Ninja (the original and best)

O.o!
Reply Quote

It was a Blood Elf. I keep wanting to say... Redrik? Something like that.

Wasn't Redrik a pally?

I think you're talking about Roflknife...

Also... I'm both shocked and relieved that this thread still exists.
Edited by Davesmack on 2/27/2013 6:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Me too, Dave...me too.

How is everyone liking 5.2?

I played a little on Tuesday but haven't gotten too deep in the new quest line yet.

I DO have my awesome farmhouse now though...I wish it had a mailbox. :/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
what up NINJA !! Crazzy here ! nice to see you're still around, take care !
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Exclamation point!!!

Hey Crazzy, hope things are going well! Are you running with anyone else from back in the day?? Tell them to come say hi.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
You know you are from Doomhammer when, someone calls you a Ninja in a LFG run and you respond "Thanks!"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey Ninja! Just wanted to say Hi!

Hope things are going great for ya!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
@Jume: people used to be afraid of grouping with me in dungeons!

@Nightweaver: nice to see you're still hanging around! Tell any veterans in AMC I say hello. :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You know you are from Doomhammer when, someone calls you a Ninja in a LFG run and you respond "Thanks!"

-_-

More like when your first memories of PVP include him or Hattori.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Holy crap, it's Plutarch! The most appropriately named toon in the history of Doomhammer!

I'm back for a couple months, until I relearn my lesson for the Nth time and quit again because I PvP too much.

Ninja, I am almost positive I still have your old PvP vid on my computer somewhere. I'll try and find it and upload it to YouTube, so it can exist on the internet FOREVER!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Scrapmaster, I made like 4-5 vids...do you have the Warsong Gulch one? I sucked hardcore in that one...BUT it was sweet because all you other awesome dudes were also in it. :D

And please don't leave again...who else is gonna go down with me on DH's sinking ship!? (not meant to saound dirty but it does mwahaha!)

06/06/2013 01:19 PMPosted by Plethora

-_-

More like when your first memories of PVP include him or Hattori.

I am slowly leveling Hattori! He's been out of the PvP game for such a long time. =(
On horde side I've mostly been pvping my DK...which I'm even worse at playing than a rogue lol.
Reply Quote
Yes, Doomhammer.. changed it has...

For the record; Twin Assassins was the best. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yes, Doomhammer.. changed it has...

For the record; Twin Assassins was the best. :)

OH HI THERE!

I am slowly leveling Hattori!

I will be watching for him! I AM the anti rogue! >=]

Though I don't want to give up insta-queues, I miss DH-only BGs. Was so much more fun when I got to hunt Neco down over and over and over and over until the poor guy's head exploded with rage.
Reply Quote

Though I don't want to give up insta-queues, I miss DH-only BGs. Was so much more fun when I got to hunt Neco down over and over and over and over until the poor guy's head exploded with rage.

Like zoning into AV, not really being able to go anywhere on your own because the NPC's would slaughter you, playing for 6 or 7 hours in one game, going to sleep and waking up the next morning to find the game is still going on... :)

It was a pretty epic place at one point. :)

But hey; on the bright side you can now grow your own virtual carrots; juicy ones apparently!
Reply Quote
*hugs* Ninja

I just started playing WoW again after a few years of SC2 and it seems like no one is on anymore. =( I miss doing bgs with DH peeps.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Mage
Rar
Four solid years since I last visited Wowcraft. My latest absence has covered half the lifespan of this game. Doesn't feel like it's been that long.

I was noticing a dearth of familiar faces, then someone in trade chat said something about a mass exodus...I see a lot of farewell threads. Doomhammer has actually dropped down from being a high pop server. Never thought I'd see that happen.

Then again, maybe I'm just not recognizing the familiar faces. I don't mage at all anymore and probably won't pick it back up. Certainly in so much time, others have done the same. I'm totally down for some BGs once druid or DK hit 90. I will send mails with my alt names, I guess.

I keep trying to use Minecraft inventory shortcuts.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Whaaaaat...look at these wonderful names that have appeared while I was away!

Cunning
Desiree
Amisme

Regardless of the current state of the game, being able to form some strong friendships both on and offline is what this server was all about. I think the nature of the beast is that times change and people come and go, but the fond memories remain. With all of the cross realm technology and the ability to change realms so easy, it's difficult to form lasting bonds with other players now.

It's kind of sad, but hey, at least we can still come back and reminisce.

I love all of your faces!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
My original name was Ezrabar which was a rogue I leveled through vanilla and BC. Then I moved to my mage Zirzihin in WotLK then on to my priest Teriuh in Cata and now this monk for MoP.

Doubt anyone knows me though since I didn't really socialize much as my 16 year old awkward self. The only players I can remember was a Grand Marshal Shadow Priest and BandageMePls a gladiator priest from BC lol.

Maybe I can make up for it now since the server is smaller :p

Also I'm looking to get back into raiding for 5.4 so if anyone is looking for two tanks my friend and I are wanting to progress up to Garrosh.

Edit: Oh wow I remember Rar! That's crazy
Edited by Teriuh on 8/19/2013 10:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/14/2013 05:18 PMPosted by Ninja
Regardless of the current state of the game, being able to form some strong friendships both on and offline is what this server was all about. I think the nature of the beast is that times change and people come and go, but the fond memories remain.

It's kinda fun to see people around from Vanilla on the same server though. I used to know more people as Estrellita than on my main.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]