Can't access daily quests at The Shadow Vault

85 Dwarf Paladin
Thanks, I got it. :)
Edited by Barnaby on 11/18/2010 9:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
Did you do a Faction Change recently?

Beyond that, all I can suggest is to leave your ticket open.

As far as quests go, try an addon like EveryQuest, which can query quest completion status from the server directly.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I haven't faction changed, nope.

I'll check out EveryQuest.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
COME PLAY SC2 BARNABY!
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
YEAH BARNABY, PLAY SC2 WITH EROZ!!
Reply Quote
82 Night Elf Druid
YEAH BARNABY, PLAY SC2 WITH EROZ!!
YEAH IT'LL BE SO MUCH FUN, EROZ IS A FREAKIN' PRO! PLAY SC2 WITH HIM!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
The only quests left in Icecrown for me appear to be at The Shadow Vault and a few at Skybreaker which I still can't access. I suspect that my phasing is somehow messed up for the NPCs I am seeing at The Shadow Vault.

Edit: addtionally, the ones near onslaught harbor
Edited by Barnaby on 11/18/2010 8:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
MY NAME IS RUSSEL AND EROZ CARRIED ME TO VICTORY 3 TIMES IN SC2 TODAY!
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
It looks like you have most of the quests you need completed, Barnaby, but you are missing the lynchpin. Try talking with Vaelen the Flayed. :)
Reply Quote
61 Dwarf Rogue
WHY DON'T YOU JUST PLAY SOME SC2 WITH EROZ ALREADY? HE JUST WANTS TO HAVE SOME FUN WITH YOU BARNABY, GOSH!
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
WHY DON'T YOU JUST PLAY SOME SC2 WITH EROZ ALREADY? HE JUST WANTS TO HAVE SOME FUN WITH YOU BARNABY, GOSH!

*coughs*
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
It looks like you have most of the quests you need completed, Barnaby, but you are missing the lynchpin. Try talking with Vaelen the Flayed. :)

Vaelen the Flayed is literally not in The Shadow Vault for me.

http://www.ateamguild.com/screenshots/WoWScrnShot_111810_205303.jpg
Edited by Barnaby on 11/18/2010 8:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent

Vaelen the Flayed is literally not in The Shadow Vault for me.

http://www.ateamguild.com/screenshots/WoWScrnShot_111810_204835.jpg

Edit: The !s on the minimap are only there because I'm using EveryQuest, as was recommended by the MVP.

No, no he is not. I simply provided you with the name of the person you should speak with, it is up to you to find where he currently is being held. :)
Edited by Vrakthris on 11/18/2010 8:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
No, no he is not. I simply provided you with the name of the person you should speak with, it is up to you to find where he currently is being held. :)

I'm really not sure how I ran past him in Ufrang's Hall. Taking a break probably would have provided clarity. Thanks for at least telling me I wasn't bugged. :)
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent

I'm really not sure how I ran past him in Ufrang's Hall. Taking a break probably would have provided clarity. Thanks for at least telling me I wasn't bugged. :)

Well, I'd say I gave a bit more then just "you aren't bugged"... you are welcome. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]