Terokkar Guild List-Updating for Realm Merge

(Sticky)

90 Dwarf Priest

Ugh I hate this new forum. It wont let me report it for a sticky ><

Report it as if its a "bad post" but use "other" for the reason and sticky for the text. also like it with the thumbs up sign.

Awesome. Did it. Thanks a bunch. XD It didn't used to be like that. It once had the sticky option to, but I guess they took that out. ><

I only know cause Lissanna from teh druid forums asked a bunch of us to sticky request her guides ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Given the fact that many guilds have disbanded recently and many, many more since the thread was created, I would think now would be the perfect time to scrap the original list and start off new with guilds that are both active and planning to be remain so in Cata.

That and new leaderships, new websites, new guilds, new merges. I can't help but feel that most of that list is just ghosts.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Yea, I know for a fact that Army of One is no more, and I thought Casually Hardcore was gone as well. Also, Eolithic is listed twice in the list.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Given the fact that many guilds have disbanded recently and many, many more since the thread was created, I would think now would be the perfect time to scrap the original list and start off new with guilds that are both active and planning to be remain so in Cata.

That and new leaderships, new websites, new guilds, new merges. I can't help but feel that most of that list is just ghosts.

I'm open to this idea. In fact, I will go edit out all the guilds from my master list that I haven't seen running around and see where that gets us.

Yea, I know for a fact that Army of One is no more, and I thought Casually Hardcore was gone as well. Also, Eolithic is listed twice in the list.

If Eo is still listed twice, then it was listed twice in the original, because I removed one when I added their update yesterday....heh. Or I made a mistake copy/pasting.
Edited by Falynn on 11/20/2010 10:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Last time I read the list was yesterday so you probably got to it already lol. just got around to posting now. Cant post on the road with the authenticator requirement.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Right.

I'm sorting through and removing guilds that a) I haven't seen in-game, ever, and b) whose websites are inactive.
If I take anyone out that I shouldn't, please let me know. I will edit the stickied post when I finish.

Edit: Alliance is done, Horde...later today.
Edited by Falynn on 11/20/2010 11:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

I'm sorting through and removing guilds that a) I haven't seen in-game, ever, and b) whose websites are inactive.

That works too. Couldn't help but feel like it needed some serious pruning to be effective/accurate. GL maintaining it :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
<Slap Chop> isn't on here.

...so...fill out the template and I'll add you?
Reply Quote
Remove Pantheon
and-
nvm, i would suggest starting fresh. over 3/4 of those guilds are done.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Only change to Imperium are officer mains for cata-

Officers: Ayanae, Haloswin, Riveren, Shenaynay, Taux

Thank you!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Remove Pantheon
and-
nvm, i would suggest starting fresh. over 3/4 of those guilds are done.

I haven't gone through Horde yet. I removed more than half of the Ally guilds though.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
VF
VF MOFO!

Is this all you want me to add? :P

Yes. Ty.
Reply Quote
Guild Name: Resistance is Futile
Guild Type: 10-man Raiding, Social
Contacts: Gallowbraid, Zandiyah, Svalin, Fnokr
Recruiting: social fun people who love to raid
Information: We are a strictly 10-man raiding guild with a relaxed social atmosphere with no drama. See our website for applications and more info.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Death Knight

Ashes of Empires

We are a bunch of good friends and long time mmorpg players from Gunbad.com who recently decided to all transfer onto one PvE server ( the server we ended up on is Terokkar ) and start a new casual raiding guild.

We do have a minimum age requirement of 20 but other then that everyone is welcome. Any class, any lvl.

Armory link : http://www.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=Terokkar&n=Ashes%20of%20Empires

Guild Website : http://gunbad.com

Our guild info forum thread on our guild forum : http://gunbad.com/index.php/topic,777.0.html

Ventrilo : We do have a guild vent server with 25 slots available to all guildies.

Additional Info : We currently have 4 Guild bank tabs with 5th one on the way ( Blekota is collecting gold for the last two bank tabs ).
Edited by Blekota on 11/22/2010 9:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Ashes of Empires

Appreciate the entry but next time, please stick to the template. It makes my life simpler.

...Horde section will be cleaned out ASAP...been a hectic weekend.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]