Full name: Othman Silvermane

Nick-name: "Oth"

Prefix*: Mr.

Title**: The Kingslayer

Race: (Death Knight) Human

Age***: 35

Position in society†: Forgotten Hero

Face/Heel†*: Face

Physical Description (abridged): Strong build yet slim figure, a bit short by 1 inch of a normal human height, has a scar in the middle of his chest and back as if it had been impaled by a sharp object.

OPTIONAL

Personality: cold-hearted and Stoic personality but on the inside he is very passionate and kind-hearted. He is also the most focused while in action which makes him exceptionally dangerous.

Marital Status: Single

Sexual Preference: Straight

Blood line: Last Silvermane of Stratholme, Lordaeron.

FLAGS

Role-playing weight class: Light/Medium experiance

Role-playing status†**: Passive, only RP if there is something going on involving RP. Mostly OCC.

OTHER:(optional)

Guild: The Order of Mjolnir

City of choice: Stormwind although prefer darnasuss (a city of peace and quiet)

IC-Strengths: Loyal to his friends, listen to every conversation or events unfold

IC-Weaknesses: Completely silent and doesn't intervene in certain roleplay event

OOC-Strengths: easily encourage to RP during Roleplaying events

OOC-Weaknesses: RP haters

Leveling speed: Very Fast (about 3 days for 5 level)

PvP preference (do it a lot?): Rare

Weekly on-line schedule: 4~6 days a week

Introduction

Prior to Cataclysm

- Former paladin of the Silver-Hand Station in Stormwind and was once a Champion of the Naruu. He was killed during the second Scourge Invasion and resurrected as a death knight under the banner of the Ebon Blade that once serve the lich king. He disappear after the lich king is defeated at the end of the war in northrend.

Cataclysm

- One year after the lich king's defeat, cataclysm struck the world as deathwing made his great return. Othman was summon by an unknown force. With no given purpose and a home to return too, he wander aimlessly throughout azeroth seeking his true destiny while lending a helping hand.
Edited by Othmán on 1/25/2011 9:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
65 Worgen Warrior
BASICS

Full name: Blake Calsiph Havenren
Nick-name: Blake
Prefix: <none>
Title: <none>
Race: Gilnean
Position in society: Training warrior, protector.
Face/Heel: A background character unless acknowledged. <Do no play in-character unless initiated conversation by in-character.>
Physical Description (abridged): <Pretty much as toon looks, was designed that way on purpose.>

OPTIONAL

Personality: Gruff, Blake usually sticks to himself unless otherwise acknowledged. Granted if he over hears something he does not like, he has no fear in throwing in his two-cents, no matter the consequences.
Marital Status: Widower.
Sexual Preference: Not interested.
Blood line: Farmer; none of standing.

FLAGS

Role-playing weight class: Light to Medium.
Role-playing status: Interested, but I will not make it my mission to RP. Again, I will only acknowledge RP if acknowledged in RP.

OTHER:

Guild: <Demise> not an RPing guild.
City of choice: Stormwind, Goldshire(Because all the action begins there lolol)
IC-Strengths: Protective instincts.
IC-Weaknesses: Intense hand-to-hand combat.<Again, warrior in training. :) >
Leveling speed: Ehh, really depends if I'm in the mood. Moderate.
PvP preference: Sometimes.
Weekly on-line schedule: On and off.

INTRODUCTION:

Born and raised in a farmer's family, Blake took to fighting at an early age when the Scourge invasion first took grasp of Lordaeron and their king, King Greymane, had the wall built to shield the Gilneans from the Lich King's fiends. As Blake grew, he trained in sword fighting while helping his father tend to their crops. At the age of twenty, Blake fell in love and married the daughter of a neighboring farmer, Charlene. For two years they took care of both inherited farms before the curse took hold of Gilneas. A sudden Worgen attack on Blake and Charlene ended their still blooming marriage. While Blake still lives and now struck with the Curse. With the help of those who understood the curse, Blake regained his ability to control the beast within him, however, the world began to sunder, and the Forsaken struck. With the lost of his wife and land, Blake moved with all other Gilneans to Darnassus. There, his quest began to avenge his beloved and the loss of his land.
Edited by Bláke on 2/5/2011 6:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
BASICS

Full name: Valkaine Darrion Brython

Nick-name: Val, Valk.

