Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
We are currently recruiting core spots for raiding, for our 25 man we especially need ranged dps especially hunters. We will also have some caster spots and will look at ele shaman, warlocks and shadow priests. We will look at any quality dps.
We are a mature guild and are looking to recruit only players who are 18+. The majority of our members are in their mid-20s.
Needs updated as of January 17th, 2011.
Raiding: Our current Dragonsoul progression is 1/8H and 8/8n on 25 man.
Our Firelands 25 progression is 6/7HM with Baleroc, Beth, Shannox, Rhyolith, Majordomo and Alyzrazor down. 7/7 normal.
Our BoT/BWD/ToFW progression is 4/13H 25 man (5/13H 10 man).
6/6N, 3/6H 25 Blackwing Decent
4/4N, 1/5H 25 Bastion of Twilight
2/2N 25 Throne of Four Winds
Raid nights are set for 6:15pm - 9:30pm PST Tuesday - Thursday with invites starting at 6:00pm. We ask for 75% attendance from our raiders. We need you to be geared enough to step into Dragonsoul. That means 375+ raiding (pve) gear that is gemmed and enchanted. We expect apps to have good situational awareness and to be able to do good dps or healing for their gear level.
For raiding we are looking for the following at this time:
Hunters (we have room for 2)
Feral DPS druid
PvP: PvP recruitment is currently closed. If we reopen it we will make sure to update this point.
Battlegrounds/Rated Battlegrounds - RBGs are currently set for Saturday and Sunday from 4pm - 6pm PST. We often spend Fridays world pvping.
Arenas: Due to our PvP focus members who love areans will be able to find a home here. We also will be here to support arena teams and fully encourage guild arena groups. We have members with 2500+ arena ratings.
World PvP: We have always loved world pvp and we very much love destroying alliance while they try to level. City raids, random world skirmishes and ally ganking is what we do. Expect to see this in guild chat.
Note: Potential PvP members should understand that raiding is also a part of our guild. It is something that makes us unique.
What is good about PK?
- We are a PvP and raiding guild and we always have been. We have an equal focus on both and will continue to. Some people say that these guilds cannot work long term. We are proof that they can. Note that we PvP on the weekends and raid on week days.
- We are an established guild. We are well known and have continued to grow. We aren't starting up, trying to build a whole new core group or transferring from another server.
- We are a stable guild. We do what we say we are going to. Outside of server maintenence issues, we haven't cancelled a 25 man raid in a year.
- We are a very social guild and we offer a mature and friendly environment. We always treat each other with respect. We are also a low drama guild.
- Our leadership constantly works to better the guild and our members trust us.
- We will be here for a long time. Due to the other points mentioned or guild will exist for a very long time. Your rep and achievements won't go away. If you fit with us you may never need to find another WoW guild again. :)
Please visit pk.guildzilla.com for more information and to apply. You can also speak with me, Zantrozz, Morphant, Hobegoblin, Sizzuler or Polgeara for more info.
Edited by Mootwo on 1/17/2012 9:35 PM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.