Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Yeah made a return lol
Reply Quote
3 Human Mage
Edited by Addoren on 3/20/2012 3:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
although i do agree personally id make an exception for Affends he is fuking amazing so leave him alone
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What we don't want:
- Drama generators
- Elitists
- Previous members who left or were expelled.

and yet from knowledge affends has been in enigma twice previously... amazing how desperate kalanu gets to have good people in guild..

Stop trolling on your alt Skuxdeluxe and then leaving a followup on your main contradicting your alt. Grow some cojones mate. You should be much more concerned with your current guild.
Remember, I make the rules and I break them when ever I decide to do so.
How I get my raiders and who I permit to join our Raiding Team is my business and nobody else's.

In addition do not post in our progression thread as I will report you for trolling.
Edited by Kalanu on 3/20/2012 12:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The last 2 remaining raiding spots open. (for the end of this expansion and MOP).

I am looking for:
one for an additional Healer. (Resto Druid or H. Paladin)
and one Ranged spot: (Preferably Elemental Shaman or Warlock)

feel free to contact me in-game.
Edited by Kalanu on 3/20/2012 12:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
!@#$ addoren and your 'knowledge' stinks as this is the only time i have come (that i can remember) back and trust me I have raided with some of the best the oceanic region has to offer and Enigma by far has some of the nicest people and some have amazing skill.

I dont think skux would troll this thread he is one of my best mates IRL and this is below him.

I forgot how %^-*!y Nagrand is, there are some sick players and if they got their @#$% together and worked together there could be an amazing raiding guild or two here and not just the dudes at HOSTILE (who i <3 by the way) being competitive.

For the love of god we need a resto or holy pally - trust me you dont want me going on my Pally I cant heal for ^-*!!

<3
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Edited by Skuxdeluxe on 3/20/2012 3:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Nah the 2 remaining spots are mainly for contingency planning. Nothing to lose sleep over.

/bump for

R. Druid and Ele Shaman (or Enh. Shaman)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Afends - <3.

Good luck on Spine. After Spine - Madness is cake walk, ~50 pulls to kill vs. 100+ pulls on Spine.
Edited by Larrius on 3/22/2012 9:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Gratz on the kill, told ya it's a cake walk after spine as soon as people learn mechanics.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]