Prefix: Lord

Race: Human

Face/Heel: Face

Physical Description (abridged): I tall man, about 6'2", graying hair, gentle green eyes with a warm smile and a hearty chuckle.

OPTIONAL

Personality: Strong, but kindhearted, always willing to lend a hand in any situation. A friend that shall stand for you, if the world seems to be fighting against you. He is somewhat eccentric, with his quirks about what he likes to do and where he likes to be.

Marital Status: Widower

Sexual Preference: Women

Blood line: House of Brython of Lordaeron.

FLAGS

Role-playing weight class: Heavy with long, developing story lines.

Role-playing status: Full time role player, Storyteller.

Guild: Light's Edge

City of choice: Stormwind

IC-Strengths: Loyal, determined, and funny.

IC-Weaknesses: Tends to be too trusting.

OOC-Strengths: Plotting story lines, helping others build a stronger story around their own character.

OOC-Weaknesses: Can get sidetracked with guild, other rp's at times.

PvP preference (do it a lot?): Not really, actually rather seldom.

Weekly on-line schedule: On everynight, some afternoons, all weekend.

Introduction
((I would prefer to play out his history, all contact can be sent Via ingame mail to Valkaine. I am more than happy to rp with anyone, or enter them into a story line if they do not have one. I do not mind what level the character is, I also play as if every character no matter the level is as strong as the next. But with the fact that lower level characters have not finished their training my tend to make a few mistakes here and there.
I would prefer people to be fair roleplayers, I do not mind if one is new, but I do not stay long if they start to godmod. I care for rich stories, and think they build a strong foundation for those in the role play community.))
Edited by Valkaine on 3/12/2011 9:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
47 Human Hunter
BASICS

Full name: Rhianwyn Marie Avalon

Nick-name: Rhia

Prefix*: Miss

Title**: Tavern Maiden

Age***: 20

Position in society†: Ranger for the Stormwind Guard

Physical Description (abridged): Short, petite, blond hair, green eyes, fair, and tone frame.

OPTIONAL

Personality: Sweet with a zing, tends to speak her mind when it is needed.

Sexual Preference: Men

Blood line: Avalons of Stromgarde Keep.

FLAGS

Role-playing weight class: Heavy

Role-playing status†**: Always in character looking for some fun rp.

IC-Strengths: Inquisitive and Cheerful.

IC-Weaknesses: Too trusting.

Leveling speed: Casual, I have plenty of characters to occupy my time.. heh.

PvP preference (do it a lot?): Nope.

Weekly on-line schedule: On often.

Introduction (Please inquire about rp in game.)
Edited by Rhianwyn on 3/12/2011 9:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
58 Worgen Death Knight
Full name: Zevnyr (Last name is unknown)

Nick-name: Zev

Prefix: N/A

Title: N/A

Race: Worgen

Position in society: Traveler; Warrior.

Physical Description: Angry-looking, And armor that's either heavy or lightweight, Long hair while in worgen form, though short cropped when in human.

OPTIONAL

Personality: Usually short-tempered due to his war-blown backstory, but will attempt to be polite around women.

Marital Status: Not interested in love, yet.

Sexual Preference: Straight.

Blood line: N/A

FLAGS

Role-playing weight class: Medium

Role-playing status: Love to roleplay, will do it whenever I see that I can come into it.

Guild: Alliance United (Basically just because they said they're an rp guild x3)

City of choice: N/A

IC-Strengths: Battle, Wars, Anything agressive

IC-Weaknesses: N/A

OOC-Strengths: Everything, baby. Im a frost Dual Wield DK! >:3

OOC-Weaknesses: big mobs.. big mobs.

Leveling speed: Slowest on wow by far lololol

PvP preference (do it a lot?): I'm not bad at it but I avoid it for fear of wasting time when I COULD BE DAMN ROLEPLAYING.

Weekly on-line schedule: Everyday, unless forwardly said that may be away.

INTRODUCTION

Zevnyr was a General once, Leading offside battalions against the Forsaken and the Orcs, However, One day, his services were called upon to defeat the Scourge, where he was defeated by a new army that rose from the ground, killed him, and he became a Death Knight.

He awoke in Ebon Hold and served the Lich King, But became a member of the alliance and is now a Warrior and Traveler and fights again for the Alliance, Though unaccepted, grew stronger in Undeath and now he is relentless in battle, Short tempered, And likes fruit.

