The Covenant of Wyrmrest Accord

(Sticky)

37 Blood Elf Warlock
Dipping his favorite quill in a small vial of ink, Valeon signed the Covenant with a smile and a nod. His flowing handwriting added his name to the expanding list of truly noble people, and he was proud to see it there.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
::sittiing as his desk, he thoughtfully pauses and signs the accord::
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Narsus pauses a moment, reflecting on the words boldly written before him, along with the sea of signatures, of all shapes and sizes, in all colors of ink. Carefully, he dips his well-worn quill into his inkwell and signs his name, the small, neat cursive letters forming his agreement to the covenant.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Signed and sealed by the Elements.
Reply Quote
22 Worgen Warlock
Ägony, noticing the worn parchment in the middle of sawing flesh from his recent victim, takes an old wicked and worn piece of wood and dips it in the victims blood. A moment later, he reads and sign's the covenant in his name and carefully draws exactly by his name a demonic rune of permanent binding, then returns to his work.
Edited by Ägony on 12/13/2012 2:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
50 Worgen Druid
If i could have signed this before upgrading my account, I would have. Better late than never though!
/sign
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
/signed

Everyone should see this. It's something that can really help us respect the family we have on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
/sign

o7
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
tilts her head, she reads the covenant.. pauses in silence, she ponder.
nods her head with smile, she takes up a quill from her own pocket,

/sign

Amylea
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
/sign
Reply Quote
15 Night Elf Hunter
takes time to slowly read the document, stopping at points to reread to make sure he doesn't misunderstand, then with a lopsided smile he dips his quill into the ink and signs his name
Edited by Ithilhin on 2/20/2013 5:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
/sign
Reply Quote
/sign
Reply Quote
/sign
Reply Quote
61 Pandaren Monk
Ariangsun scratches his chin, pondering the document before him.

If signing this will afford me greater understanding of this world I am now a part of, I shall gladly sign.

Crushing a phial of ink in his hand, he leaves a single paw print upon the page. Ariangsun's honor as a Monk of Pandaria has been given to this Covenant of Wyrmrest Accord.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
/signed
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
/Sign
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
/Sign
Reply Quote
Akanya reflects at what she just read. She thinks of all the times something from the list might have been broken. She knows now that she'll fix those problems. She takes a quill and dips it into a small cup of ink.

/sign

Akanya Tyde
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]