this is now a warrior thread
35 Tauren Warrior
HELLO!?
65 Night Elf Warrior
this is now a warrior thread

Eeeexcellent!

-Dui/Shem

86 Orc Warrior
I heard the new warrior trainer in Dal is going to be named George. Confirm/Deny?
85 Goblin Mage
Deny; too epic for dal.
86 Orc Warrior
GET OUT OF THE WARRIOR THREAD
85 Goblin Mage
GET OUT OF THE WARRIOR THREAD

NO YOU! >.>

fine... /sulk
83 Blood Elf Warrior
Deny; too epic for dal.

this is why we cant have nice things. THANKS FOR KILLING IT.
85 Undead Priest
here to let all the warriors know that..

priest > warrior

just sayin.
85 Night Elf Warrior
Hay guize, wuts goin on in dis thread?
80 Gnome Mage
JUST ABOUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER
85 Goblin Priest
What happens if you lifegrip a warrior mid heroic leap? ._.
80 Gnome Mage
You post a thread about yourself.
Needs more Paladin.
85 Goblin Mage
What happens if you lifegrip a warrior mid heroic leap? ._.

It'd be like an angry Chihuahua on one of those retractable leashes..

"BARK BARK BARK".... YOINK.
86 Orc Warrior
I used to play in a top US guild that raided a whole bunch and downed bosses quickly, but after finishing Beta Cataclysm raids with them and doing everything in the game when it was hard

6 guilds in just over a year, impressive, I must say. For someone so awesome, you'd think a guild would just throw loot and nude pics in your direction just to keep you around.

August 21st 2009 - He joins Zealous as M�nty (Thunderhorn-Alliance). He was already 80 at this point, so he transferred from somewhere. I'm not sure from what server though. I'm assuming he could've had the name Minty before, but this guild doesn't have a website any more.
August 24th 2009 - He joins Undisputed as M�nty (Thunderhorn-Alliance). As far as I can tell, Zealous might have dissolved and reformed as Undisputed. It's kind of hard to tell. I'm assuming he joined Zealous at a really bad moment. This guild has no website either. Assuming it didn't exist for long.
September 16th 2009 - He leaves Undisputed, after only a few weeks in.
September 17th 2009 - He reappears under the name S�nke in Encore (Illidan-Horde).
October 29th 2009 - He remanes to Senke (without the accent on the e). He's still in the same guild / server / faction
February 14th 2010 - He leaves the guild after 4 months
February 14th 2010 - He reappears in Temerity as Senke (Windrunner-Alliance). He is very active on the WOW forums under that name; bumps his guild recruitment thread a lot, a bit like he does with Perseverence right now.
June 8th 2010 - He leaves the guild after 4 months
June 8th 2010 - He reappears in Zephyr (Proudmoore-Alliance). This is the guild where he gets his most glorious achievements that he brags about.
August 28th 2010 - He leaves the guild after 2 months and a half.
September 11th 2010 - He reappears in Tupan Techno (Lightbringer-Horde) after 2 weeks MIA. I'm assuming that the time he was MIA he could've been playing on the Beta realms as he bragged about on his post.
November 21st 2010 - He leaves Tupan Techno after 2 months.
November 22nd 2010 - He joins Perseverance - (Kargath Horde).

Amazing what kind of info a few stacks of saronite bombs can uncover. I just have one small question to ask...

...who runs Barter Town?
86 Orc Warrior
o.O

It seems like he's had some practice introducing himself to new people and servers!
85 Undead Mage
From what I can gather, it seems that Appleshock is about as good at healing as Thin is at dpsing...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]