[A] or [H] WTS Glyph of Mage Armor

85 Human Death Knight
Are you an Arcane Blasting DPS machine? Do you pyroblast with the best of them?

Do you find yourself constantly whispering your druid teammates for Innervates? Do you get upset when your Resto Shaman or Priests don't use their Mana Tide or Hymn of Hope enough?

If you answered yes to any of these, You need **Glyph of Mage Armor**.

A few of these beautifully precious and rare glyphs have fallen into my possession. I am looking for serious mages who understand the tremendous value of 20% additional mana regen with it glyphed for their Arcane Blast/Fire spamming.

Offers of 750g or more will be considered. If your Horde, post here and I will be willing to post to Neutral AH but please don't waste my time if you aren't gonna actually buy it.

Mail me on this toon, or a /who Glaor should pick me up if I'm on another of my toons.
Edited by Glaorknight on 11/19/2010 11:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
What is this I don't even
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Still got two of these glyphs left. Have sold them for 600-1k over the past days, either direct or by AH buyouts.
Reply Quote
96 Draenei Mage
i have this glyph in my book, and the buff when using mage armor does not show 20% more mana regen, also tests on training dummies don't seem to have any more mana regen-ed while using it over not using it... i think its still broken :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]