A History of Suramar

90 Human Mage
CFT
So... about that slot for poobrast...

PS: Why isn't this stickied yet?
Probably because I told the truth (as I remember it) about some people.

Pewpewblast: Annoying little @$$munch who has become (in)famous on Suramar for talking in trade a lot and getting to know most of the players, as well as running his "Pew's Weeklies" which mostly consisted of Ulduar.

Sweet! I'm on the thread :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Suramar is due for a new infamous ninja, troll or well anything. The last ninja I recall being talked about regularly was AntiDK who ran dungeons along with his Holy Pally buddy that I don't remember the name of. Not noteworthy of being in this though.

I'm bored....
Edited by Dairack on 9/9/2012 1:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
You really can't do any of that these days. If you attempt to troll people just get butt hurt, report you, and get your thread/post removed. You might even get a nice temp ban. It also doesn't help that there are addons to find out what account you are posting from (</3 Linguine). They have also dumbed down looting enough that you have to be afk to get ninja'd from. Gone are the glory days of drama.
Edited by Whyt on 9/10/2012 7:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
You really can't do any of that these days. If you attempt to troll people just get butt hurt, report you, and get your thread/post removed. You might even get a nice temp ban. It also doesn't help that there are addons to find out what account you are posting from (</3 Linguine). They have also dumbed down looting enough that you have to be afk to get ninja'd from. Gone are the glory days of drama.

Don't </3 Linguine, a friend of mine (Unpleasant) discovered the addon months ago. Linguine just helped me rat you out of your hiding spot :P

As for drama, there will always be some, you can't avoid it, whether you're part of it or watching from the sidelines. The latter's the best, especially when you bring your own popcorn to the event.
Edited by Ziv on 9/11/2012 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Suramar is due for a new infamous ninja, troll or well anything. The last ninja I recall being talked about regularly was AntiDK who ran dungeons along with his Holy Pally buddy that I don't remember the name of. Not noteworthy of being in this though.

I'm bored....

Then there was the hunter late in Wrath that ninja'd the trinket in ICC, then stiffed Galt for his Kingslayer title (iirc it was Galt, or Art of Ruin, been a while, can't remember exactly which)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
11/18/2010 07:43 PMPosted by Lasagna
First to clear Ulduar:

Unreasonable: Armory of Jd : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/suramar/Jd/achievement#81

11/18/2010 07:43 PMPosted by Lasagna
First with dual Warglaive of Azzinoth: Maem

Had to have 2 because of his fatness.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Haha, good !@#$, Auron.

Wow, how many of the old NQ crew are still around?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Hilarious, wonder if mute still pisses in the rabbits box.
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
Mute, Jasarsis, and myself would be the 3 you'd recognize in the guild but we have Shazzaam playing too. We just went into Heroic MSV and killed 5 bosses in 2 days first time in there, so we're doing pretty good so far. And between us the newer No Quarter members are a lot better than almost all of the old ones, Spirit Kings was a blast. You should drop me a line sometime in game: Comcastic #1475
Edited by Auron on 3/2/2013 7:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
That is bananas! I miss you guys =( I'm thinking about coming back to Suramar since my current server is pretty dead and I kinda miss it.... Anyone need a WW monk? >_<
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Wow. Auron, DJ and Seles. I saw Xoch turned into a panda a few days ago in a BG when "Grand Marshall" popped up after an HK. I never see any of these old names anymore. :(
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
That is bananas! I miss you guys =( I'm thinking about coming back to Suramar since my current server is pretty dead and I kinda miss it.... Anyone need a WW monk? >_<

I told Mute you're playing and he got a !@#$%, do you like pvp servers?

EDIT: I can confirm the rabbit box was used tonight during amber shaper while he was in the construct.
Edited by Auron on 3/7/2013 11:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
20 Draenei Shaman
Seles! Auron! Gregg! How the heck are you guys (this is Tohuvabohu)?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey Tofu. Much is the same, instead of school wow sleep it's now work wow sleep. Are you back to hardcore raiding yet?

This is Seles, the monk is my new main now in a long string of mainswaps ...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I stand by my word, Seles has to be a robot. The info this guy that blurts out is amazing lol
Edited by Ziv on 3/26/2013 5:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
95 Undead Priest
omg i remember Lasagna!...old forum days sigh... interesting to see some old names.
I remember Snowmanx and I would troll the SW trams dancing and killing
Edited by Slapuman on 3/31/2013 1:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump for our new neighbors from Draka.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
I missed Auron's post from before, but it is always great to see players from Classic.

Many old "The Black Chaos" players are still active in From Chaos (some raiding and some casual). There's me (formerly Marduk), Neko (main is now Moxey), Acklar, Rasereda, Bered (main is now Kataan), Din (main is now Dìnja), Darius, and Lakani (recently re-activated on Emergency). There have been many others who have been in From Chaos, but are currently deactivated (ex: Cecelia, Miraclemax, Bolvine, Ashtyn, Josalyn, Marhault, Dewfis). I'm probably missing some others too.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
No
Best DPSer on Suramar: Yuski

I wish to claim this title as my own.
I gladly accept, I would like to thank Troid for raising me right and also Tom for keeping me warm at night.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]