A History of Suramar

85 Orc Shaman
05/01/2011 08:44 AMPosted by Lasagna
Brismoore r deserve to be on this thread since everyone on suramar knew who he was.
I've decided to relent.

Bad. Just because "everyone knew who somebody was" doesn't mean a total jackass deserves any mention on the history of suramar thread.

I can name plenty of ppl that were well known on both alliance and horde.

All you've done now is further feed this troll.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
05/11/2011 08:04 AMPosted by Creel
I've decided to relent.

Bad. Just because "everyone knew who somebody was" doesn't mean a total jackass deserves any mention on the history of suramar thread.

I can name plenty of ppl that were well known on both alliance and horde.

All you've done now is further feed this troll.
You have not read what I wrote about him.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
BTW, ^ is me.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I am gonna friend him know. I confess I am in love with Richardw, he is everything Alliance to me.

I wonder is he notices my wistful sighs....carried on the wind of my longing......
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I want a spot for being grumpy about things.

Midnight - I was grumpy about Raiding.
AS- I was grumpy about PVP.
Dragon I - I was grumpy about tanks.

Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Hi some people might remember me as Jezza (resto druid) or Jemma this mage both from NQ.

The tale of the epic 4 manning of azuregos should get a mention also :P think it was me healing seles as dps cant remember who else was there at the time.

On the First Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros, wasn't actually mastar who got the first 1. I can confirm that it was my brother Ra who unfortunately got banned.

big shout out to my fellow drunken mage Jeff, i remember chatting on vent blind drunk with you quite a few times :)
Edited by Snoopi on 7/2/2011 3:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I want a spot for being grumpy about things.

Midnight - I was grumpy about Raiding.
AS- I was grumpy about PVP.
Dragon I - I was grumpy about tanks.
You may get a place for being elected something (I don't remember what).
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I was not only elected I still am the "L33T PWNZ0R" of Suramar. I defeated "Edward" in the election back in 2005.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
07/03/2011 05:54 PMPosted by Vaevictus
I was not only elected I still am the "L33T PWNZ0R" of Suramar. I defeated "Edward" in the election back in 2005.
OK, your on post #2.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
We 4manned Azuregos? I thought that 10man was the lowest we went ...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
11/18/2010 07:46 PMPosted by Lasagna

WoW AIDS: In September of 2005 a patch that contained Zul Gurub (ZG) came out. The final boss in ZG was Hakkar the Soulflayer, one of Hakkar's abilities is Corrupted Blood. Corrupted Blood will bounce from one player (or pet) to another within 10 yards doing 200 damage every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. If there is no one (or pet) with-in 10 yards it will die out. Corrupted Blood was never meant to last longer than the Hakkar fight. When No Quarter killer Hakker, Sionordran (I think it was him) kept Corrupted Blood bouncing between himself and his pet and either teleported or hearthed to Ironforge. Corrupted Blood then spread to others in IF killing lower level players and some higher level ones that couldn't heal. There were bodies everywhere.

Read that and laughed so hard. I wasn't around but I still find this forum interesting, but I love these kinds of stories. But this story made me think of the zombie apocalypse we had what two years ago for a hallow's end. But people weren't laughing. People were gnerd raging.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest

WoW AIDS: In September of 2005 a patch that contained Zul Gurub (ZG) came out. The final boss in ZG was Hakkar the Soulflayer, one of Hakkar's abilities is Corrupted Blood. Corrupted Blood will bounce from one player (or pet) to another within 10 yards doing 200 damage every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. If there is no one (or pet) with-in 10 yards it will die out. Corrupted Blood was never meant to last longer than the Hakkar fight. When No Quarter killer Hakker, Sionordran (I think it was him) kept Corrupted Blood bouncing between himself and his pet and either teleported or hearthed to Ironforge. Corrupted Blood then spread to others in IF killing lower level players and some higher level ones that couldn't heal. There were bodies everywhere.

Read that and laughed so hard. I wasn't around but I still find this forum interesting, but I love these kinds of stories. But this story made me think of the zombie apocalypse we had what two years ago for a hallow's end. But people weren't laughing. People were gnerd raging.
I loved Zombie Invasion. I was on my paladin and cleansed it from everybody that was in range of me. One guy threatened to report me because I wouldn't let him zombify the battlemasters.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
We 4manned Azuregos? I thought that 10man was the lowest we went ...

Qina, Slight and 2 others who i can't remember 4 manned him i think.

Hey Jezza long time no see, this is Griffs, still kicking around.

Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
First to clear Magtheridon's Lair: Midnight???

Old School
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
First post to get a blue response: Polinor's (RIP) "WTB (or WTS) Pitchfork" post. The only time a blue posted in our forum (except the "Welcome: Please Read!" cut & paste).

I think you will find that was Whyteagle
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Also server first 60 was Snowflake
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I loved Zombie Invasion. I was on my paladin and cleansed it from everybody that was in range of me. One guy threatened to report me because I wouldn't let him zombify the battlemasters.

I logged on and couldn't figure out why I fell over dead within seconds of leaving stormwind. Ugh. lol
Reply Quote
92 Undead Warlock
07/08/2011 03:40 AMPosted by Lasagna

I remember being in shattrath while this was happening, it was the only time when a horde and alliance player could understand each other's text while typing (while both in zombie form). I would be in org on my shaman and that damn disease was so freakin hard to remove... took like 4 or 5 tries just to get it off... i had an old video of me going into thrall's throne room to see if i could zombie him... well turns out he couldn't turn into one and his guards would bash your head in once you turned into one :D
Edited by Wildbìll on 7/31/2011 12:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]