Sentinels Wiki (2.0)

(Sticky)

MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
<edited> Situation handled.

Yay for an update page. Spread the word to people who might like to have a larger repository of information on their character available to others than what MyRolePlay/FlagRSP/etc can do in-game.
Edited by Eilethalua on 3/2/2011 9:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
There is also Tuesday Takeover, every tuesday @ 7, at the Cathedral Square.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2411901829
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I went through and did some maintainance last night to the wiki: added categories to pages that needed, post information on the Community Portal, updated my own pages for guild and character.

I'll be doing a regular sweep to help upkeep the wiki.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Just as a head's up, the wiki is currently experiencing a bit of downtime as we're transferring the site over onto the new servers. It shouldn't take very long—a few days a most—before everything is back up and running.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
The wiki is back in full force!!!

Also, i changed my characters race ...I'm no longer Dalarc Embers ....I am Belbert Brightbolt!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
The wiki needs some help from everyone.

There's quite a few broken images for various pages. Images I don't have ...but you do!

Take a minute or two and help update our wiki. If you've created any pages or you have good data with which to update some pages, give me a hand.

Each week I'll be working on small little updates, perusing this forum for community news and posting all that on the portal. I want to be sure the wiki is a tool for our players here on Sentinels.

Current projects:

1. Guild categories/templates/directory
2. Character story templates
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
I realize the SentinelsWiki has most dropped off the radar for people, BUT should anyone actually want to create an account - a word of advice:

I have been proactively blocking potential spammers, as they've become more active than users. I do so based on their common naming conventions. Notably, most put two or three numbers at the end of their name (e.g. MyName025). Should you create an account, simply avoid that style unless you really need it for some reason. If you do go with that style and get blocked, just email me at the gmail account Eilethalua (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll clear that up promptly.
Edited by Eilethalua on 3/8/2013 11:20 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]