Contact me whenever for Roleplay. I'm always in the mood.. ESPECIALLY IF YOU BRING FRUIT WITH YOU >:3
Edited by Zevnyr on 4/12/2011 4:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
43 Night Elf Warrior
Full name: Ashannah Nightstorm
Nick-name: Ash
Prefix*: little
Title**: N/A
Race: Nightelf
Age***: 352
Face/Heel†*: mix
Physical Description (abridged): look at the armory :p

OPTIONAL
Personality: kinda messed up and yells a lot
Marital Status: single
Sexual Preference: straight
Blood line: none

FLAGS
Role-playing weight class: average
Role-playing status†**: almost all the time

Guild: none
IC-Strengths: try to help around but messes up most of the time
IC-Weaknesses: oranges
PvP preference (do it a lot?): yes

typhearia is her twin sister that is older by about 4 minutes, she never met her dad but grew up with her mother. at one point she was trapped in a prison and went mad, but in about a day typh broke her out with some strangers. she also has this one sword that she is really attached to.
Reply Quote
44 Night Elf Warrior
BASICS
Full name: Typhearia Nightstorm
Nick-name: Typh
Prefix*: Miss
Title**: N/A
Race: Night Elf
Age***: 352
Position in society†: Goes on patrol every now and then.
Face/Heel†*: Both
Physical Description (abridged): See armory.

OPTIONAL
Personality: Somewhat a know-it-all, and always seems to be calm, even when she isn't.
Blood line: N/A

FLAGS
Role-playing status†**: Usually just in say chat.

Guild: None at the moment.
City of choice: Stormwind/Darnassus
IC-Strengths: Very friendly and helpful.
IC-Weaknesses: Doesn't like to admit she messed something up.
Leveling speed: Once I get into it, I'm fast, but I take huge breaks. xD
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Yes
Weekly on-line schedule: Mainly weekends

Introduction
Typhearia grew up with her twin sister, Ashannah, and her mother in Darnassus. She never really met her father, but had heard many stories about all the places he was honored in, all the dragons he had slain, and all the drunken parties from her mother. She cannot handle failure well, and when she does something that she thinks will fail, she usually doesn't try. The most insane thing she can think of doing is breaking Ashannah out of prison, but other than that has lead a calm, relaxed life.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Full name: Kroma (previously Omanaübedai)
Physical Description: Never smiles, and speaks less. Her ashen, post-death skin is dry and rough. Even her glowing Draenish eyes are dimmed by the pain she carries everywhere.

Marital Status: Widow. Before the Orcs attacked and destroyed Telmor, she was married to three other Draenei with whom she shared five children. During the attack on Telmor she sent the children away and fought on the line with her mates. She saw two of them fall before succumbing to death herself. After being resurrected into the Lich King's service as a Death Knight and eventually freeing herself from his control, she returned to Terrokar forrest to find her city destroyed. One of the prophets who escaped the destruction led her to their graves. Nine mounds; Five for her children, three for her mates, and one for herself.

Blood line: Kroma was born during the escape from Argus to a novice priestess who was under Velen's training. Her mother did not survive the ordeal. She never knew her father because he remained on Argus after the exodus. For many years, she was kept in a deep sleep because no Draenei could be spared for her raising. Eventually, the exiled children of Argus came to the first of many worlds they would attempt to settle (only to later flee) and woke young Omanaübedai (Last child of the great Mother) where she trained as a hunter under the tutelage of her foster sisters.

Role-playing status: While in a PUG or on Guild chat, I'm generally OOC. While in the world I try to remain true to Kroma's brooding, somewhat angry at the world personality. When she encounters Orcs she'll often find another Draenei and trick them into flagging pvp so that they can exact revenge for her people. When telling her backstory to a new person, she's been occasionally known to commit suicide either by throwing herself from a great height, or stripping off all armor and challenging a high-level mob or player; All the while screaming about the Orcs, or her family, or something appropriate to the pain she's currently reliving.

As stated, Kroma is old, even by Draenei standards due to being Orphaned during the exodus from Argus and kept in suspended animation. Her first home felt real, but she soon became accustomed to running from the Burning Legion and never felt attached to any place or person. On Draenor, she finally started to feel connected to the land and her lovers as she built a family. When the once friendly Orcs turned on her people, killing her entire family it shattered her (for lack of a better word) humanity. The pain and anger she died with made her a prime candidate for the Lich King, and she carried out countless murders and worse against all races, and worst of all her own people.

