So hows WG for the horde now ? :)

85 Worgen Death Knight
This is directed more to all the baddies who helped make the imbalance worse on shadowmoon and ran off to join horde because they wanted to dominate WG. AFter this Tuesday... the domination train is over and true pvp balance is back. So hows it feeling getting your teeth kicked in the last few days :) This is the future for Tol Barad in Cata. I hope the true horde players are enjoying the competition!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
People still play wg?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
This guy is referring to people as "baddies"?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Disclaimer's a baddie?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Disclaimer, femdwarf for shame :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
You will welcome your new female dwarf overlords, and you will like it!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Can't wait to roll my femdorf warlock! All hail stubby ugly women!

Now if only I could have a beard on a female dwarf....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I would smush with disclaimer
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I took pleasure in mauling your femdwarf body 170 times in Halaa <3 <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I bet you did. My femdorf is pretty hot.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Warrior
FEMALE DWARF POWER - I REALLY DONT CARE WHATS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD I JUST SEE ALOT OF CUTIES IN HERE
Reply Quote
80 Orc Hunter
I was going to say "nobody cares," but that little person already said it for me.

"Baddies?" Seriously? That's the term people use now? So what are good players called? "Single-for-life?"

And by the way, enjoy it now, because when the new races become available, you're going to get the people with that animal fetish playing dog people on your side, and the generally psychotic people playing goblins on our side. Maybe it's just me, but I think I'd rather have the people who occasionally forget their chill pills to be on my side, because crazy people get things done, and done right. Seriously, there might be more alliance players in tears.

WTF were we talking about?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Aw but I want to be a wolf puppy :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
the last reason on my mind as to why I went back alliance is because they started winning wintergrasp. that is right next too going back alliance so I can hang out in exodar. very unimportant lol
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
I'm pretty sure there was a similar post the last time they changed WG balancing...and I'm pretty sure that Horde controlled WG 24/7 for like 5 straight days after the change. So what's going to be the excuse this time?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]