LT Transfer here for PVP

80 Human Death Knight
[old forums went read only so pasting here]
Seeing as this server is high population, roughly 1:1 alliance:horde it seems just perfect for pvp. Me and my gf are big into PVP would be content with a guild that does 75% pvp 25% pve or even more skewed. Right now going for alliance due to faster q times. PVE wise the usual quick LK/Uldar/weekly run is fine, not into a raiding 5/7 days a week guild.

Any guilds out there active and looking for people to join them? And I don't use the word loosely here, we play a lot and would not want to join a dead guild or one that says one thing but are quite the opposite when you join up. Not into guild hopping either so would like to find the right one and stick with them. Would like one where we discuss strats, addons etc. Both of us are relatively new to WOW but in the last 2 months or so have experienced a lot of content and have 2 80's each.

Not looking to join up right away, more in the guild shopping stage, and if you want to group with us to see if this is what you like before you send out the invites that would be fine with us.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
If you want advice, I'd wait until Cata comes out and all the guilds get over their restructuring drama before you commit to something.
Reply Quote
Like if this is the only server with guild drama.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
If you want advice, I'd wait until Cata comes out and all the guilds get over their restructuring drama before you commit to something.

2 points for bro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]