When she freed herself from his control and returned to the now sundered world of Outland, she saw graves for her entire family, including herself, but she never stopped to wonder who dug them. What she didn't realize is that the graves were placed by one of her mates who had survived the fight by running away when all looked lost. That partner later returned to the ruins of Telmor, recovered the bodies of her three mates (including Omanaübedai), and four of her children, and buried them in Draenei custom. She placed another grave for her youngest child who she'd seen being taking away by an enraged Orc (praying that little Bima had died quickly), and a final grave for herself. Shamed beyond words for her cowardice, she swore that the person she was would be henceforth dead. She took the name Senix (meaning "Nothing") and left Draenor behind for the last time, never to return. When Kroma saw these nine graves, she assumed everyone had died and took the name "Kroma" (Broken Mother) for herself.

Senix and Kroma would find each other again many years later on a busy street in Dalaran. Kroma saw her first and ran in fear; An emotion she had not felt in a very long time. A few days later, she found her courage and located Senix again. She called Senix by her old name, but her believed-dead wife didn't respond. Kroma shook her, but only received an empty stare, "I'm sorry, I don't know who that is." Senix looked at, and through Kroma, unwilling to bear the memories. She muttered, "I have to be... not here.", and raised her mage-worn hands to teleport to Stormwind; A nice, human city, far from the memories of Draenor.

And... that's where their story is at. Senix is on haitus from WoW to focus on work, and their daughter Bimatoprost (Bima) who was raised by Frostwolf Orcs, has yet to learn that two of her mothers are still alive. We'll see what the future holds...
Reply Quote
BASICS
Full name: Saretha Jones
Nick-name: Sare
Race: Gnome
Position in society: A regular in Stormwind's Dwarven district, always eager trade portals for hugs. The best friend you didn't know you had.
Face/Heel: Face, and bright shiney smiling one at that.
Physical Description: Pleasantly compact, thank you.

OPTIONAL
Personality: Brightens a room simply by walking into it. Saretha embodies the very essence of Gnomishness as expressed by her friendly attitude, eagerness to share, and immediately trusting open heart.

Sexual Preference: Golly, well... I kinda like... Ooooh! Shiney! What's that?
Blood line: Twin sister of Pollisima, their parents died in the defense of Gnomeregan during the third great war. As Saretha and Pollisima were still minors, a human couple took them in and raised them in Ironforge. Their foster mother is Paladin Healer First Lieutenant Marjorie Jones of the Alliance Home Defense, Ironforge division. Their father is Professor Maximilian Jones* of the Bronzebeard Archaeological Endowment. He's mostly a librarian...

Role-playing status: It's hard to tell what's IC and what's OOC with Saretha. She's just... happy, all the time. Occasionally she'll dance her way through the Trade District in Stormwind offering portals for hugs, or will be engaged in a game of Voodoo Skull Frisbee just outside the city walls. Go hug her, she'll hug you back.

Weekly on-line schedule: Usually on, but on a different toon, as Saretha is heavily gered already and my alts are more in need of rep/gear.

* No relation to Harrison Jones. It's just a very common name.
Edited by Saretha on 5/27/2011 11:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
BASICS
Full name: Pollisima Jones
Nick-name: "Big Chicken", but don't call her that to her face
Position in society: Like most warlocks, she's not generally trusted by the more polite members of society. Some believe they were responsible for the destruction which befell Stormwind's Park district. Right or wrong, Pollisima has learned to avoid large crowds of people.
Physical Description: Her face is worn, her hands dry, her voice deep and scratchy. It's been said that shadows can be seen dancing in her eyes.

OPTIONAL
Personality: When her parents died, Pollisima put down her seemingly useless tomes of Arcane mastery and summoned a demon instead. No one and no thing would ever make her feel so powerless again. Try not to look directly at her, she considers that a threat.

Marital Status: Single, and happy about it.
Sexual Preference: That's between her and her demons.
Blood line: Twin sister of Saretha Jones. They never speak, and her parents are dead, so what do they matter.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
BASICS
======

Full name: Cyberfire

This is her chosen name. Cyberfire never tells anyone her birth name. Its a past she wants little to do with.

Nick-name: 'Fire
Prefix: Ms
Title: Lady
Position in society:

Fire lives in society but is not part of society. She is and always will be an outsider. Somewhat a loner she will dress up for the city but next moment may be gone, the thief in the night.

