Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
1) With the realease of Cataclysm soon both 10 and 25 man progression will be tracked in this thred. Also, this will not be the final format for cata, i will be looking into other formats.
2) Guilds will be marked or 10 / 25 right next to their name
3) Please post progression as "Boss(es) Downed" for ease of updating through conversational posts.
4) With regard to guild rankings, all tables will be ranked according to number of instanced bosses downed unless something extraordinary occurs in which case I'll explain any special decision.
5) Bosses listed have been killed by the guild. Who they are currently on does not matter until the boss is killed.
6) I will use the honor system when recording killes, be warned that false multiple posts showing incorrect information could result in me no longer recording your guilds progression.
7) All server firsts will be counted for the end boss of each dungeon and wing bosses for ICC, i.e. Kel'Thuzad for Naxxramas, and Blood Queen for Crimson Halls.
8) When posting progression for the first time, please post all bosses downed. For Example: <Test Guild> has downed Thaddius. Please post: <Test Guild> has killed Patchwerk, Grobbulus, Gluth, and Thaddius.
9) The maximum number of non-guild members in your raid should be no more than 5 for a 25-man instance.
10) All progression kills require that the boss and guild tags be in the screenshot. You can also take a screenshot of achievement spam or the achievement in your window. Other forms of screenshots will not be accepted.
11) Please list your guild format: 10 or 25 when making your first progression post.
Heroic Tier 12
Edited by Drem on 9/9/2011 7:02 PM PDT
25 - Player - Blackwing Descent, Throne of the Four Winds, And Bastion of Twilight
Blackwing Descent -[Magmaw | Omnitrong Defense System | Maloriak | Atramedes | Chimaeron | Nefarian]
Throne of the Four Winds - [Conclave of Wind | Al'Akir]
Bastion of Twilight - [Halfus Wyrmbreaker | Valiona and Theralion | Twilight Ascendants | Cho'gall | Heroic: Sinestra]
(Faction)25 - Test Guild
Throne of the Four Winds - [□□]
Bastion of Twilight - [□□□□□]
(H)25 - Shai Hulud
(A)10 - Spoon
(A)10 - Altamatic
(H)10 - Synapse
(H)10 - Anomaly
(H)10 - Leap of Faith
(H)10 - Astro Glide
(H)10 - Dishonored
(H)10 - Potential
(H)10/25 - From Afar
(A)10 - Smoke and Mirrors
(A)10 - Zion
(H)10 - What
(A)10 - The Lichborne
(A)10/25 - Epic Vendor
Edited by Drem on 9/9/2011 7:15 PM PDT
I was going to integrate 10 man progression into the thread for cataclysm but i'll go and grab what i can from the old thread if i still can.
Also, i figured i'd ask if the server would like a new progression format. The guilds will still be listed based on progression (top -> bottom) but, this old format doesn't work as well since additional spaces don't show.
if so i was thinking a format like
#. (10 or 25)(Faction) Guildname
dungeon2 [■■■■ |■■■■]
dungeon3 [■■■■| ■■■■]
A pretty basic format, guilds would be ordered on their total progression for that patch and when the new threads were released normal modes for the old content will be removed but heroic modes will still be used for guild standing.
it would look something like this:
1.(25H) Shai Hulud
TOGC - 5/5 [■■■■■] -Insanity-
As you can see ToGC is still tracked but toc is not because with the new patch most normal mode content would, presumably, be much easier.
I am also up for keeping a guild listing from patch to patch, starting a new list that is unaffected by earlier progression when a new patch is released.
Edited by Drem on 11/21/2010 11:17 AM PST
If I read this wrong pardon me lol, looks good tho. WOD is 10/12 ten man heroic ICC. PP is holding us back, we always seem to have a hamster or two jump off the wheel. We got H Sindy down easy. Only thing left is LK and a The Professor of Poo.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.