The Undying [H]

80 Orc Warrior
Looking to put together a knowledgeable group of people to snag this achievement before Cata drops. Might also go for the 8-man achievement as well if only a handful of people are interested. I don't care too much about gear, as long as the members know the fights and can stay alive. This includes Heigan. ;-) I will try to get the group rolling this Sunday at 3pm server time. If you'd like to be included, post here, or drop me a message in game. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
want
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
By the way, you can do Sapphiron and Kel'thuzad first now—probably wanna do that since those are fights where people are a little more likely to die. Then probably go to Thaddius' wing. If someone dies, then at least you didn't have to do almost the whole thing and then fail.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Even if I was horde I couldn't do this. We all know white girls can't dance!
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
But you're blue...ish. ;-)
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
As Vger stated, best to do the end bosses first. Gl with people on Azjol horde to do the harder bosses; Rav, Heigan and Thad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]