Face/Heel:

Generally liked she's somewhat averse to close relationships so is difficult to really make friends with. There are a few people who are exceptions to the rule but you really have to work hard to become one of the select few of "good friends".

Physical Description (abridged):

For a human woman Cyberfire is both tall and relatively large. At 6' 0" she is taller than some human males and towers over the shorter races. As a result she's always amused when some of the taller races call her "Little human".

'Fire has gone prematurely grey which is turning to white. This however makes her brilliant green eyes even more brilliant. Some have said they even glow when she is angry.

Life on the road; Life as a rogue; and being somewhat self sufficient have given cyberfire a defined but not excessive musculature. Something she likes to show off in an appropriate outfit when in a city.

OPTIONAL
=========

Personality:

Considering her past 'Fire has a relatively pleasant personality and can make acquaintances easily. She is somewhat distrustful of everyone and as said before finds it hard to let people close to her. She is very self reliant. Although not religious she has her own moral compass and an innate sense of right and wrong. Don't cross 'Fire as it is the last thing you will ever do.

Marital Status: Widower

'Fire was entered in to an arranged marriage by her father to another farmer of a similar age to him. The arrangement being that who ever of the two men died first the other would get both farms to amalgamate in to one seeing as neither had male heirs. There was hope that 'Fire would provide an heir.

'Fire's husband turned out to be highly abusive with 'Fire being little more than a slave carrying out the majority of the work whilst he sat back with an ale and watched her. After one particularly bad drunken incident he attacked 'Fire who grabbed the nearest thing, a kitchen knife, and stabbed him through the heart. She grabbed what little belongings she had and fled, never to return.

Sexual Preference: Bisexual with a preference for women due to trust issues.

Blood line: Farm stock

FLAGS
=====

Role-playing weight class: Casual
Role-playing status: Mostly in role

=============

Guild: Divine Brilliance
City of choice: None in particular

Although she can be often seen around Stormwind Dwarven district.

IC-Strengths: Loyal, determined, honourable.
IC-Weaknesses: Distrustful, stubborn
Leveling speed: Moderate
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Infrequently
Weekly on-line schedule: A few nights a week
Edited by Cyberfire on 6/3/2011 6:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
47 Human Priest
BASICS
======

Full name: Perigloriaid

Perigloriaid was named by the orphanage. She is actually the younger sister of Cyberfire although neither know of the others existence.

Nick-name: Peri
Prefix: Ms
Title: None
Position in society:

Peri works looking after children at Stormwind Orphanage. She is also an initiate of the priesthood. She learns useful but traditional trades such as fishing, cooking and tailoring.

Face/Heel:

Generally liked some may consider her a bit priggish and narrow minded due to her upbringing and lack of worldly experience.

Physical Description (abridged):

Just like Cyberfire, Peri is also tall at about 5'11". However since her work and diet has been different she doesn't have quite the bulk that Cyberfire has.

Peri has the family black hair and is not showing any of the signs of grey that 'Fire has. But the family trait of the brilliant green eyes are there. And like her sister these are said to glow when she is mad.

OPTIONAL
=========

Personality:

Peri means well but a life spent in the orphanage as either a child or working there has given her a somewhat blinkered view. She cares passionately about what she does and works hard at it. However Peri has strong views about somethings that, to be honest, she knows nothing about.

Events in her near future will be somewhat eye opening and possibly somewhat distressing for her but like Cyberfire she is a survivor and will pull through changed but probably improved.

Dedicated to her work and somewhat timid of sexual experiences she is wary of longer term relations of any kind.

Blood line: Farm stock

FLAGS
=====

Role-playing weight class: Casual
Role-playing status: Mostly in role

=============

City of choice: Stormwind, Cathedral quarter.
IC-Strengths: Kind hearted, caring, hard working.
IC-Weaknesses: Narrow minded.
Leveling speed: Moderate
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Infrequently
Weekly on-line schedule: A few nights a week
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
BASICS

Full name: Malke Gale

Nick-name: Mal

Prefix*:

Title**:

Race: Worgen/Human. He tries to hide his worgen form from people.

Age***: 43

Position in society†: Mercenary/Loner

Face/Heel†*: Im not sure what this means.

Physical Description (abridged): As he looks in-game.

OPTIONAL

Personality: Quiet, Not very well-tempered usually, one hell of a warrior on the battlefield.

