Sentinels Wiki (2.0)

(Sticky)

90 Gnome Rogue
Unlike the other options of the Dislike dropdown. You can report for other, AND Like it at the same time.

Good to know. Though a distinct "report for sticky" option completely removed from Dislike (perhaps under a corresponding "Like" drop-down?) would be nice.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Alas, you'd think with the new forums, there would now be a straightforward way to request a thread to be stickied.

Ah well. To the top with you, and thank you to everyone who has requested this thread to be stickied thus far. :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
From Critho:
We're getting your reports for sticky regardless if you use "Other" or "Not Specified." =) Keep in mind, though, it may take some time for us to respond with a sticky but don't lose hope. We're making our way through them as quickly as we can even as they begin to pour in.

As i was reading that, i remembered all other realm forums probably also have 1-3 sticky reported threads per realm forums, that's probably alot >>
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Hoorah! A sticky! Thanks folks! Now let's help the wiki grow! :D
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
;-P I just do not seem to be able to catch you in-game and haven't seen an email (use Eilethalua @ google's mail site). If it would be easier, we could use the talk option on the Wiki.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
If I want to roll a character to try out these Hot Dragon Wings, do I need to be level 21 to enter the bar?
Reply Quote
No. You might want to take care however. We no longer have a lake for you to quench the heat the Hot Dragons Wings will create in your mouth.

We are currently trying to sue Deathwing but we don't know where to reach this Lord Prestor that serves as his lawyer.
Reply Quote
76 Human Warrior
Hi,

I started a page on the Sentinels wiki. Search for Tolweig under Characters. Have a look!

Tolweig Midgard
Edited by Tolweig on 2/4/2011 11:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
No. You might want to take care however. We no longer have a lake for you to quench the heat the Hot Dragons Wings will create in your mouth.

Sulfuron Slammer sales went down 75%.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Guild listings from the old wiki (http://sentinels.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page) have now been imported into the new (http://sentinelswiki.net/wiki/Main_Page). Images haven't yet been moved over.

There's a lot of guilds out there which haven't been updated in a long time, and plenty of newer ones that needs some representation. (And lots of characters too, but one step at a time.)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Characters listed under "Horde" and "Alliance" from the old wiki have been imported onto the new. However, images from those pages haven't been imported yet.

I'll be spending the better part of today doing some tidying up on pages to make them organized.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
And I brought over the obvious stories, cleaned up guilds a good bit, added Characters category to a lot of the imported files, and messed around some with subcategories for guilds and characters. >_> Hopefully I haven't made that poor characters page too messy.

*pokes everyone else out there to start getting their own data updated or entered*
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Goblin and Worgen categories have been added, as well as a "Mixed Race or Other" to encompass those players who want to identify as such.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Rogue
All right, so I just joined the wiki and I'm really new to formatting n stuff like that, since I've never been on a wiki before. :O

I'm trying to create a character page, but it appears as though I can't figure out how to add categories so that it actually appears in the character dealie, and I'm sorry to say that the wiki 101 page doesn't lead me anywhere useful, nor does the help page. :x I know that the help page isn't done yet, but is there somebody who might be able to offer a little a help?
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Certainly.

At the end of your characters page, just add the following (for Sky - obviously for another character you'd change the faction, race, and class as needed):

[[Category:Horde]]
[[Category:Blood Elf]]
[[Category: Rogue]]

(Some people also include their guild as a category, if multiple people in the guild might be doing a character page.)
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Death Knight
Would appreciate it if someone could amend the schedule on the Wayward Son's page, as well as the location. As I believe it's primarily RoA now and they are of course changing location due to the Park being kablammed!
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
From the other stuff she's said, I think Ravine is pretty tied up in another project right now. It would usually be easiest if you made your own login and edited as needed, but I've tried doing a little bit of updating to the main page and to the Wayward Son page for you. I didn't touch the Servitors page, so you may want to in-guild decide who needs to update that information.

Looks like the Ultimate Guide to Alliance RP above also needs updating.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Major wiki updates and fixes will resume in mid-January. In the meanwhile, enjoy the holidays!
Edited by Ravine on 12/30/2010 5:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/16/2010 10:47 AMPosted by Eilethalua
I didn't touch the Servitors page, so you may want to in-guild decide who needs to update that information.

Looks like the Ultimate Guide to Alliance RP above also needs updating.

I did some Servitors page maintenance this evenin'. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
http://sentinelswiki.net/wiki/Talk:Main_Page

Main page will be undergoin' a bit of overhaul this week. For those using the wiki on a regular basis, and those looking to it as a RP resource, I would like to get your input on some suggestions being made to improve the look of the front page.

Also for the fine folks that run the Azerothian Inquirer, if there are any images that can be freely used on the wiki to link to you guys, please let me know. :> I'd love to get you guys on the front with shiny images to accompany. Or y'know. Something.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]