Terokkar Guild List-Updating for Realm Merge

(Sticky)

90 Human Paladin
Guild Name: Forgiven

Guild Type: Casual

Contacts: Devout, Fergus, Glamazon, Hackcell, Annieoakley, Ceyepherus

Recruiting: All classes

Information: One of the oldest active guilds on Terokkar, Forgiven is family-friendly and looking for more good people to level, run instances and raids, and have fun in Cataclysm. We are laid-back and enjoy our achievements, boasting several "Loremasters" and the first "Insane" Alliance player on the realm.
Edited by Devout on 12/8/2010 11:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The East Kingdom (update)
Still casual/social, soon to be raiding
To join, please just say /who east kingdom and ask someone is Chatmay is on... I have way too many alts to list here. (previous contacts listed can be marked off list)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Guild Name: Everlook Bagel Co
Guild Type: Casual-raid, some PVP interests
Contacts: Trenth, Knoss, Oliolio, Kamui, Hanfar, Slahgon
Recruiting: Listed on our guild website, but mostly any class.
Information: We are a casual raid guild looking for members. To join please fill out an application on our guild website.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Guild Name: The Order of Shadows
Guild Type: Casual & Hardcore Raiding, PvP, & Social Leveling
Contacts: Areluis, Zendaoli, & Simetra
Recruiting: Prot/Holy Pallies, All Shammies, All Warlocks, All Levels and Classes Regardless
Information: This is a fun & family oriented guild with few actual rules. We do expect a safe and comfortable environment for all members. We run core teams weekly. & We Want You to Join.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Tis sad to have seen it go Zen but The Order will rise in its place
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Forums aren't letting me update/edit posts.
Will get to it when I stop getting "internal server errors."
Reply Quote
50 Night Elf Hunter
Azure Tempest
Guild Type: Casual, Social, Casual-Raid
Contacts: Crysanth (recruitment)
Recruiting: Active friendly people
Information: We are currently running heroics and hope to get into 10-mans. Have Vent, guild site, and so on. Please go to the website for more information and to fill out an application.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Guild Name : Harsh Light of Day

Guild Type: We are casual social guild with members that raid, PVP BG's and arenas and do achievement/rep runs.

Contacts: Gretel, Grenyy, Sacre

Recruiting: We are recruiting all levels and classes, alts welcome.

Information: We will not fail, we will not fall. See our webage for more info.
Reply Quote
You can remove Organized Crime. Guild broke up last night when our GM had a meltdown.

On a completely unrelated side note, veteran elemental shaman LFG.

It's cold and lonely out here.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Updated.

Sorry to hear that about OC.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
[A]Cake Eaters now has recruitment open for all lvl 85 classes/specs for raiding. Level 80 to 85 casual.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Satanic Puzzlebox
Guild Type: Causal-social, Casual-raid, PvP
Contacts: Manave, Deadshizz, Bartuk
Recruiting: Recruiting character levels ranging from 25 to 85 with Good attitude, willingness to learn and/or improve their class skills, strong team spirit, and wants a challenge!
Information: Satanic Puzzlebox has members whom have played since the very beginning of WoW its-self, and with them comes many years of experience.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Guild Name Accendo Nox Nocto
Guild Type: Causal-social, Casual-raid, PvP,
Contacts: Malless, Krusher
Recruiting: All players who want progression but still have fun
Information: we are a guild based on doing anything and everything as long as were having fun doing so
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Can you please update the website for [A] The Alliance Reserve to thealliancereserve.wowstead.com.

Thanks in advance-
Missrios
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Guild Name: Fringe
Guild Type:10 man pve guild.
Contacts: Graevin, Twigen
Information: Formed at the end of Wotlk in order to be a 10 man raiding guild. Most of our raid members have raided together for several expansions. We are always looking at exceptional members to join except we keep our raid roster at 13.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
please remove halezangel from the contast list of horde guild death row.. i am no longer with this guild
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Los Nasties
Guild Type: Casual PVE raiding guild
Contacts: Shieldmeat, Miahla, Illyanna, Tinyavenger, Elpaisa, Corentin
Website: http://losnasties.wowstead.com, losnasties@groups.facebook.com
Recruiting: All classes/specs, esp. healers, DKs (tanks & DPS), Feral Druids (tanks & DPS), Rogues, Hunters
Information: Adult guild (18+ only), currently focused on 10-man raiding 3 nights a week, close-knit dedicated guild with awesome personalities that enjoy playing together, communicate through website or facebook group
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Can I assume that "Accendo Nox Nocto" is now Paramagnetic?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Scottish Knights Templar < we became a lvl 2 guild now! we are a friendly / helping guild with 80 members.About our guild friendly to each other, Helping when and where each of us can. Our Guild 3 words i look for and expect of my members (1) Trust .. trust each other that we if we can help(that one of us if we can will and trust that no one steals from the guild bank w/o putting something back in return. (2) Honor.. honor the rule rules ( like talk nice to each other and nor putting each other down). (3) Respect.. Respect the guild leaders. King, Queen, Prince. Any Problems the King , Queen, and Prince can fix / solve the problems. < And this will make or should make all guild mate happy. If not they need not be in our guild. the Queen and i want members happy. If all of these rules / requests are done. we will grow strong as a guild. we look for any race, lvl, class , and if a player is new or old , Age of the player none of this matter to us. Working together is a great thing to me and it means more the just having a guild with chat is bad. Thank You for your time in reading this. Christanton is my main and the guilds owner my wife Chylynn is in 2nd in command.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]