: Generally in a good mood. Easy going. Troubled by the dark path his wife, Bellpepper, has taken.
Marital Status: Married to Gnome Warlock, Bellpepper
Blood Line: Hillbreaker Clan

FLAGS
=====
Role-playing weight class: Light to Medium
Role-playing status: Passive. I'll typically RP if I see some going on, but I don't really go out of my way to find RP. Usually OOC.

=====
Guild: Kindred
City of choice: Ironforge
IC-Strengths: Loyal, Determined
Leveling speed: Quick
PvP preference: Getting back into it. :)
Weekly on-line schedule: On and Off everyday throughout the day.
Edited by Hillbreaker on 7/4/2012 6:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]