Duskwood 10/25 PVE progression.

85 Tauren Druid
Overview:

1) With the realease of Cataclysm soon both 10 and 25 man progression will be tracked in this thred. Also, this will not be the final format for cata, i will be looking into other formats.

2) Guilds will be marked or 10 / 25 right next to their name

3) Please post progression as "Boss(es) Downed" for ease of updating through conversational posts.

4) With regard to guild rankings, all tables will be ranked according to number of instanced bosses downed unless something extraordinary occurs in which case I'll explain any special decision.

5) Bosses listed have been killed by the guild. Who they are currently on does not matter until the boss is killed.

6) I will use the honor system when recording killes, be warned that false multiple posts showing incorrect information could result in me no longer recording your guilds progression.

7) All server firsts will be counted for the end boss of each dungeon and wing bosses for ICC, i.e. Kel'Thuzad for Naxxramas, and Blood Queen for Crimson Halls.

8) When posting progression for the first time, please post all bosses downed. For Example: <Test Guild> has downed Thaddius. Please post: <Test Guild> has killed Patchwerk, Grobbulus, Gluth, and Thaddius.

9) The maximum number of non-guild members in your raid should be no more than 5 for a 25-man instance.

10) All progression kills require that the boss and guild tags be in the screenshot. You can also take a screenshot of achievement spam or the achievement in your window. Other forms of screenshots will not be accepted.

11) Please list your guild format: 10 or 25 when making your first progression post.

Server Firsts

Heroic Tier 12

Firelands -
Edited by Drem on 9/9/2011 7:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
25 - Player - Blackwing Descent, Throne of the Four Winds, And Bastion of Twilight

Blackwing Descent -[Magmaw | Omnitrong Defense System | Maloriak | Atramedes | Chimaeron | Nefarian]

Throne of the Four Winds - [Conclave of Wind | Al'Akir]

Bastion of Twilight - [Halfus Wyrmbreaker | Valiona and Theralion | Twilight Ascendants | Cho'gall | Heroic: Sinestra]

(Faction)25 - Test Guild

Blackwing Descent - [□□□□□□]

Throne of the Four Winds - [□□]

Bastion of Twilight - [□□□□□]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(H)25 - Shai Hulud

(H)Firelands - [■■■■■□□]

(A)10 - Spoon

(H)Firelands - [■■■■□□□]

(A)10 - Altamatic

(H)Firelands - [■■□□□□□]

(H)10 - Synapse

(H)Firelands - [■□□□□□□]

(H)10 - Anomaly

(H)Firelands - [■□□□□□□]

(H)10 - Leap of Faith

(H)Firelands - [■□□□□□□]

(H)10 - Astro Glide

(H)Firelands - [■□□□□□□]

(H)10 - Dishonored

(H)Firelands - [■□□□□□□]

(H)10 - Potential

Firelands - [■■■■■■■]

(H)10/25 - From Afar

Firelands - [■■■■■■■]

(A)10 - Smoke and Mirrors

Firelands - [■■■■■■■]
(4/7 25 man)

(A)10 - Zion

Firelands - [■■■■■■□]
(5/7 25 man)

(H)10 - What

Firelands - [■■■■■■□]

(A)10 - The Lichborne

Firelands - [■■■■■■□]

(A)10/25 - Epic Vendor

Firelands - [■■■■■■□]

Edited by Drem on 9/9/2011 7:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Saved for future progression
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Saved for future progression
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
"Like" this to get it stickied.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
For a 10/25 combo, you left out the 10s.
Anomaly, 12/12H. Heroic Halion, etc.
Edited by Arker on 11/20/2010 10:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I was going to integrate 10 man progression into the thread for cataclysm but i'll go and grab what i can from the old thread if i still can.

Also, i figured i'd ask if the server would like a new progression format. The guilds will still be listed based on progression (top -> bottom) but, this old format doesn't work as well since additional spaces don't show.

if so i was thinking a format like

#. (10 or 25)(Faction) Guildname
    dungeon [■■■■| ■■■■]
    dungeon2 [■■■■ |■■■■]
    dungeon3 [■■■■| ■■■■]

A pretty basic format, guilds would be ordered on their total progression for that patch and when the new threads were released normal modes for the old content will be removed but heroic modes will still be used for guild standing.

it would look something like this:

1.(25H) Shai Hulud
    ICC - 12/12 [■■■■ |■■■ |■■ |■■ |■] -Glory of the Icecrown Raider-
    TOGC - 5/5 [■■■■■] -Insanity-

As you can see ToGC is still tracked but toc is not because with the new patch most normal mode content would, presumably, be much easier.

I am also up for keeping a guild listing from patch to patch, starting a new list that is unaffected by earlier progression when a new patch is released.
Edited by Drem on 11/21/2010 11:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
new format sounds good
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
not to nitpick, but its showing anomaly at 11/12 for 10 man heroic, but with all boxes filled. we are 12/12. just sayin =)
Edited by Ôblivion on 11/21/2010 11:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Yes, I prefer the new format of housing us all together.
Reply Quote
If I read this wrong pardon me lol, looks good tho. WOD is 10/12 ten man heroic ICC. PP is holding us back, we always seem to have a hamster or two jump off the wheel. We got H Sindy down easy. Only thing left is LK and a The Professor of Poo.
Reply Quote
97 Human Paladin
<Altamatic> Downs H 10man LK for <Bane of the Nipple King>
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Wow Im digging this good job on the tracking
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Mage
<Dishonored> downs H10 LK in one hour for Bane of the Fallen King!

Edit: Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/Mwg8Q.jpg

Over and out, WotLK!
Edited by Torumin on 11/30/2010 11:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I'm not sure how much it even matters at this point, but I figured I'd post since we're new to the server and such...

Incoming killed 10 man Heroic Halion Nov 30th.

We also have 11/12 HM ICC 10 man.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
<Synergy>: 12/12 ICC, 4/12 HM on 10 man

Edited to specify 10 man
Edited by Bevoprimo on 12/3/2010 9:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
does Pit Lord Argaloth count as progression? :P
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
No. I will not count this expansions voa.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
grats on the achieve Drem
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]