Blood Elf or Undead?

80 Human Rogue
i'm switching over to the horde and im trying to figure out which of the 2 would be better for pvp? i dont like trolls and orcs, so i slashed them off. and ill be switching before cata, so no goblins.

Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
IMO rogues have plenty to stop people from casting, but fear is still REALLY annoying. IMO, for pvp rogues, the best race is UD.

Edit: not to mention that BEs are really, really fruity. Only go with a BE if you enjoy prancing around in a pink boa and heels.
Edited by Deuce on 11/19/2010 11:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
Both racials are really good: BE gets AOE silence + energy back which is helpful. UD breaks fear,charm,sleep.

I would just stay human if I were you. Our racial = pwn
Reply Quote
75 Goblin Rogue
From someone that's been Orc, Human, Undead, and finally Blood Elf (in that order). I would have to say Blood Elf.

Arcane Torrent is just that good.

Cannabalize is offset by premed->recup whenever you want (edit: for sub), and who cares is there's only a 30s shared CD between trinket and WotF when not only is there a shared CD to begin with, but Arcane Torrent prevents the spells WotF breaks to begin with.

All IMO of course.
Edited by Oppressor on 11/19/2010 11:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
blood elves are cuter
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
blood elves are cuter

lmao
Edit: not to mention that BEs are really, really fruity. Only go with a BE if you enjoy prancing around in a pink boa and heels.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
AT is def worth it......
Reply Quote
i keep it hetero with undead
Reply Quote
80 Orc Rogue
Belf, so you look sexually appealing and can live vicariously as someone attractive.
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
i loved being human, until perception got removed, and EMFH got nerfed. i hate the nerf so much that im using a trinket right now. lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Blood elf. Arcane Torrent is extremely useful, especially for a rogue.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
and now im a BE =)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
not to mention that BEs are really, really fruity. Only go with a BE if you enjoy prancing around in a pink boa and heels.

this.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
On the whole UD vs Blood elf debate, UD stealth looks awful.

Compared to female blood elf which I personally think is the best. But back on topic, I love arcane torrent over will of the forsaken. At one time I would've said UD over BE but they gave it a shared cooldown with trinkets. Just my two cents.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
UD looks cooler IMO, but I could never give up arcane torrent. Really nice for that extra bit of CC whenever your trying to burst down a caster.

Plus the -2% chance to be hit by spells is nice since most casters don't bother stacking any hit over the usual hit cap.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Sup guise <3

Really though, racials are trivial, female orcs are gorgeous...I don't see the contest.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
I have really enjoyed BE PvP. Not having WoTF is lame for fear but that's what the trinket is for, but the extra silence is very helpful.

I have been able to take down caster classes much easier when I use my opening and follow up with a silence (or after garrote silence wears off then silence again). Or just use it when there is a healer in the group.

Prot paladins is great to use against if you do it right with a garrote silence > BE silence > dismantle > cloak you can avoid most of their damage and make them burn cooldowns early.

And at my level most paladins have avenger shield glyphed to hit like a truck against 1 player. Most crits just proc my cheat death :/

edit:

Sup guise <3

Really though, racials are trivial, female orcs are gorgeous...I don't see the contest.

Highly disagree. In PvP many races have great pvp abilities that makes you slam your face on your desk because it was their race that saved them and not the class mechanics. See humans and their one stealth increased ability in TBC.

Due to the current BE racial BE rogues are really good at destroying caster classes.

In PvE it's less noticable since the best you can only get a bit more of dps depending on race, and therefore you can choose your race more relaxingly, but for PvP there are many comps that work great with people being a certain race.
Edited by Xaza on 11/20/2010 8:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
i keep it hetero with undead

I am geussing your dood... and considering your playing a female character.. how can you prove your statement?

well undead female looks more manly than be males do
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]