FLAGS

Role-playing status†**: I am not IC all the time, if I see some RP going on. I might switch to my rp outfit and join in, or I might not.

Guild: Legion of the Lost (Not Rp)

IC-Strengths: Strong, intelligient, Fast.

IC-Weaknesses: Quickly get's angry. Will speak his mind, though he is pretty shy. He also considers his worgen form a weakness.

OOC-Strengths: N/A

OOC-Weaknesses: I will occasionally have a typo, im only human :(

Leveling speed: Fast

PvP preference (do it a lot?): Rarely.

Weekly on-line schedule: Random times.

Hey guys, I have roleplayed on various games and I would love to try it out on this one. I have not met any roleplayers yet.. But I would love to. Send me a pm anytime if I am on.

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Full name: Kestetrude
Nick-name: Keste
Prefix*: N/A
Title**:
Race: Dwarf
Age***: 20
Position in society†:
Face/Heel†*: Heel, She was born into the Twilight's Hammer.
Physical Description (abridged): Short, Physically fit

OPTIONAL
Personality: Kind, She knows what to say to soothe the mind
Blood line: She never knew here parents, leaving her heritage a mystery to her

FLAGS
Role-playing status†**: Usually OOC, but would join an RP if I found one that interested me.

Guild: < Sanctum of Light >
IC-Strengths: Stays calm during hard situations, tries to keep peace around her
IC-Weaknesses: Disloyal, she does what she wants thats not always the best for those close to her
OOC-Strengths: I know how to handle myself and my healing
OOC-Weaknesses: I dont really care about proper raid protocall, i do draw the line on what to do and what not to do, but usually dismiss out of combat formalities
Leveling speed: i was level 57 a month and half ago
PvP preference (do it a lot?): i dislike pvp
Weekly on-line schedule: online in the afternoon
Kestetrude was born into the heart of the Twilight Hammer. She was brainwashed into thinking that true destruction of Azoroth was to the only way of live and that all others were to be destroyed. She worked tirelessly day in and day out thinking that her cause was righteous. But when she was 18 she heard a voice that was not that of a crazed Old God, but was the light. The light would later drove her to insanity. When the other cultists discovered that she was hearing and obeying the voice of the light they tried to kill her. She was saved by the Naruu A'dal. After that she devoted she entire being to becoming a Paladin. Now with the strength of a level 85 she hunts down the Twilight Cultists. And with everyone she slays her heart sheds a tear, remembering her childhood.
Edited by Kestetrude on 7/24/2011 5:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
=== BASICS ===
Name: Valentyr Alerion
Nick-Name: Val
Title: Traveling Alchemist
Position in Society: Merchant
Face/Heel: Face
Physical Description: Medium build, over 6 foot tall, dark hair and eyes to match, usually well dressed (depending on how business is doing), weary from travels, sometimes found lightly drinking in Stormwind or Goldshire.

=== OPTIONAL ===
Personality: Weary, but good natured and helpful.
Sexual Preferance: Strait
Bloodline: Previously a resident of the city of Lordaeron and Chief Alchemist to King Terenas II.

=== FLAGS ===

Role-playing weight class: med to heavy
Role-playing status: Usually in character

=== OTHER ===

Guild: (Currently) The Black Sheep
IC-Strengths: Helpful, friendly, willful, strong
IC-Weaknesses: Inner darkness... Haunted dreams.... Solitary by nature.
OOC-Strengths: Friendly and Reliable
OOC-Weaknesses:
Leveling speed: Varies (currently capped)
PVP preference: Varies
Weekly online schedule: Almost daily

=== INTRODUCTION ===
Memories of my childhood and past are so distant they are all but forgotten...The early part of my life was spent in the glorious Lordaeron. My teachers said I had an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and rose quickly through the ranks of local Alchemists. So well known was I that the king himself took notice of my skill and called on me occasionally. My travels brought me many places in search of new kinds of potions and elixers to bring home and share with my countrymen. It was sometime after the Second War, my travels had brought me south, beyond Khaz Modan and the burning wastelands left in the wake of the horde, to the port town of Stormwind where I currently reside.
What I may have failed to mention earlier is that I am technically a Warlock... Ok, most do not travel alone, especially merchants and scholars. Those who do, usually end up dead, or worse.... Forsaken....In order to protect myself, as some of the places I must travel are quite hostile, I started learning and practicing "darker magics" much like the orc Gul'Dan... I came across some very old books on the study of demons, and I did what I thought I had to do at the time. If I am not strong enough to do it alone, I would enslave something that could help. And so my journey down the dark path began. As a human, I have to hide my arts from the general populace. There is just too much animosity and painful memories of the Inner Circle and the Burning Legion for people to ever forget, or truly accept Warlocks as part of society. So, I am an Alchemist above all else.
Edited by Valentyr on 8/14/2011 4:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
BASICS
Full name: Suuanu Mokrag
Nick-name: Suua
Prefix*: Lord
Title**: Ambassador of Thunder Bluff
Race: Tauren
Age***: 25
Position in society†: Ambassador, scholar
Physical Description (abridged): A large, 7 foot tall, black and brown haired Tauren with quite noticeable muscles. Wears a chrome Gold ring in his nose and has long, curvy black horns.

OPTIONAL
Personality: Kind, easily angered, protective
Blood line: Noble

FLAGS
Role-playing weight class: Heavy
Role-playing status†**: almost always IC but can be found OOC when questing or in dungeons or PVP

Guild: Twilight assassins
City of choice: Orgrimmar or Gilneas
IC-Strengths: Intelligent, strong, and a great leader and tactician.
IC-Weaknesses: Easily angered, Destructive
OOC-Strengths: Loves to go into detail about fighting and can keep on track
OOC-Weaknesses: Tends to misspell things and can get off track if no one responds
Leveling speed: medium
PvP preference (do it a lot?): not really
Weekly on-line schedule: from 7 or 8am - 11:30pm
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
<please delete this post>
Edited by Saiymina on 9/9/2011 2:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Note: Saiymina and her "sister" Pseyrina are somewhat experimental characters. I don't expect to do a whole lot of role playing in the immediate future, so I'm not sure what's to become of them, IC-wise. I suppose we'll find out.

=== BASICS ===
Name: Saiymina
Nick-Name: Sai
Title: Child of the Forgotten Plan
Race: Draenei
Position in Society: Healer
Face/Heel: Varies
Physical Description: Short for a Draenei, at 6 foot. Otherwise, pretty average.

=== OPTIONAL ===
Personality: Cold/Distant. Seem to regard healing as a chore, rather than something she enjoys.
Sexual Preference: Asexual
Bloodline: Saiymina's bloodline is a minor one as far as Draenei's go, but they have always been healers.

=== FLAGS ===
Role-playing weight class: med to heavy
Role-playing status: Not in character while "playing the game", but will quickly jump into character if RPed with. When wandering around aimlessly, always in character.

=== OTHER ===
Guild: Order of the Moon
City of choice: Stormwind, but will go anywhere the RP takes me.
IC Strengths: Strong Will, Will render aide if needed and wanted
IC Weaknesses: Cold/Distant
OOC Strengths: Generally mean well, Helpful
OOC Weaknesses: Volatile, Fickle. Tend to take jokes "to far". Can be a bit of a troll at times.
Leveling speed: Ludicrous Speed
PVP preference: Occasionally participate, but generally don't enjoy PVP
Weekly online schedule: Almost daily, usually in evenings

=== INTRODUCTION ===
This seems to be meant for an OOC intro according to the OP, so I'll do that. I've been playing WoW since mid-BC, and Saiymina here is my "achievement main". I do enjoy light RP (and the occasional controlled drama), but I play WoW for a variety of reasons. I came to Scarlet Crusade after being invited by a RL friend, and while I'm here, I'd like to get into the RP community...if any exists.
Edited by Saiymina on 9/9/2011 3:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
=== BASICS ===
Name: Pseyrina
Nick-Name: Psey
Title: Child of the Forgotten Plan
Position in Society: Tinkerer, Scout
Face/Heel: Varies
Physical Description: Pretty average.

=== OPTIONAL ===
Personality: Cold/Distant. Regards devices and her blades better than people. Occasionally quirky
Sexual Preference: Asexual
Bloodline: Pseyrina's bloodline is a minor one as far as Gnomes go, and there is no common theme among the family.

=== FLAGS ===
(See my post as Saiymina)

=== OTHER ===
IC Strengths: Brilliant, Generally follows instructions, Can be amusing
IC Weaknesses: Cold/Distant

(Also: See my post as Saiymina)

=== INTRODUCTION ===
(See my post as Saiymina)
Edited by Pseyrina on 9/9/2011 4:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]